Chapter 14

The Only One

The sky was so beautiful. It was a mixture of orange and light blue sky. The atmosphere was unusually very romantic and sweet.Rina hold Seunghyun's hand as soon as they rode the ferris wheel. Rina was scared of heights. She didn't even dared to look down, fearing that she would fall. Seunghyun on the other hands, wrapped his arms around Rina's shoulder and let her head rest on his chest. It was amazing looking at the sky and they were able to see the sun set. Rina was amazed with the nature's beauty and her eyes lit up when the sun sets. Finally, she got her wish came true. She had always wanted to watch the sun set with the one she loved and now, she did. She got to share this beautiful moment with Seunghyun. Seunghyun was amazed too when he saw the sun set. He glanced at Rina who was resting her head on his chest. She looked so peaceful and beautiful when looking at the sun set.

"Wah, neomu yeopo. Oppa, gomawo for bringing me here. I love it. The sun set was just amazing and finally, i got to rest and see it with you" Rina said. Seunghyun smirked and said, "I'm glad you liked it. And here's another present for you" Rina turned to look at Seunghyun. Just then, Seunghyun leaned in closer and locked his lips with Rina's. He kissed Rina passionately and hold the back of her neck. Rina hung both of her arms and cling it to Seunghyun's neck. Seunghyun her hair and said, "I love you jagiya". Rina blushed and said the same too. That day was perfect. Both of them got to see the sun set while seating at the peak of the ferris wheel and they shared the kiss together while admiring the scene of the carnival also at the peak of the ferris wheel. rina couldn't ask more than this. It was magical. Rina loved Seunghyun so much that she could barely go home. 

"oppa, you have to go now? I want to spend more time with you" Rina sighed. Seunghyun pitied Rina and he thought that maybe Rina could stay over his house  for the night. He missed Rina too and he didn't want to part ways with her yet. It was too early to say their goodbyes and head off to their separate houses so Seunghyun thought of bringing her home. "Is it okay if you sleep at my place tonight?" Seunghyun asked, hoping Rina would agree. "Of course it is. I just need to tell my mom. wait first." Rina said happily. She called her mom to inform her that she'll not be going home that night and she'll the with her friends. Her mom agreed and soon, they were off to Seunghyun's house. Before heading to his house, Rina wanted to make dinner for the both of them and she decided to buy some groceries before heading home. Seunghyun was impressed by Rina and he thought that he didn't make the wrong choice on choosing her to be his girlfriend. 

"Let me pay" Seunghyun said. "Anio oppa, kwaenchana. I'll pay. I have plenty of money right now" Rina said. Seunghyun insisted to pay and instead, he showed her mehrong*. Rina smiled when she saw the choding* side of Seunghyun. He was both manly and love to act like a kid. That is why she love him. After paying for the groceries, Rina headed into Seunghyun's manager's car and they drove off. When they arrive, Rina took out some of the groceries from the car and handed them to Seunghyun. But then, she felt weird. She felt like someone was  stalking them. She had goosebumpas and ther back of her hair were standing up. Then, she saw a dark humna figure by the side of the alley. No, it can't be. It can't be MinJun. Rina squinted her eyes, trying to figure out who it was and suddenly MinJun's face was seen by the reflection of the car. 

He looked much more creepy standing there, in the alley. Rina's jaw dropped and she just stood there, like a statue. She was facing to MinJun's direction and she felt as if MinJun was coming closer...... and closer........ and closer.... and closer. Just as when, Seunghyun grabbed her wrist and pulled her inside of the house when they rain started to come down. "Yah, are you okay? I called you a million times and you couldn't hear me so i grabbed you inside. You look pale, as if you just saw a ghost. You okay jagi?" Seunghyun ask, worried. Rina nodded her head and tried to fake a smile. A million thoughts ran through her mind. What if MinJun is going to kidnap Seunghyun or her? what if MinJun will come and hunt the both of them? Rina was in a distraught and she looked so pale and sick.......

KOREAN WORDS~~~

neomu yeopo - really pretty

gomawo - thanks

mehrong* - stick out your tongue

choding* - childish/elementary school kid