Chapter 28

The Only One

DAMIEN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!

That night you stayed up and tried to do some extra decorations for Damien's birthday the next day. You smiled thinking about your son. It's been a year since he came to the world, and he made you smiled so much. Just by looking at him, you feel so relieved. So, that's what you called the instincts of being a mom.

Seunghyun realised you were awake and went out of the living room to helped you with some extra stuffs. "Kwaenchana oppa, i can handle this." You said but Seunghyun insisted and helped you out. You didn't believe that it's been 2 years after you were married to Seunghyun. It looks as if it is all a dream. Maybe it was, you thought. You chuckled and slip the thought away. 

You decided to invite you mom over and cook some food for the party itself. Seunghyun invited his boss over and ofcourse, the whole of YG Family. You were very close to them and often went out with them too. You wanted to invite MinJun but you shuddered at the thought. What if Seunghyun didn't allow? You were afraid to ask SEunghyun but you mustered your courage and went up to him and asked.

"O-Oppa, c-c-can I invite MinJun to Damien's birthday party tomorrow? Well, it's okay if you don't want to" You said. 

Unexpectedly, Seunghyun nodded and agreed. "Mwo? Jinjja? You're not joking right?! You sure?" You asked, repeatedly making Seunghyun feel annoyed.

"Ne, i agree. Well, Damien has to see his uncle right" Seunghyun cupped your cheeks and winked at you. Why must he always do that? You get butterflies whenever he winked at you. You grinned and invited MinJun. Now, you feel like everything is settled. You sighed and took a seat at the couch, resting your head. Seunghyun was done sticking some balloons on the wall and he took a seat beside you.

Seunghyun hold your hand and leaned his head on your shoulders. You felt touched looking at the decorations. You smiled and sighed. "Yeobo~ you did a good job doing the decorations" Seunghyun said, gicing his gummy smiled. 

"Don't i always do a good job?" You asked, sarcastically and flipped your hair. Seunghyun nodded and came closer towards you.

"Yes, you did well. You did good.... in everything." Seunghyun smirked and winked at you. Goddammit, why must my husband be so freaking y with that husky voice? You slapped yourself mentally and blinked your eye. You knew what Seunghyun was going to do and you took a pillow to block your face in between his. "Mehrong~~" You exclaimed.

"Yah, that's not fair!" Seunghyun whined and grabbed your waist. You freed yourself from his grip and ran inside the room. Seunghyun dashed and toook a hold of your waist and lay you down on the bed. "Yah, what do you think you're doing? I'm tired now, Seunghyun ah" You pouted. "Andwe, we're doing this... now." Seunghyun commanded. 

Seunghyun took off your blouse and hold the back of your waist. He leaned in to kiss you neck and you his jawline. You ran your fingers through his hair and moaned. 

----

The next day, you woke up early and prepared pancakes for Seunghyun. Seunghyun took a day off for today since it's Damien's birthday. The rest would be coming at the party around 3pm and you decided to call your mom to cook. Finally, Seunghyun was awake and his jaw dropped looking at the pancakes. You knew he liked it and he took a seat at the dining table.

"Jagiya, gomawo!" Seunghyun said while stuffing his cheeks with pancakes which made him super duper...... ugly. Well, you married him for 2 years already and there's no doubt that sometimes he tries too hard to act cute. Nonetheless, you chuckled and smiled at him. Suddenly, Damien was crying and you rushed to the room. You picked Damien up and soon, Seunghyun came to take Damien from your grip.

"You go and rest. You worked too hard these days. I'll take care of him" Seunghyun smiled and you insisted but he glared at you. Sigh, you nodded and went to the kitchen to make Damien's milk. 

It's nearly 3pm and your mom came to cook alot of food. It seems more like a barbeque than a birthday party. But, you were still grateful that your mom came to help you out with the cooking for the party. Seunghyun was busy changing Damien's clothes. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. You rushed and opened it, seeing MinJun infront of it. "Annyeong!" You said while inviting him in.

You told MinJun to take a seat and went to call Seunghyun. Seunghyun came up from Damien's bedroom with Damien on his arms and hugged MinJun. Yes, they're close now. Almost like brothers. You smiled at the sight. You took Damien from Seunghyun and went to the bedroom to change. Seunghyun sat down and chatted with MinJun.

"Yah, can i hold him?" MinJun asked, handing out his arms towards Damien. You nodded and passed Damien to him. MinJun rocked Damien back and forth. You grinned. MinJun has that fatherly side and you were impressed. Wow, he does look charming handling a baby, you thought.  Aish, you're married now! Married to Choi Seunghyun! You mentally slapped yourself.

Soon, everyone came and the party started. Not with those DJs though. Jiyong and Youngbae was eager to meet Damien. they quickly rushed to find Damien. As for 2NE1, they came and gave you a hug while also finding Damien. Well, you can't be any proud when they complimented how cute and bubbly Damien was. Well, Damien was more of Seunghyun's side when it comes to personality.

You were glad that you were able to celebrate Damien's birthday with the rest. You really felt like you were their family. As if a part of YG. It felt great knowing them. Everything went smoothly and MinJun gave the most kisses to Damien. Well, he adore kids and you were really charmed by his "fatherly personality". Soon, everyone left and it was left you and Seunghyun.

Damien had went to sleep since he was crying for the whole time. You felt great that day. You felt like you were with your family. Eventhough your dad wasn't there, you knew he was still looking at you. If only appa was here, you sighed. You moved on over what happened to Dad and now, you were happy. You couldn't ask anything much more better than this.

You felt at ease while you were Seunghyun. Seunghyun fell asleep beside you, while hugging your waist and mumbled something incoherent."J-Jagiya~" Seunghun mumbled in his sleep. "Mhmm?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"J-jagiya, saranghae. I want you to be with my side, forever. U-until we die, together" Seunghyun soon started snoring.

You smiled and said, "Alright oppa, i will not leave you. I love you too" You kissed Seunghyun's forehead and a smirked was formed on his lips. You chuckled and soon, the both of you were soundly asleep on the couch, together.

Choi Seunghyun, I will never leave you. You are mine now i will always keep you forever. Until I die.

Annyeonghaseyo yeorobun! So, the fanfics done! Well, i'll be back with a new fanfic. A hint : From B.A.P. Yes, Best Absolute Perfect! Hehes, I really hoped you guys enjoyed reading this fanfic and i'll be coming back with a new one! Much more better ones! So, pls do continue to subscribe and comment on what you think! :)