Episode 1, Part 1:Seohyun's Date

The Romantic And Idol Season 3: A dream to remember.

Author POV:

Seohyun was waiting in the cafe for her date. She was sipping her iced latte on the second floor of the cafe. Waiting and reading. Her heart was thumping wildly, nervous and excited at the same time. 'Who is it going to be? Is he coming?How do I look?' She thought and checked her look in her mirror. PD:" Seohyun-shi, how are you feeling?"S:"Really nervous." She said and bit her lip.The ringing of the bell of the cafe was heard. "OMO." She said. Then she went back to drinking her iced latte, pretending.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTK9hlFUZmnBCNzMVFfRzh

Seohyun's date's  side:

A guy came in the cafe."Annyeong" He greeted the crew and went to go order an Iced Mocha. PD:" How are you feeling now?" D:"Nervous. Is she here yet?" PD:" Ne, she's been here for awhile now." D:"JINJJA?! Aish I feel so bad for making her wait. Ottoke? Ah! Wait a minute." He said and dashed out of the cafe. He came back soon, panting but not sweating, he was holding a bouquet of flowers. "TA-DA!" He showed the camera.He took a breath and let it out, took his drink and headed upstairs.He headed upstairs and saw a long-haird girl back facing him. He could feel his heart thumping really loudly. He walked over there slowly and when he saw the girl, he was surprised and happy at the same time. The girl looked shocked too but stood up and they bowed to each other."Annyeonghaseyo, SNSD Seohyun imnida~Nice to meet you." She said shyly. "Annyeonghaseyo BTOB Maknae Sungjae imnida." The guy introduced. Thats right, Seohyun's date is Sungjae.

SeoSung Couple complete! Maknae Couple <3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyX4gedX6bT-su21Txr_Ximages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOcH-6_p3m9OV0jE5a8hKimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIVt4Wcv8SKlGimZWf4a_images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzas5FFa2zYLSgQ-uIOuT