Chapter 11

The Only One

RINA'S POINT OF VIEW

Who the hell was that? What the ? If it was MinJun, can't he just leave me alone and see me happy for once? Why must he be such a phsycho? Rina-yah, kwaenchana and everything will be fine. Just wait till umma comes home and everything will be back to normal. I can't tell Seunghyun yet. He cannot know about this. Even if he knows, I'll just tell a white lie. If he knows, he will be completely distressed and worried. When he's stressed, he can't even focus on his concert. Thi is just the beginning of the concert and he needs to focus for the other 12 countries that he needs to go. I can't let him worry about this. He worries me too much since the day dad died. I can't make him worried about me anymore. Oppa, mianhe but i need to know to be independent and keep things to myself. I just can't tell you right now if not, things will become much more harder and everything will be different. If MinJun knows it's you, i'll protect you with all my heart oppa, i'll promise.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seunghyun droved recklessly to Rina's house. He droved recklessly till he almost exceeded to the speed limit. He doesn't care what's happening around him but what he knows is that, Rina is in danger and he doesn't want Rina to be feeling alone anymore. He wants to be beside her and comfort here in anyway possible. He wants to convince that he's always here for her. Finally, he arrived Rina's house and he quickly knocked her front door. He waited and waited but nobody came to answer the door. He was too anxious and become so worriedthat he knocked on the door again but this time, much more harder. He was hoping someone would really open the door this time. Luckily, Rina came and opened the door slowly. Rina was scared that she thought it was MinJun.

Rina was shocked when she saw Seunghyun standing in front of her door. Without hesitation, she quickly opened the door and invited Seunghyun inside. "Yah, you okay? You look really pale and scared" Seunghyun said while cupping his hands onto Rina's cheeks. Rina nodded reluctantly. "Rina, you have to tell me what's wrong. You have to tell me now. I know something happened and you can't hide it from me anymore. I'm worried sick about you" Seunghyun said in his most calmest voice. , he knew it. How the hell did he knew? This is bad. This is so bad. Rina had no choice but to make up a white lie. Rina, it's just a hramless lie and maybe Seunghyun would believe you. Just this once you need to lie to him and everything will be fine. You're doing this for his own sake. You're doing this for his career. If he gets too carried away with you and your problems, he'll neglect his career and the dreams that he had always wanted to pursue.

"Anio oppa, i'm really fine. It's just that some people have been really harsh on me these days. I didn't even get into any of the jobs. T-the people hated me. Some people just can't accept me and now, my ex-boyfriend even hates me and is hunting me down" Rina said. Mianhe oppa, but I really have to do this since I have no choice. "jinja? Jagiya, oppa is always here for you araso? Oppa will be here and will always love for you. Now, you need a long rest and forget about these things already. Maybe one day, you'll find a job that really suits you araso?" Seunghyun said while comforting. Rina nodded and took a seat at the couch. She wanted to tear up. She didn't want this to happen and neither did she want to lie to Seunghyun but she had to. There was no choice. Oppa, mianhe but just for this once i'll lie to you. It's for your own good oppa. You'll know soon when the right time comes. 

KOREAN WORDS~~~~

araso - alright

---------------------------------------------------------------

hi guuise, how are you? Well, i hope you're doing gret and i also hope you guys enjoy my fanfic. it's not done yet but i hope it gives you the feels of the cliffhangers. Hehe, well this chapter has some cursing words and i'm sorry but that's just the way it is. I want to develop the feeling into the fanfic and i hope you like it! Make sure you comment about what you feel reading this fanfic :)