Chapter 12

The Only One

That night, Rina couldn't get any sleep at all. All day, she's been thinking about the letter and the consequences. She did not want this to happen to anyone not even Seunghyun. MinJun is being like a stalker now. Rina never felt safe eventhough she's inside her house. She always has that instict thinking there's someone who is actually looking out from the window and spying on her. There was a point where she wanted to tell Seunghyun about it but she told herself not to. Rina tried to keep everything to herself and decided not to tell anyone, not even her mother. That night, Rina tried to lie down and get some sleep but the memory from the past hunted her down. She kept thinking about MinJun and Seunghyun. Meanwhile, all those thinking could not get her to sleep.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Rina stood up from her bed and walked infront of the door. She didn't dare to open the door since the time was 1 am and who the hell would knock on her door at this time? Well, luckily her mother was sleeping. Rina took a peek at the side of the window expecting to see someone standing there but infact, there was no one. She only spotted a bunch of rose and a letter contained in it. What? A rose? And who would give her at this point of time? She was definitely hoping that those bunch of roses were not from MinJun. Rina quietly opened the door and quickly took the bunch of roses and the letter. Her hands were shivering when she tried to open the letter.

LETTER

I told you i'll kill the guy when I get to know who is it. So, you had a good time yesterday with him? It must be nice having to spend time with the one you love. Yeah, I was spying on you and looking at every single one of your movements together with him. i'm not stupid. You can call me whatever you want but i'm not stopping till I kill him. Or maybe I'll kill you too. If you report this to anyone, even the police, you'll be dead meat araso? This is what you deserve. You once hurt me and now, i shall hurt you too so you know how I felt before. Leaving someone you loved the most is painful but you have to accept the fact that they're gone. And that, is much more painful. Yah, I know you still love me so don't pretend. I'll kill him when i see you together with him. Break him. Into pieces.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The letter fell from Rina's grasp and she just stood there, looking shocked and bewildered. Those last 4 words bugged her the most. Maybe MinJun is really doing this. This is the reality and she has to be careful. But, she doesn't want to tell Seunghyun yet. She wants to settle this alone. Without Seunghyun. Rina thought that for now, she had to get away from Seunghyun and not let MinJun spot them together. It was really scary knowing that someone actually knows where you live and what you're doing. MinJun is spying her almost everytime. Rina was timid but she never want to tell this to anyone. Especially not Seunghyun cause she knows it'll affect him the most. For now, she'll just act like she's okay and wait till the right time to tell Seunghyun. "O-oppa, mianhe. jinja mianhe. I can't always rely on you anymore. I have to handle this myself. MinJun is my p-past and I have to settle it on my own. If you were to know, you'll be in great danger and I don't want you t-to s-s-suffer your life anymore...." Rina whispered to herself and started to cry. She was helpless now....

KOREAN WORDS ~~~~~

araso - alright

mianhe - sorry

jinja - really