OMO ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!!

The Romantic And Idol Season 3: A dream to remember.

Natalie's POV:

I woke up early since Manager Oppa was going to fetch me to meet the producer of the show I was going to be in.

womancall.jpg

Manager Oppa came and I went into the car before he drove us to a building. We greeted the person at the desk and manager oppa brought me to a room. "Oppa, where are we?" I asked. "You're going to film Romantic and Idol season 3."He said and grinnned at me. Surprised, I cursed Mieun unnie mentally for guessing it corectly.

"B-bwo? Oppa, I can't! I'm so shy around new people and I'm inexperienced, I dont even knnow what to do!" I blurted. "Hey, its okay. Treat this as a new experience okay." He said. I sighed and gave in. He ushered me into a room filled with cameras and alot of people.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Natalie Kim Jiyeon imnida, member of BeyondInfinity." I bowed and introduced myself. They greeted and told me to take a seat. They were already filming and started asking me questions.

Interview:

"How are you feeling now,Jiyeon-shi?" The producer asked me.

"Ah, just call me Nat. Well uhm..I'm really surprised and nervous at the same time." I answered with fidgety hands.They chuckled. "It's kind of obvious." They said, pointing to my hands as I blushed and giggled. 

"Have you dated before?" He asked me and I shook my head.

They looked surprised. "Ah wae?~" I asked slightly embarrased. "You just don't seem like the type. " He said. 

"What's that suppose to mean?" I blushed and laughed, covering my face.

"Well then do you have anyone you like?" I blushed and looked down, using my hair to cover up.

"Uhh not really." I said.

"Okay how about this, What's your ideal type?"

"Well..someone who is kind, caring, funny and knows how to treat a girl well? I dont know, I'm not good at things like that." I whined softly

"We heard that Infinite is one of your favourite band? Is there someone you like out of them?" 

"I actually like all of them. They're a group I really admire and respect." I answered.

"Is your ideal type one of them?" They kept probing.

"Aish, do you really have to know?" I pouted.

"NE!" They chorused and I sighed in defeat.

"Umm L-shi?" I said. Then I burst out laughing and hid my face.

"Are there anyone else you like?"

" Uhm L.Joe-shi from TeenTop?"

"Oohhh~" The staff teased me while I whined and laughed.

After the interview, they brought me into a room where I would meet the other girls. I was shocked and saw SNSD's maknae Seohyun, Secret's Sunhwa and Ailee. 'I have no chance against these beauties!' I thought to myself. Seohyun is known for her beauty and innocence, Sunhwa is really gorgeous and has a beautiful smile. And Ailee, whom I look up to since we''re both American, I love her voice. People say I'm the mini version of her but I always say no because I'm no way as good as her. People say I have a really nice voice and I'm beautiful and all but I usually brush them off, low self confidence as you can call it, maybe thats why I'm so shy.  I greeted them and they smiled at me. They were really nice and they treated me as a dongsaeng.  

"Hey girls." the producer called for our attention as we greeted him back.

"So are you guys excited?" He asked and everyone replied eagerly while I made out a small 'Ne.'

Seohyun unnie patted my arm and smiled warmly at me. 

"First, any questions?" He questioned

"Who are the guys??" Sunhwa sunbae rose her hand and asked while we all laughed. 

"Thats a secret for you to find out." The producer smirked at us evily.

"Eyyyy~" The other unnies pouted in disappointment.

"So tomorrow will be your first date. You guys will pick where you will like to meet and what scene suits you best and you will meet your date who picks the same place as you." We all nodded.

"Okay so the first scene is at a train station." He said

A video was shown where there was girl waiting to alight the train. Her stop came and the door opened to reveal a guy who was about to enter about the same time. They both stood there as if time had frozen and looked into each other's eyes. It was so sweet.

"Next, it is at a cafe."

The video showed a girl in a cafe drinking her coffee and reading a book. A guy walked into the cafe and bought a cup of coffee. The guy sat behind the girl. The girl and the guy called for the waiter at the same time and both looked at each other and smiled. 

"Next, the library." 

The video showed a girl in a library. She accidentally bumped into someone, causing her to drop her book. The person apologised and they both bent to pick up the book, their hands touched and they both looked up to each other, blushing.

"Lastly, the playground"

The video showed a girl on a swing listening to music and singing along and suddenly a guy came from the back and started pushing her. 

"So what are your choices girls?"

"I choose the Cafe scene." Seohyun sunbae chose first. "Hm.. I choose the library scene." Ailee spoke next. "I choose, the road scene." Sunhwa chose eagerly and we . "Bwo bwo bwo??" She whined. "I choose the playground scene." I said since it was the last option left.

"Alrights, now that thats all settled, goodluck for your date tomorrow. Enjoy and see you for the next few days. Remember to pack your stuffs. And get a goodnights rest." The producer said before we thanked him.

-End of filming-

We all discussed how we were excited about tomorrow and who would be our dates. In the short amount of time here, I became close to the unnies and we bid each other goodbye and wished each other luck on our dates tomorrow.

I returned to the dorm, nervous and excited about tomorrow. I told the unnies all about today and they squealed and said I was lucky, making me laugh.  Mieun unnie was whining about how I got to be on this show and how she wanted to switch places with me. Soon, we went to sleep. I fell asleep, thinking about who would be my date tomorrow.