Episode 1, Part 2: Nat's date

The Romantic And Idol Season 3: A dream to remember.

Nat POV:

We sat on the swing while I tried to calm down. Gosh that was so embarrassing! I can't believe I broke down infront of him. AISH. "Aish." I accidentally said that out loud. "Ne?" He said confused. "Ahh nothing." I quickly covered up. "So..Why were you crying?" He asked sheepishly. "Ah...that..heheh. Well I'm a really big fan of Infinite so I was really happy. hahahah. silly right?" I said and looked away. "Ahh jinjja? Gomawo. Hahahaha aniyo, I think its cute." He said and I blushed.

"So who do you like most in Infinite? I'm sure you have a bias."He asked and I pondered if I said it was him. "Mm.. Molla~" I said and he pouted. How cute~ "Ahh waeee? Tell me tell me tell tell tell tell tell tell me~" He started singing to Wonder Girls' Tell me which made me laugh. "Aigoo kyeopta!" I laughed at his cuteness. " Solmal. its me?" He said and smirked. "Haha, don't be so confident of yourself L-shi." I giggled at his confidence. He then pouted again. That face...

" Arasso arasso...my bias is....hm ah! Sunggyu Oppa!" I said to see what he would react. "Bwo? Sunggyu hyung?! Op-pa?! Yah, you call me L-shi but you call hyung oppa. How could you!" He faked sobbed and pretended to be angry. "Aigoo arasso L.... Oppa! there, don't be angry already alright?" I said and used  my aegyo on him. He then turned to me and then smiled, "hais alright~ You called me oppa! YAY~" He grinned. I smiled.  We became close in such a short time, and with my bias too.HEHE ^^ We sat on the swing and chatted. My phone rang, it was a call from the members. Aish . It was Infinite's The chaser ringtone. I blushed from embarrassment and L Oppa just chuckled. Then he took my phone and slided it to answer it.

Phone convo: 

L: Yeobosayo?

C(Caller): EH? uhm Dugusayo? (Who are you?)

L: I'm Nat's Namja-chingu.

C: EHHH???!!!

Me:Yah! Aniya~ 

L: HAHAHAHA Wae yeobo~ 

C: YAHYAHYAH!

*I snatched the phone back*

Me: Guys he was just kidding. heheh.

C: Who is he?

Me:Er L Oppa.

*Silence*

C: L? Op-pa? Kim Myungsoo from Infinite's L?

Me: Ne-e.

C: DAEBAK YA YOU'RE SO LUCKY YOU GET TO MEET YOUR BIAS AND EVENT DATE HIM. I HATE YOU.

*that was loud. I looked over to L Oppa smirking in victory. I face palmed myself.*

Me: Aish now look what you've done

C: Wae? aren't you happy?

L : Yeah arent you happy? You get a date with your Bias.

Me: Guys I'll call ya'll back later okays.

C: Alrights. HAVE FUN! ANNYEONG L-SHI. BYE NAT, LOVE YOU~

Me: Ne ne. Bye guys. Love you too. 

-End of call-

I muttered the last part. L Oppa started laughing and  I covered my face. He didn't stop but laughed harder which made me angry. I took my stuff and prepared to walk away but then he grabbed my hand making me look back. "odika? (where are you going)" he asked. "Anywhere but here." I muttered. "yah, arasso,, mianhae. Dont be angry already okay? He said and pulled me down to sit next to him again. I pouted but gave up. He then smiled. We sat there and listened to music. It was really nice.

We kept sneaking glances at each other and then would just grin and look away. Then we went to play at the slides. It was fun and we played catching. Once I was running away from him, but it was hard since I was in heels. I was hiding but then he wasn't anywhere. Suddenly, someone grabbed me from behind. I screamd. It was L Oppa and he was sort of back hugging me. I blushed.We laughed together. Suddenly the PD gave us an envelope and said it was our mission. We opened the envelop and saw a picture of a couple holding hands with their hands interwined. Uh-oh. This will be interesting. "Ahh igobwoya~" We both whined.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqulJvo9dnIC5YhCaW-HUtumblr_mmnjcpqebf1ri36nso1_500.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4HSlog3qranoTYBipbsKimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0zxJci_a-r0yreRVltZe

ENJOYYYYY !!!!!! <3