Jongdae: Mr. Lonely

The Butterfly Effect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongdae grabs his toast and slips outside the door to his apartment; he heads quickly to the subway and submerges himself with the other people out to work and school.

The subway ride is cramped, not that he had expected any less and as he heads out of the train he can’t help but be annoyed, so far his day wasn’t going as it should.

“Jongdae,” Chanyeol calls out to when he sees the slightly older male.

“Why are you so hyper in the morning,” Jongdae asks him, with a grimace.

“It’s a good morning,” Chanyeol explains with a shrug, “Why aren’t you happy so early in the morning?”

“You know the usual reasons,” Jongdae shrugs. “Not enough sleep, up too early, annoyed at being cramped inside a subway car.”

“You took the subway today,” Chanyeol asks, tilting his head slightly.

“Yeah, it was my only choice, I missed my bus and I didn’t have time to get a taxi,” Jongdae explains.

“That ,” Chanyeol tells him with a pitying frown. He opens his mouth to speak but a loud call of “Channie” interrupts him. Jongdae and Chanyeol both turn towards the voice and they watch as their best friend and the last to complete their trio races down the hall.

“Channie,” Baekhyun calls out dramatically, latching onto Chanyeol as he s his cell phone into the taller male’s face. “He left me, Channie, what do I do?” Jongdae watches silently as Chanyeol’s eyebrows shoot to his hair line and he wrestles the phone out of Baekhyun’s hand.

Jongdae can’t help but think that Baekhyun’s behavior is part of the reason why he gets bullied; it’s bad enough that he walks around wearing eyeliner and being extremely overly dramatic, if he just lived quietly than maybe the bullying wouldn’t be as bad.

“Baekhyun isn’t this that blogger guy you like so much,” Chanyeol asks with a slight frown.

“Duh Park Chanyeol who else would it be,” Baekhyun asks, rolling his eyes and taking his cellphone back. “I messaged him repeatedly asking him what he meant but he still hasn’t messaged me back. Yeol-ah, what do I do if I can never read another post?”

“Find a new blog to follow,” Chanyeol suggests, whining when Baekhyun reaches up and slaps his head.

“I need real suggestions Pabo,” Baekhyun states before turning to Jongdae. “Jongdae-yah What should I do?”

Jongdae blinks, holding the snarky comment he has on his tongue from finally being acknowledged, and shrugs. “Let me see,” he tells Baekhyun, reaching his hand out for the older boy’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter