Episode 1, Part 4: Airport

The Romantic And Idol Season 3: A dream to remember.

Sunhwa and Cheondung were the first couple to arrive at the airport. "Oh we're the first to arrive." Sunhwa said and Cheondung nodded. The PD told them to wait for the rest of the couples to arrive. Sunhwa and Cheongdung just started talking when they noticed another couple. "Oh annyeonghaseyo." Both couples bowed and greeted each other. Seohyung and Sungjae were the next couple to arrive. Both couples then stood there awkwardly.

"Uh.." Cheondung said and introduced himself, followed by Sunhwa and then Sungjae and Seohyun. Sungjae still being the youngest was the most awkward. The silence was broken when another couple had arrived. "Annyeonghaseyo." The new couple said and was greeted back by the other couples. Ailee and L.Joe had also arrived at the scene and introduced themselves. Ailee was the oldest out of all of them but the rest were her Sunbaenims.They were all waiting for the last couple to enter. The girls were curious as to who would be the last guy and the guys were nervous as to who the last girl was.

"The last couple is here." The PD announced and all their head whipped to the side to see 2 heads appearing at the escalator. Soon their faces could be seen. Some of the girls' heart beated faster and the guys's eyes widened.Finally, the last couple, L and Natalie. Natalie was shy as they were all her Sunbaenims and were older than her. Furthermore, she had only debuted recently.

"Annyeonghaseyo." L greeted and Natalie stuck closely to L and bowed to the rest. L and Natalie hadn't realised that they were still holding hands. The other couples were envious of their close relationship. L.Joe was shocked as he didn't think that they would get Natalie to appear on this show and she was his ideal girl and he couldn't help but smile alittle when he saw her.Sunhwa saw L and her heart thumped louder. She found him gorgeously handsome, I mean who wouldn't right? She started blushing alittle when L smiled. "Please introduce yourselves." The PD said and Cheondung went first.

CD:" Ne annyeonghaseyo, MBLAQ Lee Cheondung, Thunder imnida. 22 this year." He said and bowed while smiling. Next went Sunhwa.

SW: "Annyeonghaseyo! Secret's maknae, Han Sunhwa imnida! 22 years old.Nice to meet you all!" She said and smiled. Next was Seohyun.

SH: " Annyeonghaseyo SNSD maknae Seohyun imnida, 22 years old. Nice to meet all of you." Seohyun said and bowed. Next, Sungjae.

SJ:"Annyeonghaseyo! BTOB maknae Yook Sungjae imnida!  I'm 18.Nice to meet you all!" Sungjae said cheerfully and smiled widely. Somehow his smile was very contagious and everybody smiled along too. Next up, Ailee.

A:" Hello! Annyeonghaseyo! Ailee imnida! Nice to meet you all! I'm 24 years old." She said and smiled.

LJ:" Ne Annyeonghaseyo TEENTOP's mischievous rapper, L.Joe imnida. I'm 19 years old." L.Joe introduced and bowed.

L:" Ne Annyeonghaseyo, Infinite's visual, L imnida. I'm 21, Nice to meet you all." L introduced confidently and smiled, making girls all over Korea swoon over him. Next up was Natalie who was very nervous. L noticed it and gave her encouragement. She put on a smile and said,

N:" Mm Annyeonghaseyo! BeyongInfinity's maknae and visual, Natalie Kim Jiyeon imnida. I'm 18 this year. Nice to meet all of you and please guide me well." Natalie greeted everyone and bowed and ended with a smile. Lots of guys who were watching must have just fainted. HAHAHA anyways back to the show. L.Joe smiled when he saw how cute she was. Natalie slowly walked back to L's side.

"Alright now that all of you are here, we shall depart for Jeju now." THe PD said and the crew started to pack up. Each person was handed a small camera to record their journey throughout the whole trip. Everybody then went to board the plane.Natalie was still shy as she was one of the youngest. Sungjae decided to go talk to her since they were about the same age. Myungsoo was talking to Sunhwa so that left Natalie alone. 

SJ:"Annyeong Natalie-shi."

N:" Oh annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim." 

SJ:" Hey no need to be so formal. Besides, we're chingus since we're the same age right?" Natalie nodded hesitantly.

SJ:" So when's your birthday?"

N:"Uhm 2nd June."

SJ:"OH! Jinjja? ASA! I'm your oppa then!" He said and grinned widely.

Nat:" Ah ne, O-op-pa." Natalie said shyly. She still wasn't used to it. Truthfully, she was kind of nervous. The idols started mixing around as they had still abit of time before boarding the plane. The girls were talking to L. I think they found him attractive while the rest of the guys were talking to a flustered Natalie. " Hey Natalie." Someone said in Engligh which caught her attention and she turned around to see L.Joe walking towards her. "Oh hello Sunbaenim."

LJ:" Hey its okay, you can call me Oppa."

N:" O-okayy." She smiled. L.Joe was really friendly and quite good-looking too. He even speaks engligh too. 

LJ:" So Natalie.."

N:" Just call me Nat." L.Joe smiled.

LJ:" Okay so Nat how is it so far?"

N:" Uhm well its a really new experience and I'm kinda nervous. I've never dated before." She admitted shyly.

L.Joe chuckled at her shyness. Soon they had to board the plane already and all the couples went to their designated seats. The coupled took videos and shots of their time together on the plane. Some had laready fallen asleep while some were still awake. Natalie was still awake but was almost about to fall sleep soon. L was still awake too as he wanted to accompany Natalie.

They were listening to music together. Ailee's Evening Sky was playing and Natalie was already slowly closing her eyelids. L noticed it and chuckled. He took her head and placed it on his shoulder. Natalie was shocked and blushed but used her hair to cover it. L made sure she wasn't cold and used the blacket to cover her up nicely. What a gentleman. Any girl would be lucky to have such a caring boyfriend. Finally, Natalie drifted off to lalaland, soon followed by L. Wonder what they dreamt of. :)


There you have guys. Sorry for the long wait. I'm not very good at writing these kinds of fanfic, so please bear with me >.< Well I hope you like it, hehes!! Enjoy! Love ya'll :) <3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLS0GUH5YNOuISlEf8edNimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcROPD44bZbQxaw_Hz4_0mUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSK3a5YR-KxoVq2tOdfTvQimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoA4aI8KSjFbj5xwPCGRk