Episode 3, Part 4: Let the games Begin

The Romantic And Idol Season 3: A dream to remember.

Author's POV:

The couples then set off for in search for their clothes. Ailee and Nat Hi-5ed since they were the only 2 girls who smart to wear pants and comfortable shoes. As for Seohyun and Sunhwa who were wearing dresses, were at a disadvantage since they had to spent time to get changed. 

Ailee and L.Joe ---> AJ Couple.

Natalie and L ---> NeL Couple [L sounds like 'EL' so 'NeL']

Cheondeong and Sunhwa ---> CheonHwa Couple

SeoHyun and SungJae ---> HyunJae Couple

AJ and NeL couple could set off first since they did not need to get changed. They each went to a place to look at their clue.  AJ opened their envelope. 

'Beach' was what was written on the card. "Beach? Thats all?" L.Joe scoffed at their hint while Ailee thought hard about it. "Ah! L.Joe, could it be the cafe that is at the beach?" Ailee said as L.Joe thought about it, a bulb lighted in his mind as he smiled and nodded before the 2 headed towards their destination.

NeL opened their black envelope and read their clue, 'Byul' (star). "Byul? Aish Ige bwoyah?" Myungsoo said puzzled by their hint. "Oppa! Rooftop! That's the place where we can see the stars!" Nat exclaimed, her eyes shining. "Ah! You're right! Kaja!" L said and held on to Nat's arm as they ran up to the rooftop.

Seohyun and Sunhwa had finallt changed into something comfortable, a pair of jeans and sneakers. HyunJae Couple's clue was 'Steps' and thought the of the long flight of steps at the nearby park while CheonHwa's clue was 'Clouds' and went to the plain field where clouds were clearly floating above.

"Found it!" Nat exclaimed as she found the hoodies in a box in the rooftop hidden behind some plants.

$(KGrHqR,!loE2EcTM6(-BNpBMCV(EQ~~0_35.JP Black for NeL Couple, Blue for AJ Couple, Grey for HyunJae Couple, White for CheonHwa Couple.

Along with their clothes is their clue for their next mission. 

'Head to the field at XXXXXXX' was written on all the cards as all the couples headed towards the said place. Upon their arrival, they saw that some equipments had already been set up too look like a sports hall. "We will now start the  Sports Competition to see which couple is the most athletic and strongest. First up, we will start with a relay race.  1 round around the track is about 100m and every couple has to run once around the track and pass the baton on the next runner. The girls will go first followed by the guys. So shall we start?" PD-nim said as he looked at us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~