Chapter 9

The Only One

Everything seemed to be so perfect for the whole week for Rina. Rina kept coming to visit Seunghyun right after his practise. Seunghyun was glad that he could share this types of memories together with Rina. Little did Rina know that someone from her past came hunting down for her. Her ex-boyfriend was once Rina's future husband but his dreams of becoming her husband was destroyed. Rina found out that he was cheating with her and she didn't like his attitude. Her ex-boyfriend's name was MinJun. MinJun did everything he could to get back with Rina. Unfortunately, Rina decided to let go of everything and go back to the States and find a job there for the meantime. When Rina got to know Seunghyun, she had totally forgotten about MinJun....... but not anymore.

It was a bright and sunny day with birds chirping outside Rina's window. That day was her off day and she decided to just rest at home with Seunghyun. As usual, she would go to the door and take the newspaper but that day was unusual. A package was placed on the side of her door and she brought it in. Curious, she opened the package expecting something sweet and nice. She screamed as soon as she opened the package. Inside it were dead cockroaches and there were a few polaroid pictures and a letter. Rina was too disgusted to take out the pictures and letters. Her mother heard her scream and quickly rushed to the living room. Her mom was bewildered when she saw the contents of the package. Her mom took out the pictures and letters and gave it to Rina. Rina decided that she needed some time alone and therefore, her mother left her alone with the package. Rina held the polaroid pictures in her hand and saw the same, old pictures that she had when she was with MinJun. But the different thing was that, there were words scribbled on the pictures with red ink.

"Bapo, , crazy...." Rina was so shocked when she saw the pictures. The pictures that she had with MinJun was thrown long time ago even before she came to States. Rina didn't know what to do. She couldn't call Seunghyun first because maybe she thought, this was just a prank. A stupid old prank. But then, she decided to read the letter.

THE LETTER

Rina annyeong, you're doing fine right? well, i know you threw those pictures a long time ago and you've forgotten about me. In fact, you've already forgotten about us. I just want to show you how much i've suffered without you and i want to share these photos again with you. Maybe you've found a new guy now and you know what, i'm gonna hunt you down and find you so that i could kill that guy. It's not fair when you're enjoying your life without me while i'm here, still waiting for you. Yah, i miss you and remember i'll kill that guy. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rina was taken aback when she read the letter and she didn't want to tell Seunghyun because she'll know it'll make him feel much more stressed even during his global tour concert. She was sure she didn't want to tell anyone about this. As long as she knew it was MinJun, she want to keep it as a secret and face MinJun herself when the time comes. She doesn't want Seunghyun to be involved and neither does she want him to be hurt. All she could do was hoping for the best and cried all day long hoping that MinJun would not find her and would not find out about Seunghun. She sweared that whoever hurts Seunghyun, will have to hurt her too.