Chapter 3

The Only One

"ah, i didn't get your name. iruemi moya?" seunghyun asked. "my name is Rina" i replied sheepishly. seunghyun didn't said anything instead, he just smiled sweetly and nodded his head. It's amazing how a ordinary american-korean girl like me got to meet him and even talk to him personally. This wasn't any kind of dreaming but it was almost like a fantasy. It was getting late and i had promised my mom to eat dinner with her since it was just the first day i went back to Korea. I planned to walk back home but Seunghyun insisted and he said that it was dangerous to go back home alone at that point of time. "It's not good for a pretty yeoja to go home alone. Come, let me drive you home". wow, a pretty yeoja he said.

"have you heard of any Big Bang's songs?". "err ne, just some of it. my friend introduced it to me. your songs really sounds great and awesome, daebak!" i said. Seunghyun just giggled at the sight of Rina. He thought of how cute she was. From then on, Seunghyun knew that it was love at first sight. He had never felt the way he is feeling now compared to other girls. He once had a crush but this kind of feeling was totally different. He felt as if he had to do something to get her be his. Seunghyun was indeed a very determined guy and he wanted Rina to talk to him more. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RINA'S POINT OF VIEW

wow, he's really nice. She thought that she would never meet this kind of person before. It was a fantasy. What if he suddenly asked you to be in a relationship with him? what should I do? Aish, Rina andwe! you came here to take care of Umma and Appa. Not to fool around and find a boyfriend. Rina too, felt that she was in love. She never felt this way before. The tingling feeling that she always have whenever she was talking to Seunghyun would always creep inside her stomach. That feeling would make her stomach have butterflies and she would smile for no particular reason. That was live. Love at first sight. Nobody could argue that she was indeed in love with the man of her dreams. Choi Seunghyun. The rapper of Big Bang. Who knows one day they would be together officially?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, here you go. This is your house right?" seunghyun asked.

"ne, it's correct. uh, gomawo Seunghyun-ssi" Rina thanked him while she was still blushing.

"anio, it's not a problem. Rina yah, you can call me oppa if you want to" Seunghyun said while he winked at Rina.

"ahh, ne oppa. oppa, jinja gomawo and i'll see you around next time" Rina bade goodbye and and bowed to seunghyun.

"Rina, chakkaman!" Seunghyun shouted while he dashed towards Rina.

Seunghyun gave her a peck on her cheeks and smiled. Rina couldn't say anything but to just smile and blush. That was their first kiss. Their first and most unforgettable sweet kiss ever. Rina wave goodbye and went inside her house. She couldn't be any happier. As for Seunghyun, he went into his car and reached back home. He too, felt like he was dreaming. 

KOREAN WORDS~~~~~~~~

Umma - Mom

appa - dad

ireumi moya - what's your name?

pretty yeoja - pretty woman

gomawo - thanks (informal)

oppa - a close way of talking to a guy

chakkaman - wait