Episode 2, Part 1: Supermarket + Dinner

The Romantic And Idol Season 3: A dream to remember.

The group of couples had arrived in Jeju and most of the girls were already very tired, only the guys wre able to wake up and stay awake. They were in the van heading towards the place where they would be staying for the whole time they were there. Suddenly the van stopped and the PD called everyone awake.

"Now I have a mission for you guys, 4 of you have to go to the supermarket and buy ingredients for dinner later while the rest get to go to the house and rest. Please choose which 4 will go now." Everyone looked at each other and decided to solve this by playing Rock, Paper, Scissors. They played and guess who lost. Seohyun, Cheondung,L.Joe and yes Natalie. Nat pouted and L just chuckled and told her, "Aigooo be back quick alrights and becareful." He said and ruffled her hair, causing her to blush. "Wah wah wah they look like a married couple and they've only met!" Cheondun teased them and L and Nat blushed. "Kaja let's go!" L.Joe called out to Nat who nodded and ran after the rest who were headed to the supermarket.

At the SuperMarket:

Since Seohyun and Cheongung were the same age and were the senior among the 4, they hit it off really well and went off to get the ingredients needed.So that left L.Joe and Nat. They were alittle awkward as Nat was shy. They were in-charged of getting snacks and drinks while Seohyun and Cheondung were in charge of the main courses. "Shall we get these?" L.Joe said and pointed to some bottles of drinks. Nat nodded and took the bottles and out them in their cart. They shopped around and bought some snacks and tidbits. They even bought a few tubs of ice cream.

"Do you think the rest would want Soju?"L.Joe asked hesitant. " Uhm well I think they would want some, so why dont we get some for them." Nat replied and L.Joe nodded and grabbed a few packs of the Soju bottles. "Oh!" Nat suddenly called out and went to grab a honeydew. "I love honeydews." She said and smiled to herself. "Lets get that then." L.Joe said while appearing beside her and putting the honeydew in her hand into the cart. "Lets get some fruits too." He said and Nat smiled and nodded.

They met up with Seohyun and Cheondung after awhile and saw that they had gotten all kinds of meat and vegetables. "Wah you guys got marshmallows? Hahaha" Cheondung pointed to the packets of marshmallows Nat and L.Joe had gotten and chuckled. " Bwo? you guys got Soju??" Seohyun exclaimed and Nat said, "Aniya, we thought that Sunbaenims would like some so we bought them." Then they paid and went back to the house.

Meanwhile at the house,

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRr9YtI8HP4q1fh2xQUjY7

SungJae,Sunhwa,L and Ailee were unpacking their stuffs and waiting for their partners to come back. They were told to prepare the stuffs for cooking dinner later. Sunhwa was sticking especially close to L for a reason.They were chatting happily until the shopping group came back.

"We're back!" Cheondung exclaimed. " Oh wasseo?" L said while stopping whatever he was doing and leaving Sunhwa to head over to Nat who was carrying the groceries. Ailee did the same. "Ah gomawo." Nat said to L and smiled. Sunhwa couldn't help but feel jealous but quickly hid it. Soon they were all split into teams. The shopping team was in-charge of barbequeing the meat outside on the grill while the group who was resting were in charge of cooking the rice and other food inside.

The shopping team stepped out outside, "Ah cold~" Nat said and rubbed her shoulders. L and L.Joe both saw it and was about to give her her jacket when someone else beat them both to it. "Here you go!" Someone said and put a jacket around Nat. Nat was suprised and turned around, "Oh kamsahamnida Sungjae Oppa." and smiled. L and L.Joe turned away, disappointed.

"L-ah could you come over and help me with these?" Sunhwa shouted from inside the kitchen and Nat turned to that direction to see L retreating into the kitchen. She shrugged it off and continued cooking. Cheondung noticed it and felt sad. The meat was sizzling deliciously on the grill and looked mouth-watering. "Cheondung-shi here." Nat said and offered a cooked piece of meat to Cheondung. " Oh ah gomawo Natalie-shi." He said and smiled. "Hehe, aniya, just call me Nat." Nat smiled. "Well then call me Oppa." Cheondung said and Nat smiled and nodded. They continued cooking and soon all the food were done and the table was set up.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQO5V3pZyGzUzVZU8v1i2n

"Wah these looks so delicious!" Sungjae exclaimed and everybody chuckled. "Lets hope they taste as good." L teased. "Well lets eat!" Cheondung said. "NE! JALMOGETSUMNIDA" Everybody said together and started eating. The food was really good. "Here Nat, try this." L said and took some fish for Nat. "Ah ne gomawo." She said and smiled. She also took some grilled meat for L too. They were so lovey dovey~

"Noona, here eat this." Sungjae said and took some veggie for Seohyun. Seohyun smiled and thanked him. "L.Joe-ah, here." Ailee said and took some egg for L.Joe who thanked her. Dinner went well with them eating and chatting. But a mission awaits them next. "Now since all of you have eaten dinner, we will now proceed to your next mission. Song selection. The guys will wait in their rooms while the girls will play a song. If the guys like it, they will come out and then the guy and girl will go for a night date. If 2 guyscome out, the girl will have to choose one. So please get ready."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhhh so what will happen? Hehehehehehe hope you enjoyed it! <3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQk4SzvGfV6RugaKvOBl46images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-8WJF_NPEWmN7NIPWj1mimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLg5BA64m5SVsno68jHODimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRymAxUQGdKdd9yqqXGPF_