Chapter 13

The Only One

"Rina annyeong, you free today? Oppa doesn't have much schedule for today and I hope I could meet you. Reply ASAP" The text was from Seunghyun and he wanted to meet her so that they could spent some quality time together. Rina wanted to say no but she thought again. Maybe this is the only time she could meet him. She can't deny seeing him because he may know that something is wrong and he'll be wrried all over again. Reluctantly, she said yes and they planned to meet at the park. Seunghyun was missing Rina too much. One week of not seeing her was just too much for him. eventhough his work was disturbing to him, he needed to see Rina. Seeing Rina even for awhile was heaven to him. Rina was an angel, Seunghyun thought. He always felt restless after work but after hearing her voice even on the phone or seeing her for awhile, he felt refreshed. That was how much he loved her. Their love was almost unbreakable and no one could go against them.

"Aigoo, our princess came. Yah, i missed you so much you know that? I love you" Seunghyun said while hugging Rina. Finally, after a week he got to hug Rina likehe used to before. Gosh, how much does he missed her was undescribable. "Uh, ne oppa. I missed you too. I really missed you. How are you?" Rina asked. "Oppa is fine. How about my jagi? You okay jagiya?" Seunghyun asked, sweetly. "Ne oppa, your jagi is fine. Can we talk a walk, i really really missed you" Rina said while blushing and hugging Seunghyun. Rina also missed Seunghyun. Furthermore, she really wanted to see Seunghyun after a long and dreadful week, full of stalker and creepy things happening. She felt mostly safe when she hugged Seunghyun, knowing that he was there to protect her. "Alright, let's go. How was your week?" Seunghyun asked. Rina's smile faded when Seunghyun asked her that question. She didn't know what to say. Her lips were sealed tight and was confused on what she should reply. Rina tried to tell a white lie, thinking that Seunghyun would believe her.

All afternoon they walked at the park and ate for lunch. Seunghyun decided to go to a carnival and play some games with Rina. They were playing "Shoot The Ball". It was almost like basketball and Rina at it. She couldn't get the ball into the hoop. Seunghyun thought she looked really cute when she pouted especially when she failed to shoot the ball into the hoop. It was a really cute side and Seunghyun was able to relieve his stress just by looking at Rina. "Yah, let me help you. Neomu kyeopta...." seunghyun mumbled. "What did you say oppa?" Rina asked. Seunghyun shook his head and said nothing while blushing. Seunghyun stood behind Rina and put his hands on her hips, telling her where to stand. Rina blushed when Seunghyun put his hands on her hips and had a tingled feeling. Then, Seunghyun placed his hands on top of Rina's hand and threw the ball into the hoop. Both of them were blushing, unknowingly. 

Rina got to spend her whole day with her man. It was alost unforgettable. she liked the feeling when Seunghyun hold her waist and held her hands while walking. Many people were staring at Seunghyun since he had to wear a mask to disguise himself among the crowd. Rina felt weird and funnny when she had to hold a guy's hand using a mask. But then, she thought that that was the only time they could spend quality time together. Almost all of rina's worries were gone when she was with Seunghyun. She felt safe, peaceful and most importantly, she felt loved. She never thought Seunghyun was this cheesy when it comes to love. He knew the best things to do to a woman of his dreams. The sky was getting darker and noth of them rode the ferris wheel together, that night.

KOREAN WORDS~~~~~~

jagi/jagiya - darling

neomu kyeopta - really cute