Chapter 21

The Only One

Early in the morning Rina's phone rang. She picked up her phone and relaised it was from her cousin, MyungKi. MyungKi was away from Korea since he went overseas to further his studies and she thought that he might came back already.

"Yeobuseyo, MyungKi ah!" Rina picked up the call and greeted her dongsaeng.

"Noona! How have you been, alright? I missed you and I was thinking maybe we could go out for awhile? I'm currently at Dongdaemun." MyungKi said.

"Hmm, alright! I'll see you in there in 15 minutes!" Rina replied in a high pitched tone. It's been a long time since she spent her time with her dongsaeng. She missed her family and it was great to be able to hang out with MyungKi this time.

"Assa! See you there noona!" MyungKi said in a bubbly tone. MyungKi was defnitely charming but he's cute at the same time. Rina couldn't stand whenever he did aegyo. Not because it was disgusting but it was just..... so freaking adorable! 

Rina packed her belongings and picked out a nice outfit to wear. She quickly went out and took the bus to Dongdaemun. The trip was about only 10mins since it was near there. Thinking of seeing her cousin after a long time, made her feel ecstatic! Finally, the bus reached Dongdaemun and she alighted the bus. It had been so long since Rina came here after she went overseas to further her studies like MyungKi. She missed the times when she went shopping with her cousins and family at Dongdaemun. 

Rina didn't know where to find MyungKi and suddenly, something came into her mind.

She remembered the place that MyungKi would always go to let his peace at mind. There was a park nearby and Rina quickly went there. Soon, she saw a tall, dark figure with it's back facing her. She went towards the figure and backhugged him.

"MyungKi ahhh!! Noona missed you!" Rina squeled while hugging Myungki.

"Hahaha, annyeong noona! Ne, nado" Myungki showed his eye smile to Rina.

For the rest of the afternoon, they shopped and walked around Dongdaemun. Rina felt like she was just a normal Korean teenager all over again. No worries, no problems, no nothing engulfed her. She felt at ease. 

"Since when did you arrive?" 

"A few weeks ago. I got my Master's Degree and decided to visit umma and appa for awhile and maybe finding a job as a professor?" MyungKi said.

MyungKi was definitely clever. Rina have gotten a Diploma and Degree but her cousin was way cleverer than her. She smiled at the thought of it. She was proud of her dongsaeng finally, being able to achieve his dreams.

"Uwah jinja? You must be really really clever huh? Yah, do you have a girlfriend back at Netherlands?" Rina blurted out while giving the "defeaning" stare.

"W-w-what?! Aniyo, i don't have..." MyungKi said while smiling sheepishly.

"Yah, you don't have to keep a secret from her, i know. so, who is the girl anyway? is she pretty?" Rina nudged MyungKi's arm. MyungKi was way taller than Rina so she had to talk to him facing upwards.

"Kim Yoora. She's a student from my college to in Korea! She's fun and adorable. hehe, do you have one noona? I bet you do" Myungki nudged Rina's shoulder and Rina just stared blankly before MyungKi snapped his fingers infront of her face, startling her from spazzing into air.

Rina just blushed and looked at her watched.... It was nearly time to visit Seunghyun...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! So sorry that i have not been updating the fanfic for quite a long time since i had problems. Anywho, i'll be posting for some time and i hope you guys would still read the fanfic and give me some support to carry on! I also want to thank those who have been reading this fanfic and those who have been subscribing it! THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!! <3 Do continue to subscribe, annyeong! Ppyong~