Episode 3, Part 2: Secret Date

The Romantic And Idol Season 3: A dream to remember.

Author's POV:

The Idols came back from their dates. They went into their rooms. The girls settled in their room while the boys in theirs. "Omg guys I had the best date ever." Sunhwa squealed to the girls. "Waeyo?" Seohyun asked. "Cause my date was L duh. He is really sweet you know." She gushed. Natalie just sat there quietly and nodded. "Sungjae is really nice too. I had lots of fun with him. He is really funny and makes me laugh alot. He has this happy vibe around him that makes me want to smile as well." Ailee said, smiling while remembering her date with little Sungjae.

Seohyun frowned upon hearing it. "What about you Seohyun?" Sunhwa asked. "Mm Cheondung oppa is a really nice guy. He looks after me and is caring." She said. "I think you guys make a great pair." Sunhwa said. 'Really? Isn't Cheondung your first date?' Seohyun thought to herself. "What about you Maknae?" Sunhwa asked. "Uhm L.Joe oppa is really thoughtful. He is fun to be with and I feel comfortable around him." Natalie said. "Wahh that sounds nice." Sunhwa commented. For some reason, Sunhwa's in a really good mood today. "Well L is just..." Sunhwa continued.

Meanwhile in the boys room.....

"So how was your dates?" Cheondung asked the rest. "Uh it was okay I guess." L said. "It was fun! Ailee noona is actually very fun to be around. She smiles alot which is nice." Sungjae said. "Mm It was nice." L.Joe said. 'Nice?' L thought. "What about you hyung?" Sungjae asked. "Me? Well it was good. Seohyun is very caring and cute." Cheondung admitted. "Woahwoah hyung~" The rest . "Aish go sleep!" He said and hugged his pillow to sleep.

 

Nat POV:

I woke up, unable to continue sleeping, it was about 4 in the morning.I looked around to see all the unnies out like logs. I slowly crept of my bed as quiet as I could and sneaked outside, grabbing my jacket and phone with my earpiece with me. The crews were all asleep but there were some cameras which they placed around the house.

I was in my pjs, a pair of black shorts and a black long sleeve shirt and my black jacket. I made myself a cup of hot choco.I slipped on my sandals and sat outside in the garden. I looked at the sky which was still dark.  I breathed out, seeing the cold air. I sipped my drink slowly. It was windy so I hugged my jacket closer to me. I decided to listen to music. I was humming along to it when I heard someone.

"What are you doing out here?" That someone said and I turned around and saw L. "Ohh oppa." I said. He was wearing a black t-shirt and black pants with a black jacket as well. I realised we were wearing matching colours and coughed. I looked elsewhere as he walked towards me.

"What are you doing put here at this hour?" He asked me."Uhm I should ask you the same thing right L-sshi?" I teased and grinned. He chuckled. "I woke up but couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to come out and take a stroll. Who knew I would find you here. "He said as he took a seat on the bench I was on. "Ahh me too,haha." I said and sipped my drink. "Where did you get that?" He asked and pointed to my drink. " Uh I made it." I said. "Can I have some?" He asked. "Uh sure, you want me to go make one or?" I asked. "If you don't mind." He said and smiled. I nodded and went back in to the kitchen.

I returned with his drink. "Here." I said. "Gomawo." He said and took it, drinking it slowly. I smiled and sat back down. It was alittle awkward so I decided to use my phone. "Oh isn't that me?" He said and I turned to look at him, seeing him lean over to look at my phone. But I didn't realise that our faces were so close. My eyes widened and I froze. He was staring into my eyes. I blushed at our close proximity and quickly moved away. I heard him cough. "

Mian." He said. I shook my head. I looked back at him and saw him rubbing the back of his neck. "Uh I think I'm going to go back now. Bye." I said and stood up, grabbing my cup with me. "Wait." He said and pulled on my wrist. "Stay." He said and I gulped. Nodding, I sat back down.

"So how was your date with L.Joe yesterday?" He asked me as I still daren't looked back at him. "It was nice." I replied. "Yours? Sunhwa unnie was talking about it yesterday. She was very happy." I said. "She did? Well it was alright I guess. But I prefered our first date though." He said, making me surprised and blushed. "Me too." I whispered. "Ne?" He asked."Ah aniya." I grinned. He chuckled. I looked at the beach which was further down from our house. I heard a snap sound and turned to look at him. He had taken a picture of me. "Yah!" I pouted. He laughed. "Mian, you looked nice." He said. I made my heart jump. "But still!" I whined. He showed it to me.

Wind-Blowing-Hair-200x355.jpg

My hair was blowing in the wind which covered most of my face. The Sunlight shining made it look more nice. I puffed and leaned back. "Told you it was nice." He said. "Hey lets take a selca together." He said and sat nearer to me and held the camera in front of us. I leaned in until our arms were touching and my face was almost touching his. "Smile." He said and I smiled as he captured it. I looked back at my phone and saw that the rest would wake up soon.

"We should go soon. The rest are going to wake up soon and filming is gonna start." I said. He nodded and we stood up together and headed back into the house. "Hey thanks for staying." He said. "No problem." I smiled back. "See you later?" He said unsure. "See you later Oppa." I said to him. He grinned and nodded. We then both went back into our rooms. I smiled thinking about our secret date. I giggled before yawning and falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe short update! I won't be able to update as often as I have work from morning till evening! My holidays are goneeee! Sighhh but I'm going to try to update okays! Thanks for  reading! Love ya'll <3

4195c615467a1772c2d2f3b4c129002b.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIj9iLU9QPikbaXpRyczi