Introductions

The Romantic And Idol Season 3: A dream to remember.

BeyondInfinity

Newly debuted girl group.

 b95707af2c6a62269664b54692a88dc6.jpg

Natalie Kim Jiyeon, 19 years old.

Born to a Korean father and American Mother, she is Korean-American, but still trying to perfect her Korean language skills. Visual and Main Vocalist of the group. Dream was to be a singer and has good cooking skills. Shy at first but becomes bubbly when she opens up to others.

asian-girl-girl-korean-girl-pretty-girl-

Lee Mieun, 22.

The y Leader and Lead vocalist. Mother figure of the group since she is the oldest, caring and very responsible. She can be very funny and mischievous but when it comes to serious matters, there is no one as serious as her. She is like the female version of G-dragon from BigBang who is Mieun's role model and really looks up to him.

asian-asians-beautiful-cool-Favim.com-27

Shin Jihye, 21

Lead dancer and Main Rapper. She's a mini diva but has the best fashion sense and always helps the other members pick out clothes and even style their looks. Her has been dyed many times, there isn't a colour she hasn't tried. Known as the female version of SHINee's Key. She's playful and loud, hence the moodmaker of the group.

tumblr_n61r2b2dk51s308ezo1_500.jpg

Park Minmi, 18

Maknae and aegyo pincess, often called 'Mimi' instead by her unnies. She's the main dancer and sub-vocalist. Bright, cute and isn't afraid to do cringe-worthy aegyo, her weapon against others when she gets into trouble. Likes to draw as a hobby. 


 

Natalie's POV:

"1,2,3..Fly High! Annyeonghaseyo BeyondInfinity imnida. We're the newly debuted kpop girl group. We just debuted with our new album, Beyond. We hope you guys continue to support us and always remember to follow your dreams. Thank you all and we love you Wings!" We all said the last part together while waving as we exited the stage.

Our fanbase is called Wings and we just debuted recently but already have a steadily growing fanbase which we are thankful and grateful for. Before I became an Idol, I use to be a KPOP lover myself. And yes, I do still fangirl over the other idols even though I myself am one, secretly of course.

"NAT! ITS YOUR TURN TO DO THE DISHES!" Mieun unnie shouted as she headed back to her room. "AH WAE?! I WAS THE ONE WHO COOKED DINNER!" I shouted back, displeased with the unfair treatment. "No whys, just do it" She shouted back.

"Aish, ungrateful bunch of people." I cursed under my breath and shuffled towards the sink.

After doing the dishes, we all sat in the living room to watch the tv where Running Man was on. I love Running Man and today they were airing the Running Man Olympics with idols.

'Omo! Infinite's L is a guest.' I thought to myself excitedly since I've always found him very handsome and Infinite was one of my favourite bands.

~Geunyoreul jikyora
Naritji mothage
Ne nimi gyesin got
Kkeutkkaji garyonda~

My phone rang as I fished it out of my back pocket

[Call from Manager Oppa]

"Yeobosayo? Ne Oppa?" I answered while my eyes were still glued to the tv screen.

"Nat, you have a new schedule starting from tomorrow. I will fetch you tomorrow at 9am arasso?" Our manager said on the other side

"Ah ne! But oppa, what is it that I'm going to do?" My ears perked up at the new information.

"Its a variety show." He answered

"Oh jinjja?! Daebak! What show is it?" My attention finally shifted to the phonecall.

"Its a secret. You'll know tomorrow, get some rest alrights. Goodnights, annyeong." He quickly ended the call as I huffed at the secrecy.

'I'm going to appear in a show, a variety one at that.' I thought to myself and giggled like a psychopath to myself.

"Unnie,why are you so happy?" Minmi asked after noticing my weird self. I then told my other members what I had just heard.

"Chukkae!" They said with smiles and I thanked them. " What show is it?" Mieun unnie asked but I shrugged my shoulders. "Molla, manager oppa said its a secret and would tell me tomorrow.". I was really curious myself.

"What if it is Running Man? That would really be daebak." Jihye unnie said, she was also a fan of Running Man. "Or maybe a love show like We got Married? God I would love to be on that show." Mieun unnie said.

"Eyyy~ solmal (No way)." I said. I have never dated before, so I'm inexperienced and am quite shy around new people. "I think it might have something to do with dating, like that new show, Romantic and Idol? Thats a good show. I want to be on that show too, I'm so old already and need the feeling of dating again. " Our leader pouted while we laughed at her comment.

'Romantic and Idol? Hmm...I dont know.' I thought to myself. Everyone in my group has dated before even maknae Minmi, surprised? Not really, she's so lovable, I'm sure she has alot of suitors. Unlike me who is shy around people. I just hope the show will be fun.