Chapter 26

The Only One

3 years later

After a long and tiring day, you rested on the couch. You sighed. Everything was a wreck. Damien didn't want to sleep, waiting till his father is coming home. You just smiled recalling his actions. When is Seunghyun exactly coming back home?

It's been months after they had their comeback and now, Seunghyun is really busy with his promotions and movies. Well, it is the best for him and the family since he needs to support you too. You married Seunghyun 1 year ago, after he shyly asked for your hand in marriage. You chuckled, recalling those times back then when you were still young.

Well, you're still young now too. Damien is turning a year old this Sunday and you decided to make a birthday party for him. You have yet to talk this with Seunghyun since both of you didn't have the time to discuss. You didn't want to bother him either after his tight schedules, since he doesn't like being bugged.

Things are much more complicated now. You smiled at the sight of Damien, in your hands. He was squirming around and showing his gummy smile. He didn't want to sleep, bet he missed his dad. Suddenly, you heard the jingling of keys. It must be Seunghyun.

You carried Damien and stood infront of the door, welcomed him home. As usual, he would kiss you on the cheek and went to rest on the couch. "Aigoo, our Damien is not asleep yet?" Seunghyun took Damien from your arm and hugged his son. You liked watching this side of Seunghyun. It made him look more fatherly.

"He was waiting for you. He couldn't sleep eventhough i've tried putting him in his cot." You said, not looking at his eyes. You were sad and upset that he had been coming home late and he didn't want to make an effort to start a conversation after reaching home.

"Arraso, appa will send you to sleep alright?" Seunghyun tickled him and carried him inside the bedroom. You sighed and the TV. You were upset but you didn't want to show it infront of Seunghyun.

Seunghyun sighed and went out of the bedroom. He sat beside you watching the TV. No one spoke. Seunghyun realised the weird atmosphere and cleared his throat. "Jagiya, kwaenchana?" 

You sighed and nodded, faking a smile. You slumped your shoulders and clicked on the remote control, finding shows. "Yah, i know you're not okay" Seunghyun convinced you. 

"If you know i'm not okay, why bother ask" You mumbled under your breath, not wanting Seunghyun to listen. "I heard that. Period again?" 

Seunghyun was worried, wondering what's wrong with you. You didn't talked much these days and neither did him. You thought that he would forget Damien's birthday which is going to be this Sunday. He's been too busy lately and he rarely knew what is happening inside the house. You sighed and left to go inside your bedroom.

You pulled the covers up and opened up your laptop. Seunghyun went inside the bedroom, wanting to convince you. "Jagiya, mianhe oppa came home late.... again" He said. You just nodded and starting doing your assignments. Seunghyun couldn't take it anymore and closed your laptop, coming nearer to you.

"What the hell you think you're doing, Choi Seunghyun?" You said while backing away from him. You were angry and you had no time to handle his jokes. Seunghyun went towards you and put his hands on your waist. His face came nearer... and nearer, and nearer. Both of you were inches away from kissing each other when you sighed.

"Yah, I have no tim-" Your words were cut off when Seunghyun kissed you. His lips were locked on yours. You felt his gentle and warm lips, touching yours. You slid your hand and cling it on his neck. He forced his lips onto yours. You can hardly breathe and you punched his chest, asking for air. 

He slid his hands onto your waist and took your top off. He continued kissing you and led you on the bed. "W-what are you doing? Don't. Please. I have no mood." You said. 

"I'm sorry i didn't talked to you these few days and have not planned the birthday for Damien too" Seunghyun pouted his lips. Goddammit, why must he sound so ual with that husky voice. 

You blinked. So, he remembered about Damien's birthday. "Ne jagiya, i remembered Damien's birthday. I can't forget about it" He smirked. You sighed and said "You're not forgiven. You have to pay me back" You hold his collar and turned him around making you on top of him. 

"Yah, what's this" Seunghyun smirked and kissed you before you could even speak.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTw2LH8P64zhl9TZ2wS9si