Chapter 16

The Only One

So, that night Rina and Seunghyun did their own thing. Well, ofcourse you know what the "thing" is. Finally, it was 9am and Rina was wide awake. She just remembered that Seunghyun will be having his practise today at 11am. Therefore, Rina decided to make breakfast for Seunghyun while he's asleep. Rina slid her blanket off and kissed Seunghyun's cheek. Unaware that Seunghyun woke up by her kiss, Seunghyun grabbed Rina's waist and pulled her clse to his embrace while both f lem lied down on the bed. "Yah, where do you think you're going? Early in the morning and you want to leave me?" So Seunghyun protested and pouted his mouth. "Gd morning my Bingu, fyi i'm making breakfast for you since you're going off at 11 for your practise." Rina played with Sunghyun's hair. "Ne, gd morning jagiya. Jinja? Alright, go ahead and gomawo!" Seunghyun said and pouted his lips towards Rina's.

Rina went to the kitchen and started making breakfast for the both of them. She wanted to make something special for Seunghyun since it had ben a long time since Seunghyun had tasted home-made pancakes for breakfast. Rina pitied Seunghyun and the boys because it had been a lng time since they had home-made dishes. They had been so busy these days that they couldn't go back home to their parents even during the holidays. Rina thought that someday she should make home-made dishes for all of the 5 boys. Rina enjoyed having spending her time with all of the Big Bang members since she felt like she's welcomed being their friend.

Rina made some home-made pancakes for Seunghyun and some scrambled eggs too. She made coffee which is not too sweet and she made sure it's light. Seunghyun is very picky with his food and Rina had to make sure that the food that she cooks for him would be acceptable. She felt like as if she was his wife, preparing for her husband breakfast and she liked the thought of it. She can't help it but to smile. Suddenly, Seunghyun came into the kitchen with his bare face and backhugged Rina. He was still sleepy, "Jagiya, what are you doing?" "Oppa, i'm making for you home-made pancakes. Since you said you were craving for it a long time, I decided to make it for you" Rina said while smiling. "Wah, jinja? Our princess is the best! Jjjang! Saranghae" Seunghyun said.

For the rest of the 20 minutes, Seunghyun backhugged Rina and placed his chin on her shoulde to rest. He did helped Rina too since he felt how sincere she was in making the breakfast. Finally the breakfast wa ready and Rina told Sunghyun to place the plates on the table. Seunghyun took a bite in her home-made pancakes and he seems delighted. Seunghyu loved eating home-made pancakes and now, he got to taste it. Soon, Sunghyun was off to the YG Building to have his practise and Rina was left alone. Well, not quite alone ........

KOREAN WORDS~~~~~~~

jinja - really

gomawo - thank you

bingu - fool (in a cute way)

jagiya - darling/sweetheart

saranghae - i love you