Episode 3, Part 1: Necklace selection

The Romantic And Idol Season 3: A dream to remember.

R&I3_001_22547.png

Viewer POV:

Another bright sunny day here at Jeju with our 8 Romanticist. The guys were currently waiting outside in the front yard. The girls had just finished getting ready. "Annyeong~" Natalie greeted the camera as she arrived at a table with 4 boxes. "Igo bwoyeyo?( Whats this) " She said as she pointed to the boxes on the table. The cameraman just kept quiet. Natalie pouted knowing that they weren't gonna tell her anything until the rest came. Shortly, the other girls came over too.

"Goodmorning girls." The PD greeted them who returned the greeting." Now as you can see, there are 4 boxes here. Each box contains a necklace which belongs to one of the guys who are waiting outside. Now choose your necklace and then you will go on a date with the owner of the necklace. Goodluck!" He said as the girls took a look at each of the necklaces. They were all really pretty that they all didn't know which to choose. At the count of 3, all the girls pointed to the necklace of their choice, luckily none of them chose the same thing. 1 by 1, they slowly went out to see who would be their date. First up was Seohyun.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdVDbwj3__u6c_aZ3Ouhi

Boys:"Annyeong."

Seo:"Annyeong."

Boys:" Please show us your necklace." Seohyun then opened the box and showed them her choice of the necklace.

filipino_crown_n_keys_necklace.jpg?heigh

Cheondung:" what made you choose that?"

Seo:" Well it was simple yet sophisticated and I really like the design, its like really traditional."

"Will the owner of this necklace please step forward." The PD announced. Seohyun was really nervous, she was actually hoping it to be Sungjae. But however, it was not him. Cheondung stood out from the guys and walked towards Seohyun and helped her wear the necklace. "Gomawo." She said softly, blushing at the close intimacy. "Kaja!" Cheondung said and grabbed Seohyun's hand and led her out while the rest of the guys were cheering and teasing the couple. "Now, next girl please." The PD called out and Ailee came out.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5iOCZO1kWPD3VHQ7xhP9

Ailee:"Hello~" 

Boys:" Hello."

Boys:" Show us your necklace please."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqiX2umL6Hyd6KB506g0S

SungJae :"Why did you choose it?"

Ailee:" Well, it is really pretty and I love snow flakes so I chose it."

Sungjae: "Ah well then I'm am your date today noona." Sungjae said cheerfully and went over to help her put on the necklace. "Thank you Sungjae-ah." She said and he smiled as they both went on their date. The last 2 girls then finally came out and faced the remaining guys, L.Joe and L. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxYOOGskrhL3SbUT2yFiw (Ignore the wedding thingy)images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNox_dKyLGftpt84UqvJv

Boys:" Annyeong."

Sunghwa:" Annyeong guys!" Sunhwa said happily as she thought that she would be able to go on a date with L today.

Nat:" Annyeonghaseyo." She said shyly. 

"Please show your necklaces at the same time, then face behind. The owner of the necklace would then come over and help you put it on. Please start."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKcUxGoOwAfKEmkRj9yU8 (Sunhwa's choice) images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_6oKnr4ArXnVpZl5r8-8(Nat's choice)

Slowly the 2 boys approach the girls who have their backs facing them. The girls' heartbeats were beating quickly.They felt someone stop behind them. Sunhwa wished it was L while Natalie didn't know who should wish for as both guys were equally nice to her and she felt nice being around them. A pair of arms appeared in the girls' vision and their breaths got caught. Who was it? The necklaces were put into place and the girls slowly turn around to see who would be their date for the day.

"Annyeong Natalie." L.Joe said as he grinned widely. He couldn't help the happiness overflowing. "Annyeonghaseyo L.Joe Oppa." Nat smiled back as well. Sunhwa was having a private celebration in her head. Yes, her date for the day would be L. "Shall we go?" L.Joe said as he offered his hand to Natalie who nodded and took it shyly. L.Joe was smiling from ear to ear. " L-ah shall we go too? I'm sure the others would be waiting since I heard we're going to an Aquarium." Sunhwa said happily while L smiled alittle and nodded as Sunhwa happily grabbed onto his arms and went off to find the others.

Now that everyone is paired with someone new? What will happen? Will feelings change? Wait for the next part of this episode. Until then, annyeong~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEHE UPDATED~ HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE UPDATE. I'M NOT REALLY GOOD BUT BEAR WITH ME. SOOO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK WILL HAPPEN? HEHEH WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE! :) <3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGY0zpeuqyvH5AgPgKnRZ images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5w7kcZCvNhDtX25nnnR0images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJ--vpfKiouyOaZcx1P-jimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4yMH8gy8tdUXcv0C3YAm