Chapter 23

The Only One

Rina was walking together with MyungKi in the park. She treated MyungKi like her little brother eventhough he was her cousin. MyungKi was the most closest cousin ever. They shared alot of things together and have been growing up together too.

It was freezing cold and Rina forgot to bring her coat along. She only had her varsity jacket and a woolen scarf. Aish Rina, why the hell must you be so clumsy and forgot to bring your coat!? Damn this.... Rina thought to herself. 

It was getting dark and the lights around the park lit up. It was beautiful, matching with the Winter theme. Myungki saw his noona was freezing and reluctantly gave his coat to Rina. He placed his coat over Rina's shoulder and smirked.

"Tsk, i hate being a gentlemen like this, all lovey dovey" MyungKi snickered.

"Yah, i didn't ask you to give your coat to me, so don't even bother next time" 

"Anio, don't be angry noona. I was only joking, aish you can't take jokes" MyungKi joked and chuckled to himself.

"Yah, it was not nice to do that you know" Rina rolled her eyes and chuckled to herself too.

Seunghyun was hiding behind a large tree and saw what MyungKi did to Rina. He was dissapointed seeing the girl of his dreams being with another guy. He thought that Rina was cheating at him and he sulked.