Love And Friends

A Different Reply [Yunjae/Junhee fanfic]

( TT TT ) Annyeong~!

I apologize for the late update. Got sick, had school works, but finally squeezed through my sched and update the fanfic~

So, here’s Yunjae’s POV… >___< I hope I do well with this~

The first events will take place a day before the hospital scene in the previous chapter and the first timeskip is the same day the hospital events took place & Yunjae’s on his was home in that scene.

:* Okay, here it goes~!

 

================================

 

10. Love And Friends

 

It was an ordinary day at the office. I didn’t have much work today, but I expect tomorrow to be a busier one than today. Standing up from my chair, my secretary walked into my office, so I asked her, noticing that she looked all giddy coming in my office, “Is there something wrong?”

 

“N-Nothing, sir. In fact, I have good news.” She said cheerfully to me.

 

“Well, what is it?” I groaned, rubbing the back of my head. My secretary must’ve had too much coffee again this morning.

 

She let out that sort of annoying giggle, speaking in an eager manner, “It’s Ms. Siwon. She’s waiting for you at the lounge.”

 

I sighed a bit, nodding at her. I started to walk out of my office, telling her before I get out, “You stay here for a while and double check the papers I’m finished with.”

 

“All right, sir.” She sang.

 

Making my way to the lounge, I easily spotted Siwon, sitting on one of the couches, lazily looking at the magazine she was holding. I walked up to her, saying her name to call her attention as I waved my hand, “Siwon-ah.”

 

Siwon looked up at me after hearing my voice, looking annoyed at me as usual. She stood up and said with her hands placed on her hips, “Don’t you Siwon-ah me. Don’t tell me you forgot that you’ll treat me lunch today before I spend my time rewriting the show’s script at the studio.”

 

I kept a small smile, hearing her complain. She always did this whenever we meet up, so I’m kinda used to it now. “Ya, I didn’t forget. Let’s go before I change my mind.”

 

“Crazy bastard.” Siwon grunted punching my shoulder like she always did. Her punches still hurt.

 

“Oh, you’re here too, Siwon-ah.”

 

The two of us looked at the entrance and saw Taewoong hyung entering the building, smiling at us in surprise. I remembered that hyung wanted to eat lunch with me but it so happened that Siwon made plans with me this morning. What a coincidence, right?

 

“Oppa, what are you doing here?” Siwon asked Taewoong curiously.

 

He responded with a grin, noticing Siwon turn to me with an annoyed face, “I was supposed to have lunch with my dongsaeng here, but I see he has plans already.”

 

Siwon attempted to punch me again, but I was able to grab her clenched fist in time, listening to her rant, “You’re such a bastard, Yunjae. You should’ve just refused my offer since you already made plans before I did. I’m not a little girl, I can manage by myself you know.”

 

I sighed, putting her fist down gently, explaining as calmly as I could, “What? If my girl needs someone to be with, then I’ll gladly accompany her despite the plans I already made.”

 

“Yunjae’s right, Siwon. Don’t be too mad at him, okay?” Taewoong added, smiling down at the angry girl.

 

She sighed heavily, crossing her arms over her chest and looked down at her feet on the ground, “All right, all right.”

 

I had an idea and voiced it out in a cheerful manner, “Hyung, since you’re already here, maybe we could go all – “

 

“Excuse me, sir. Mrs. Mizuhara called and wants to talk to you about the case. She also wants to meet you at 12:35pm.”

 

I groaned a bit, silently nodding at my secretary as I looked away from the two. My secretary looked a bit disappointed since she felt like she interrupted something, but she had to since it’s an emergency from a client.

 

Taewoong placed his arm around my shoulder, telling me in a lighthearted manner like how a big brother cheers up his little brother, “Don’t worry, dongsaeng. Maybe next time and I won’t let anything bad happen to Siwon.”

 

“It’s just lunch after all. This crazy bastard worries too much, oppa.” Siwon explained with a smirk, pointing at my forehead, almost touching it.

 

“It’s all right… Maybe next time.” I wearily glanced at Siwon and then my hyung, adding as I began to walk back to my office along with my secretary, “Eat well, guys.”

 

Siwon said in an encouraging manner, watching me go to my office with me facing away from them, “Don’t work too hard and eat something while you’re at it, okay?”

 

At this rate, it won’t be a surprise for me once it will happen.

 

~~~

 

At the office as usual, I’m working my off and it’s evening already. I already sent my secretary home since she’s already done with her work, so I’m all alone in the office but I am almost done with the paperwork. I leaned back onto my office chair, staring lazily at my phone. I knew that Siwon was busy tonight, so I won’t call her, same with my hyung who’s also busy at work. The other guys are busy with work and they’re probably only free during the weekend for a drink or so.

 

Scrolling down the names in my contacts, I stopped after seeing Junhee’s name on the screen. I remembered that he told me before that he’s usually free around this time during Wednesdays. I sat up straight, staring at my phone screen. I was deciding whether I should phone him and ask if he’s free or whatever. Aissh… Why do I feel strange all of a sudden?

 

To shake it off, I placed my phone back to my pocket and started to finish my paperwork in the speed of light. After doing it all in an hour, I packed up my stuff and head out the building. Got in the cab and dropped off to my apartment. Standing in front of my apartment door absent-mindedly, I pulled my phone out and called him.

 

“Hello?” He answered with an unsure tone of voice.

 

“Junhee-ah, are you free tonight? If you are, want to drink at my place?” I casually asked him, leaning against the door.

 

“Hmm yeah, I am. Just as long as I get home by 12am since I’ll go to the hospital at about 7am tomorrow and then leave at 9pm.”

 

“Great. Did you eat already?”

 

“Yeah, I did.”

 

“Good. Come around at 9:30pm.”

 

“Sure, see ya.”

 

“Bye.”

 

I hung up after saying goodbye, placing the phone back into my pocket. I held this look of satisfaction as I entered my apartment. It was good that I’ve been saving some drinks if I didn’t want to leave the house or just wanted to drink alone at the apartment.

 

==========================

 

( T w T ) …

Finally made an update… I’m happy that some of you enjoy this fanfic even though I’m only starting out~ <3

I’ll update as soon as I can… Bye~! *^^*