Episode 1, Part 1:The Date

The Romantic And Idol Season 3: A dream to remember.

Nat POV:

I woke up early he next day, nervous and excited. Who is going to be my date? I took a shower, dried my hair and curled it a little and wore the outfit that manager oppa and the other unnies picked out for me. Aish, I rarely wear skirts unless its necessary, I'm more of a jeans and shorts person.

 

fashion-girl-girls-grunge-Favim.com-3735

I got ready and took my bag and phone with me. My unnies wished me good luck and I headed off with Manager Oppa. My luggage was with Manager oppa who would bring it to the airport later. I arrived at the park and found the plauground. I sat on the swing whih could fit 2 people.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTNDamraloOFUJAw1yKXM

I sat on it and plugged in my earphones to listen to music. I was told to just wait until I feel someone push me. I started swinging it by myself and waited. 

The date's POV:

I was so excited and nervous. I picked the playground scene and was on my way there now. Who is the girl? Do I look okay? What if I'm late? Will she like me? All these questions was rushing through my head. Aish what is with me, I'm usually calm and all. But because of this I'm super nervous. I hope she likes me. 

Interview that day:

P:" Do you have an ideal girl in your mind?"

D(Date):"Erm well, I dont know, there's alot of girls out there. But recently my attention had been caught by a newly debuted group."

P:" Really? Newly-debuted? Hmm.. Who?"

D:"Well..uhm Natalie-shi?"

AllCrew:" AHHHHHH~~~~"

D: *Blush.*

P:"What do you like about her?"

D:"Well she's really pretty and cute, no wonder she's the visual. She has a really nice voice, powerful and melodious at the same time. She seems shy but I've seen her with her members before, she looks fun and has a really nice smile."

P:" Ahhhhh, we see. What is your ideal girl like?"

D:" Well she has to be caring and kind. Funny and has a beautiful smile."

P:" Okay thank you!"

-End of Interview- Back to current filming:

I arrived at the place and walked to the playground. I was suppose to push the swing with my date on it. I had bought a bouquet of flowers for her. I hope she likes it. I walked closer and saw a girl on a swing back facing me. Her hair was flying in the wind. She was singing a song, then I realised, she was singing our song.

'Was she a fan?' I wondered.

The producer cued me to push the swing and I did. I asked one of the crew to hold my flowers for me. I pushed the swing and she let out alittle yelp which I found really cute and I laughed. She got of the swing and she was wearing a dress and heels. She turned to bow to me which I bowed back. When she lifted her face to meet mine, I was really shocked and happy.

'Thank you producers.' I praised mentally. She looked equally shocked, if not even more. I took the flowers and gave it to her. She looked like she was about to cry.' Ottoke?! Did I do something wrong?' I panicked. She was wiping her tears and covering her face at the same time. I gave her a hug as comfort cause I did not know what else to do."Yah, waeyo?? Why are you crying? Hm?"I asked and she looked up at my smiling. I helped her wipe her tears and she smiled.

Nat POV:

I was on the swing and was singing to Infinite's The Chaser. Suddenly I felt someone push me. I was unprepared and gave out alittle yelp. I quickly gathered my stuff and got off the swing, turned around and bowed to the person. When I looked up, I got the shock of my life. I was so shocked that I had tears coming out of my eyes. He gave me a bouquet of flower. I was so surprised and happy. He looked surprised when he saw my tears and panicked.

"Yah,waeyo?? Why are you crying? Hm?" He said and gave me a hug. I was so happy I cried even more. He wiped my tears and smiled at me. I smiled back. Yes, can you guess who's my date? Bingo. Kim Myungsoo aka L of Infinite, my ultimate bias. Omg.

INFINITE-L_1433852447_af_org.jpgtumblr_mq0h85dSfH1s7vmuoo2_250.gif