Luhan: My Precious Dongsaeng

The Butterfly Effect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan runs through the streets on a mission to get to a place he’s not even sure about.  He’s looking for a hospital but he doesn’t know which one out of the many in the city, and he’s not even sure who he’s going to see. Is he going to check on Sehun or is he looking for the kid that got hurt? He’s not even sure who it was that got hurt now that he thinks about it.

He runs through the streets in the direction he hopes leads him to the hospital he needs to go, heavy backpack bouncing along as he dodges the people outside. He can feel the weird stares on him, probably wondering why he’s running, or why he’s out wearing his uniform on a school day.

Luhan finally calms down a bit when he’s inside the first hospital he can find. The woman in front of him is polite as she asks him what he needs and he takes two deep breaths before answering.

“Is an Oh Sehun here,” he asks, his words coming out in little pants from his long run. He wipes at his damp forehead while she checks through patient files on her computer.

“No I’m sorry,” she answers him a moment later. Luhan is disappointed but he needs to see Sehun so he nods his head a bit distractedly.

“It’s okay, um do you think you can tell me where the closest hospital to this one is,” Luhan asks next. The woman nods, giving him brief directions and Luhan bows his thanks, turning on his heels and heading out of the hospital with the same speed he came in.

It takes two more hospitals before he can find the one with Oh Sehun and when the receptionist gives him the room number, he’s taking slow steps to his destination, anticipation turning into fear. Room 213 is on the second floor, the door is a pale pink and Luhan knocks cautiously on it before opening it.

Sehun lays in one of the white beds in the room, there’s only two which is a lot less than he expected but as Luhan takes a look around he’s more distraught by the fact the younger male is alone. He hears Sehun groan, and turns to face the teenager as Sehun turns his head in his direction.

“Luhan-hyung,” Sehun says, sleepily. Luhan shuffles awkwardly away from the door, heading over to the chair beside Sehun’s bed; he gives the younger boy a soft smile.

“Hi,” he whispers. Luhan’s an only child; he’s never had a younger brother despite always wanting one so when he came to Korea, when he moved into his apartment complex and met the adorable middle school kid from across the hall, his brotherly instincts came out in full effect. He would buy ice-cream for Sehun during the summer, sneak him out to the park during the weekend, and help with homework whenever he could. Eventually Sehun became a bit withdrawn and Luhan chalked it up to growing up, now he wishes that he paid better attention.

“Hyung what are you doing here,” Sehun asks, attempting to sit up. Luhan sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter