Chapter 15

The Only One

When they were inside Seunghyun's house, Rina just stood there with her blank mind. "Jagiya, why are you like this? Did something happened?" Seunghyun was worried ever since Rina didn't answer when he called her to come inside. Rina nodded slowly. Rina was still confused. Why was MinJun behaving this way? Why couldn't he just move on after 2 years they have broke up the wedding? Even if it bothers him, doesn't he know how to respect my decision? Rina thought. Seunghyun was still bothered by Rina's appearance. What bothers him the most was, why was she acting so weirdly? Rina took the groceries to the kitchen and decided to start cooking so she could at least not think about MinJun. She wanted to do something special for Seunghyun that day.

Rina was so busy cooking that she forgotten about Seunghyun. She wondered where Seunghyun go because she didn't see him at the living room. "Jagiya, when is the food ready? Oppa is hungry right now." Seunghyun suddenly backhugged Rina and rested his chin on her shoulder. Rina blushed and said, "It'll be done soon. Oppa aren't you tired? If you are, go and rest first and I'll call you when the food is ready" "Anio, i want to stay with my baby girl. Looking at her cook made me awake" Seunghyun said while Rina was blushing. Seunghyun was definitely cheesy and that's just the way he expresses his love towards Rina. 

Rina placed the dish onto the dining table and called Seunghyun over to eat. "Wah, looks delicious. Well, i think it is delicious just cause my jagi cooked it" Seunghyun complimented while winking. Rina wasn't sure if Seunghyun liked it but she really wanted to cook this dish for him since it was his late father's family recipe. She always thought that her father was a great cook. She always loved to eat her father's cooking but now, she couldn't anymore. Looking at Seunghyun eat made her full. So, this is what you call love, thought Rina. Her mom always told her that she would be full only by looking at her children and her loved ones eat. By then, Seunghyun was so engrossed in eating that he had bits of rice on his cheeks and at the side of his mouth. Rina giggled as she thought he was cute. Seunghyun looked up to face Rina while Rina took a handkerchief and wipe his food off his face.

They were happily eating and enjoying their time together. Seunghyun felt that he was already married, eating with his wife and he loved that feeling. He had always wanted Rina to cook for him so they will be able to eat together. Seunghyun giggled and mumbled to himself when he saw Rina's cute side. Rina was also hungry that she too, had some bits of rice on her cheek and lips. "Yah, you have something there. Neomu kyeopta...." Seunghyun said. Rina touched her face but she couldn't get the bits of rice off her lips. Just then, Seunghyun leaned forward, closer and locked his delicate lips onto Rina's. Both of them kissed each other passionately and it's as if it was magical. They enjoyed every moment together, especially today. Seunghyun hold the back of her neck and played with her hair. Finally, he let go of his lips and smiled to face Rina.

Rina blushed and said thank you. All those food made them sleepy and tired so they decided to clean the table up and get some sleep. Rina went up to change her clothes and freshen up while Seunghyun waited for her to finish. Seunghyun lied on the bed since he was too tired but Rina didn't realised that he was there. Rina changed her clothes and to her dismay, she saw Seunghyun laying down on the bed, smirking. "Oppa! What are you doing here! I was trying to change!!" Rina shouted. " Why?! I just wanted to lie down but....... your body is hot." Seunghyun blushed and smirk again. Rina rolled her eyes but still, blushing and told Seunghyun to freshen up. "Alright alright Rina-shi". Before heading to the bathroom, Seunghyun pulled Rina close to him and kissed her. He carressed her waist and holded her gently, placing her on the bed like the bridal style. "You stay there, oppa will be back" Seunghyun said while winking and he went off to freshen up.

KOREAN WORDS ~~~~

Anio - no

neomu kyeopta - really cute