Episode 3,Part 2: New Dates

The Romantic And Idol Season 3: A dream to remember.

Interview:

#PD:" How did you feel when you found out who was your date?"

Sunhwa: " Happy of course! I mean I at least get to have a date with L. Hehe."

PD:" Are you jealous of what L and Natalie have?"

Sunhwa?" Bwo? A-aniya pfft. Of course not."

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

L:" Well I don't know? Hahaha I mean Sunhwa noona is a very nice person. But truthfully I had hope to have another date with Nat, haha."

PD:" Are you jealous that L.Joe is having a date with Natalie instead?"

L:" Ey? Aniya, its good to meet new people right? Hahah."

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

L.Joe:" Uh happy? Aish molla! Haha I'm glad cause I get to have a date with her. I hope this date goes well.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Nat:" Uh well I guess I'm fine with it haha cause its nice to meet new people and then you can make a choice in the end which date you like better."

PD:" Are you jealous of Sunhwa that she got to go on a date with L instead?"

Nat:" Uh ani. I can see that Sunhwa unnie likes L oppa alot so I'm happy for her? hahaha molla~"

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Ailee:" Well SungJae is really cute cause he just has this happy vibe around him which makes other people happy. So I guess I'm happy that he's my date. I think we're going to have lots of fun. Hahaha."

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Sungjae:" Uh I'm alittle sad cause I have yet to have a date with Nat , but I think Ailee noona is really nice and fun so I'm fine with it."

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Seohyun:" Uh Cheondung Oppa is really caring but molla, I just see him as a comfortable oppa?"

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Cheondung:" Happy? Cause my date is Seohyun hahha."

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

So like this, the couples go on their date. Today all of them will be going to an aquarium to have their date. They got into the bus that would be taking them there and took a seat next to their respective dates. L.Joe and Nat took the rearest seat with Nat at the window seat and L.Joe next to her and L and Sunhwa at the seats infront of them with L at the window seat and Sunhwa next to him on the outer seat. The other 2 couples took the seats at the other side of the bus. It was awkward at first.

"L lets take a selca." Sunhwa said and put her phone in front of them and snapped a pic of them. "L.Joe oppa lets take a picture too." Nat said and took out her polaroid and snapped a picture of them together. " Hey can I keep it?" L.Joe said. "Sure then lets take another one then." Nat said and smiled.

"Hey lets take a group picture." Nat said and the rest agreed. They took one selca together and got the PD to help them with another. They took with their phones as well. L lifted his camera to snap a picture of himself but Nat saw and wanted to join in just for fun so she posed behind him and he chuckled before snapping a picture of them together. The couples finally reached." Wah this place is so big." Seohyun said.

"Nat let me help you hold your bag." L.Joe said and took Nat's bad from her. " Oh gomawo oppa." She thanked and they went in to the aquarium. They saw lots of fish and took pictures. They even watched performances by dolphins. They were having lunch now. Noona here." Sungjae said and took some meat and put them in Ailee's bowl for her to eat. " Oh gomawo Sungjae-ah." Ailee smiled and thanked him, touched. " Oh mission?" Cheondung said as each couple was given an envelope. "Ey?" The couples all whined when they saw what it was.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2LcTtQmp4PdBYeVY9aeW

It was a picture of a guy giving a piggy back to the girl. " Yah bwoya!" The girls whined. Girls are very conscious about their weight, besides they had just eaten. Natalie was pouting. "Aish." She mumbled. L.Joe laughed at her. "Gwenchana, I'm strong yknow and you're not heavy at all."  "But-" She was cut off when she heard someone squeal and saw Cheondung already lifting Seohyun on her back. "Come on." L.Joe said and bent down so Natalie could get on. Natalie cautiously got on his back and put her arms around L.Joe's neck. "Oppa gwenchana?" Natalie asked as L.Joe lifted her. "Ne, you're really light, don't worry."L.Joe said as he walked around effortlessly. 

{Interview:

L.Joe:"She was really light. Jinjja." }

Sunhwa was having a blast as L carried her. But L didn't look so comfortable. 

{ Interview:

PD:" Was Sunhwa heavy?"

L: "Uh aniyo, just not very light hahaha. Kidding." }

After 5 minutes, the girls were placed down. Natalie took a tissue from her bad and used it to wipe the sweats on L.Joe's forehead. "See I told you I was heavy." She pouted as L.Joe laughed, but inside his heart was racing since Nat was helping him wipe his sweat. L saw and did not look so happy as Sunhwa did the same to L by wiping his sweat. "Oh thanks noona." L said, forcing a smile on. " Oppa can we go see th dolphins again?" Nat said as L.Joe nodded and the couple went to go see the dolphins. Slowly, the couples went their separate ways again for their date.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what's going to happen now? Hehe wait for the next update. Do comment and subscribe thanks! :)