Joonmyun: Crisis in The Air

The Butterfly Effect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joonmyeon stuffs the last of his school books into his bag, walking out of his room and down the stairs of his mother’ home.

“Joonie did you finish all your homework,” his mother asks, setting breakfast food down on the table in front of him.

“Yes mom,” Joonmyeon answers, watching as she sits down across from him and starts to eat. “Mom where’s hyung?”

“He went early to school today,” his mother answers with a proud smile. “He went to see a sunbae about an academic club he wants to join.”

“Oh,” Joonmyeon mutters, smiling down at his food as he eats quickly.

“Slow down Joonie,” his mother affectionately chides him.

“Sorry mom, I just have an early council meeting today,” he explains. His mother mutters her understanding and Joonmyeon continues to eat before standing and bidding his mother goodbye.

Joonmyeon quickly leaves his home, a small smile on his lips as he makes his way to school.

He’s one of the first people to get there, heading straight to the student council room, to meet up with his vice-president.

"Hey Joonmyeon have you heard,” his vice-president Joohyun asks, cellphone in her hand as she types something out.

“Heard what,” he asks.

“Yoona-unnie said that the third years are getting a new student. He’s from Canada.”

“How does Yoona-sunbaenim know that,” Joonmyeon asks, tilting his head curiously.

“She overheard the teachers talking about it Friday,” Joohyun explains, “That unnie is really good at those kind of things.”

“That’s true,” Joonmyeon acknowledges. “Is that all she found out?”

“Yeah,” Joohyun answers with a shrug. “Joonmyeon look at this,” She says handing her cellphone over to Joonmyeon.

“Ohmija,” Joonmyeon states, “I didn’t expect you of all people to follow his blog.”

“I don’t,” Joohyun replies, “Yoona-unnie is upset because it looks like he’s done with his blog. She said that she has a crush on him despite never seeing him.” He raises an eyebrow at his vice-president and she continues, “Her exact words were that anyone that can write this deeply must be good-looking.”

Joonmyeon doesn’t hide the laugh that escapes his lips at Joohyun’s words. He’s meet Yoona quite a few times and he can imagine the words coming out of . He skims the blog entry in hand before handing the cellphone back to Joohyun. “It does look like he’s quitting.”

“Couldn’t he quit on the weekend so I wouldn’t have to hear that unnie rant all through lunch,” She asks with a frown.

“If he quit on the weekend then you would have to hear her rant over th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter