Episode 2, Part 2: Song Selection { Girls }

The Romantic And Idol Season 3: A dream to remember.

The girls were currently in the main house while the guys were in the opposite building which consisted of the rooms. Each guys were in a room by themselves. The girls were going to play a song which they would like to hear with their partner in Jeju. If the guys liked it, they would come out and would go on a night date with the girls. If 2 or more guys comes out, the girl would have to choose one and go on a date with that guy she picked. Let us begin. Up first was Ailee. She stepped out into the night and told the PD to play her song. She chose a song by Infinite's Leader Sunggyu, 60 Seconds.

Interview:

PD: "Why did you choose this song?"

Ailee:" Well I'm a fan of Sunggyu Sunbaenim and I really like this song. It talks about how a guy and girl falls in love in just 60 seconds. Like love at first sight, and I really hope that could happen to me too." She said and smiled.

The song starts playing and Ailee just hopes that someone would come out. The girls who were waiting for their turn were surprised she chose such a song. " Oh isn't this Sunggyu's Song?" Sunhwa said ad the rest nodded. "Wahh its a really nice song." Nat said and sang sofly to the song.

Meanwhile at the guys side,

"Oh Sunggyu hyung's song!" L said and chuckled. " Wonder who chose it..hm..ah molla. Geundae its not really my type."

"Sunggyu Sunbaenim's 60 seconds. woah gwenchanta. It's a really nice song. It's Ailee. She told me before that she loves this song." L.Joe said and smiled.

" Hm.. this is a nice song. But its not really my style. I shall wait and listen to the rest." SungJae said.

" Oh! I really like this song! Sunggyu's 60 seconds right? Wah I wonder who it is? Should I go out? Hm.." Cheonsung said and pondered. The song was already coming to an end. "Ah molla!" Someone said and got up and headed outside.

" OH! Annyeong!" Ailee said cheerfully and bowed to the person who came out. The person is...Cheondung! "Ah annyeong!" He said and stood beside Ailee. The song finished and the PD said they could go for a date. "Well shall we?" Cheondung said and held out his hands. Ailee smiled and nodded and they both left for their date. 

Next was Seohyun, she picked Yesung's It has to be you. When asked why she chose this song, she said that this song was really meaningful and she wished to have someone who was that important to her till she can't live without that person.

The song started playing. All the guys thought that the song was really nice but wanted to wait and see what the rest had to offer. So at last no one came out. "Bwoya? Nobody came out? Now what?" Seohyun whined and was dragged aside by the staff to hide behind the building.

 Next up was Sunhwa, who skipped excitedly outside. She picked Infinite's Be Mine. She said this was one of her favourite songs and really wanted the person whom she like to be hers. When asked who that person was, she blushed and said, "Mm secret!" then she laughed.

At the guys' side:

"OH! It's our song! Wah daebak! HAHAHA I wonder who it is? Nat?" L said and stood up and went out of the door. He was surprised to see Sunhwa standing and when she noticed him, she immediately brightened. "OH! L-goon! Annyeong!" She said happily and L nodded and smiled and took a stand beside her. Suddenly, someone came out too. " OMO! L.Joe-shi! Annyeong!" Sunhwa said, even more happier. 2 guys had picked her song. She was screaming in her head but kept her cool.

The song came to an end and Sunhwa had to pick someone. "Aww do I really have to?" She whined. The PD nodded. " Uhm well... then I choose... Mianhae L.Joe-shi." She said as she linked arms with L. " So what happens to me?"L.Joe said sadly and was pulled aside to where Seohyun was. " Oh! you're here too? Hahahaha" Seohyun said and .Joe just rubbed his neck sheepishly.

Last but not least was Natalie who was waiting nervously. She stepped outside and told the staff to play her song. She had chosen BoA's Only One.

Interview:

PD: "Why did you choose that song?"

Nat: " Uhm I really look up to her and I really like that song as like the title states, I wish to have that only one person who will love me as much as I love them." She said and blushed.

The song started playing. 

At the guys' side:

"Oh BoA Subaenim's Only One. I really like this song! Its so nice and meaningful. I really wish I had that only one person who I could love with all my heart." SungJae said as he stood up and left to go see who was the one who picked this song. 

" Oh annyeong Nat!" Sungjae said excitedly. Nat's head looked up and saw Sungjae and she smiled. "Annyeong Sungjae oppa!" She waved as Sungjae took a place beside her. The song finished and no one else came out. "You guys can go for your date now." The PD said. "Oh jinjja? Nat-ah KAJA!!" Sungjae said excitedly and grabbed Nat's hand and pulled her out. Nat just smiled and followed along. Seohyun and L.Joe were automatically made a couple and allowed to go on their date together.

Interview:

PD: " How did you feel when you saw that Natalie was the one who picked that song?"

Sungjae:" I was like' wah we have the same taste!' HAHAHA I was happy of course! Since we're the same age, it was easier for us to communicate."

PD:" How did you feel when you saw Sungjae come out of the house?"

Nat:" Uhm relieved? I was glad that it was someone who was easy to talk to and fun to hang out with I guess."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The couples were on their date and was told to record it down. 

" Nat-ah, how do you feel now?" Sungjae said as he held the camera to record it,

"Uhm I feel good! The weather is good and the sky is beautiful. "Nat said as she smiled at the camera. "Oppa come here!" She said and she pulled Sungjae nearer to her and hold the camera facing the 2 of them as they waved and smiled at the camera.

"Oh L-goon, isn't that Natalie and Sungjae?" Sunhwa said as she was holding onto L's arm and pointed towards Natalie and Sungjae. " Oh yea." L said sadly. "Sungjae-ah!" Sunhwa said and waved towards the other couple. Sungjae and Nat heard it and turned towards Sunhwa and Nat saw their arms linked together. What was this that she's feeling? Jealousy? Aniya, its not like she and L were really together or something.

"Oh annyeonghaseo Sunhwa-shi." Sungjae greeted and so did Nat who bowed. Soon the other couples started gathering together as the PD said it was time to head back. Before letting them to go sleep, he had another mission for the 8 Romanticist. "Before sleeping, please send a message to us to tell us if you would like to 'Stay' or ' Change' your couple pairing. I hope you guys make the correct decision. That is all, Goodnight, sweet dreams and we'll see you tomorrow!" He said and the idols just nodded and headed into the house. So who will choose what? Read on to find out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! so how was this chapter? I hope you guys liked it!! Enjoy! Love ya'll <3 hehes!!