Episode 1, part 3: Mission

The Romantic And Idol Season 3: A dream to remember.

Nat & L:

Both parties were still sitting on the swing listening to music.It became more awkward after finding out the mission. It was quite windy and well Natalie forgot to bring a jacket due to her nervousness and was starting to feel the coolness and shivering alittle but tried to cover it up. But L noticed and quickly took off his jacket.

" Oh what are you doing?" Nat asked. "You're cold right?" L said and wanted to put the jacket on Nat but, "Ah aniya, nan gwenchana oppa." Nat said but L knew better and just nice, Nat sneezed. "Ah Choo!" Nat covered and nose and looked up in ambarrasment. "Ah Mian." Nat said. L chuckled and placed the coat around Nat's shoulders."Aigooo"l said and ruffled Nat's hair. "Ah Oppa!" Nat whined and started fixing her hair.

"Oppa aren't you cold?" Nat asked and looked at L, "Ani I'm okay." He replied and smiled at Nat, causing her to blush and look away. She then took the jacket and covered part of L's shoulders. "Let's share." Nat said and smiled, now it was L's turn to blush. He coughed. They then decided to go somewhere else. L got down first, followed by Natalie.They then went into town and shopped for something or somewhere to eat. They went into this small spaghetti shop and took a seat.

"What would you like to eat?" L asked Nat and she looked at the menu and furrowed her brows in deep thoughts, thinking of what to eat. L thought she looked cute. "Ah uhm can I have the creamy sausage and tomatoe pasta?" Nat ordered and the waiter nodded, taking it down. "What about you mister?" the waiter turned to L, " I'll have the same thank you." The waiter nodded. They chatted for awhile but since there weren't much customers, their order came quickly.

"Thank you!" Nat said excitedly to the waiter in her perfect english while L nodded a thanks to the waiter." Wah this looks really good!" Nat said and her lips in anticipation. "Jalmogetsimnida!" they both said and tucked in. Once, Nat looked up and smiled but L noticed she had tomatoe sauce on her lips and chuckled and took a tissue to wipe it off for her. It shocked Nat who sat there frozen.L just laughed and went back to eating. Nat finally got her senses back and blushed and continued eating. After eating they went to StarBucks and got a drink. Halfway walking, L suddenly grabbed Nat's hands and started walking. Nat was shocked and started blushing and followed after L. Mission complete! 


SeoHyun and SungJae:

The couple was walking around and chatting. They were in a park with children playing and people walking their dogs. They were fans of course. They saw a crowd in the middle of the park and wondered what it was when suddenly Sungjae held Seohyun's hands and pulled them towards the crowd.

"Noona! Lets go there!" and walked towards that area with their hands held together. Seohyun was blushing since it was their first skinship. Sungjae was hiding his grin and pulling Seohyun along. They reached the crowd and saw a young man singing with a guitar. The crowd was clapping along and so did the couple. They both smiled and clapped. Sungjae suddenly joined in on the song, surprising the crowd. The fans were squealing in delight.

The young man was shocked but felt honoured. Sungjae tried to get Seohyun to join in but Seohyun was shy and in the end got pulled into the center by Sungjae. They then sang together. And when the song ended, the crowd gave them a really big round of applause. They bowed and bid goodbye to them and carried on with their date. Mission Complete for HyunJae couple!


Ailee and L.Joe:

The couple exited the cafe and continued walking along the streets. "L.Joe, shall we play a game?" Ailee suggested. "Hm? What game?" L.Joe asked in curiosity. "Mm...tag?" Ailee said and quickly tapped L.Joe and shouted, " TAG! YOU"RE IT! HAHAHA" Ailee laughed and ran away. L.Joe who was still in the midst of grabbing onto the situation then shouted.

"YAH! NO FAIR YOU CHEATED! COME BACK HERE YOU~" Shouted out to Ailee and started chasing her. L.Joe was chasing Ailee and Ailee turned to look behind and stuck out her tongue at L.Joe but what she didn't see was a bicycle going straight at her. "YAH! NOONA CAREFUL!" L.Joe shouted and sped up to Ailee.

"AH!" Ailee shouted and tried to dodge the bicycle but ended up tripping and falling but a hand pulled her back up causing her to fall into L.Joe's chest. "Ailee noona gwenchana?!" L.Joe asked, worry all over his face. Ailee just nodded."Aish, you almost scared me to death. Don't ever do that again arrasso?" L.Joe warned. Ailee nodded. L.Joe ruffled her hair and held onto her hand just in case. Ailee was still blushing from that. Mission Complete for JoeLee Couple!


Sunhwa and Cheondung:

After reading the mission card, both idols broke out laughing. "Yah igo bwoya!" They both laughed. They finally clamed down. "Hm so now what?" Sunhwa asked while they were walking. "Hm.. this?" Cheondung said and interwined his hands with Sunhwa's. Sunhwa felt a jolt and started blushing. "Eyyy~ Noona, you're blushing." Cheondung teased Sunhwa and poked her cheeks. "A-aniya! Hajima! (Dont do that)" and swatted Cheondung's hand away. Cheondung grinned and held Sunhwa's hand and they bot walked the streets together, chatting and stopping at shops to well shop! Mission complete! CheonHwa Couple!


All the couples have had their first date and are now heading to the airport for their flight to Jeju and getting to know the other couples!

Hope ya'll enjoyed this update. I think this story isnt very good, and since there are not much subbies, I might end this story but I'll try to persevere okays? Saranghae!*throws heart*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSot6gtxUdr162cwAe0lStumblr_mb5iu5OW1z1qar1euo1_500.gif

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPlW4MP1BgQF04TrsQq6fimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRl7iPwKike9fnkeJyb4A