Chapter 10

The Only One

All day long, nothing came to her mind but the letter itself. How did MinJun know that she came back to Korea? How did he know where she lived? did he really mean it when he said he'll hurt the guy who's with her now? If he does mean it, what will happen when he knew about herself and Seunghyun? She definitely don't want her mother and Seunghyun to worry about this. Especially her mother right after her father's death. She doesn't want her mom to be in a distressed situation anymore. She had never been in this situation before and she didn't know how she should feel? Should she feel scared, nervous? What she know is that she definitely dont want anyone to get hurt just because of this stupid prank.

A few days passed and she haven't been contacting Seunghyun. She thought that in any ways she's contacting Seunghyun, MinJun would definitely get to know about their relationship. "Rina, are you okay these days? you haven't been talking to me and i'm worried about you" Seunghyun asked, worriedly. "Ne oppa, i'm okay. don't worry. i'm just busy these days since i'm t-trying to find a job h-here" Rina said in a shaky voice. "Are you really sure? you don't sound so good. should i come over now?" "anio, kwaenchana oppa, jinja. i'm fine and i have to go since i have a lot of work to do. Annyeong" Rina said and put down her phone. As soon as she put down her phone, she saw a black shadowy figure outside her window. A pair of eyes looking down at here, trying to make eye contact with her. It was not any animal but it was definitely a human figure. Then, the figure suddenly vanished into the thin air. Rina was so scared that she closed all the curtains in her house and waited anxiously till her mom came home. Was that MinJun? If it was, why is he here? Her head was spinning when she thinking about this situation. 

SEUNGHYUN'S POINT OF VIEW

She doesn't sound so well and neither does she sound okay. Why is she stuttering so much when i was calling her? Something is definitely wrong. I would always believe her but not this time. She is definitely hiding something from me. It's something really bad. I need to know if she's okay. Aish, why does it have to be this way? I have a lot of things in my mind and now, i'm worried about Rina. And furthermore, she doesn't want to tell me what's wrong. She doesn't want me to get worried. Rina-yah, the more you don't tell me, oppa will freak out soon and get much more worried since you don't want to tell me what's wrong. Oppa is always here for you no matter what. For my jagi, i will do anything. All i need to know is your heart. I need to understand you more and know what's happening. Just give the chance to understand you and oppa will try to solve the problem. Be safe my dear jagi, oppa will always love you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seunghyun almost freaked out when he heared Rina's voice stuttering while she was on her phone. He sensed that something was wrong. Rina had never sound so serious before and he really wanted to know what's wrong. Without hesitation, he uickly grabbed his manager's car keys and drove to Rina's house right after his concert practise. He was worried about Rina and he definitely didn't want Rina to get hurt. Rina was everything to him. Rina was his source of energy and he didn't want to lose the girl that he loved the most.

KOREAN WORDS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

anio - no

kwaenchana - it's okay

annyeong - hello/bye

jagi - my dear