Episode 3, Part 3: Clothes Shuffle

The Romantic And Idol Season 3: A dream to remember.

Viewer POV:

"Morning Boys." The PD greeted the boys who were in front of a table which had 4 different set of clothes on it. "If you see here, these shirts are chosen by the girl's according to their tastes. So the shirt which you pick, will decide your partner. " The PD explained to the boys who nodded and scanned the shirt choices. All of them chose different ones. "Alrights then, one by one please go out and show the girls outside."

iHyH6WS.jpg

First up was the eldest, Cheondung. "Annyeong!" He greeted the girls with a smile on his face as usual. "Annyeong!" The girls greeted back. Cheondung was really nice and told the girls to just call him oppa and drop the formalities. "Why did you choose this shirt?" Seohyun asked. "Uhm I like comfortable and warm shirts." He replied while the girls nodded their heads. "Whoever is Cheondung-sshi's date please step forward." The PD announced. Then Sunhwa-sshi stepped up and walked towards Cheondung. "Kaja!" She said chirpily and linked arms with him. "Ahh jinjja?? Daebak!" He laughed while walking away with Sunhwa. "Annyeong!" The other girls cheered and laughed.

ed959cec84a0ed9994.jpg

 

Next up was Sungjae. "Annyeong noonas!" He greeted excitedly. The girls smiled, "Annyeong Sungjae-ah." They all greeted him back.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnzT6gJ45brpqrrISv9jE (Notes: Main is his shirt)

"Why did you choose this shirt?" Ailee asked. "Cause its pretty and I like shirts with patterns." He replied confidently. Suddenly, Ailee stood up and pretended to be his 'date' but then laughed and sat back down, causing poor Sungjae to be confused, but Seohyun then stood up and walked to Sungjae. "Kaja, Sungjae-ah." She said and linked arms with the boy, walking away. "Annyeong!" The couple waved goodbye and headed off.

Seohyun-130522.jpg?1edef5

"Woah, daebak, did you realise that its all original couple? Like its all our first date partners. Ey solmal?" Ailee said and trailed off when the last 2 boys came out. "HOL! DAEBAK!" Ailee and Nat then broke out laughing ."Wae?" L.Joe asked curious as to why the girls were laughing. "Aniya." Ailee shrugged him off but then looked at Nat who was stiffling her giggle.

tumblr_lzakj5B2Cv1roimflo1_500.png

w12.jpg?w=510&h=702

" Why did you choose the shirt you're wearing?" Natalie asked. The 2 boys looked at each other, looking as to who should speak first. L being the older let L.Joe go first. "Uhm I like checkered shirts." L.Joe answered."L-sshi?" Ailee asked. "Ah ne, I like plain and simple shirts. There wasn't any black shirt so this was the nicest which I liked. " He said and laughed alittle. "I think its alittle obvious as to who our partners are right? Since we're wearing the same style." L.Joe said while chuckling. "Tsk you're no fun, L.Joe! You shouldn't have said it. Now you spoiled the suspense!" Ailee frowned and Nat pouted, agreeing. "Arasso, arasso, Mianhae." L.Joe said, putting his hands up indefence. L just chuckled at the side. "Ladies please." The PD said and the girl nodded, standing up and walking to their respective partners. "I told ya so." L.Joe said, smirking when Ailee linked arms with him. "Kaja~" Ailee said and waved to Natalie and L.

ailee-debut-interview1.jpg

tumblr_mw6ue71Iho1rx2cjno1_500.jpg6a00d83453a62f69e201538f3afc67970b-800wi 

(Nat's clothes, that shirt with black jeans and black high-cut converse shoes)

"Mm Kaja."  Nat said and shyly linked arms with L who smiled as they were walking. As they were walking, they talked. "Why did you choose this shirt?" L asked Nat, who looked at him. "Mm I like confortable and simple clothes." She replied. " Same as me." L said and smiled at her. "Yah lovebirds come on quick!" Sunhwa called out to L and Nat who nodded and walked faster to the rest. 

"Bwoya, why are we all here?" The couples asked each other, all not knowing the reason. "Yah daebak, we're all back to our first partners." Ailee said, the rest agreeing. "Maybe its fate." Sungjae teased. The rest laughed. "PD-nim why are we all here?" Cheondung asked. "Well since you're all back to your first partners, we're going to do something special today: Couple Race!" The PD announced. "EY?!" The couples chorused in shock. "

To test how well the chemistry between you and your partners, we've set up some mission for you guys to see which is the best couple." PD continued. "Will we get a prize?" Seohyun asked. "Ne, the winner will get a special yatch dinner date." The PD said. "Woahhhhh!" They all said in awe.

"But some of us are wearing a dress." Sunhwa pointed out. "Ah ne, we've prepared some clothes for you guys, but you're going to have to look for it. Those in dresses have to go and change into pants, which mean you will be at a disadvantage. And change into comfortable shoes please. Here are your clues. Please pick a card." The PD said and showed 4 different coloured cards. L and Nat chose black, L.Joe and Ailee chose blue, Seohyun and Sungjae chose grey and Sunhwa and Cheondung chose white.

"Okay Chulbai! (Move off)" The PD said and the couples quickly disperse to look for their clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short update cause I have planned something. Stay tuned! Its already 2.30am here and my parents just scolded me so I have to go now, goodnights lovely readers~ <3 XOXO