Episode 1, Part 1: Sunhwa's Date

The Romantic And Idol Season 3: A dream to remember.

Author POV:

Sunhwa was waiting at the crossing for her date. "Who will it be? Who will it be~" She kept asking to no one in particular. She looked at the camera and smiled nervously. "This is so nerve-wrecking." she said to the camera. She took another sip of her Ice peach tea. Little did she know, someone was also as nervous as her.

In a car, a guy was checking his clothes and making sure he looked presentable.He was fixing his hair and was holding onto a bunch of flowers." Hyung, who do you think it will be?" He asked his manager. "Molla, but no matter what, just have fun and maybe fall in lovee~" His manager teased. "Eyyyy hyung~" He whined, while his manager just chuckled. "Who do you want it to be?"His manager asked. "Hm..maybe SNSD Seohyun? Someone pure, cute , pretty and kind." He answered dreamily. "We're here!" His manager announced. He started getting more nervous, "Eh?! Jinjja? So fast? Butbutbut I'm not ready! ottokeee???!!" He started having a full-out panic attack.

Soon, he got off the van and started towards the crossing. As there were alot of cars, both parties couldn't really see each other and people were there too. Finally, the green crossing man came on and the PD cued both parties to cross the road, when nearing the middle, both parties finally saw each other and both started laughing and greeted each other. They then crossed back to the side where Sunhwa once was.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Cheondung imnida, or you can call me Thunder." He bowed, Sunhwa smiled and bowed too, "Annyeonghaseyo, Han Sunhwa imnida, nice to meet you." The then shook hands and then it became awkward again and they started laughing nervously."Pamogoso? (have you eaten?)" Thunder asked. "Ah aniyo. Not yet, I was too nervous to eat." Sunhwa replied with a laugh "Then do you want to go have lunch?" Thunder suggested. "Ne." Sunhwa said shyly.

They then walked side by side, laughing or giggling once in awhile. They arrived at a cafe nearby and sat at a seat near the window. Thunder took Sunhwa's order and went to help her order and paid for her, what a gentleman. Sunhwa got a mango passionfruit ice blend and strawberry cheesecake while Thunder got a Ice Lemon Tea and a chicken sandwhich. They ate and chatted happily. It seems they are getting closer by the minute.

"When is your birthday?" Cheondung asked. "Me? October 6 1990." Sunhwa answered. "OH! Jinjja? omo daebak, mine is on October 7 1990!" Cheondung answered excitedly. Sunhwa:" OMO! Jinjja neh. Daebak." They both laughed. "So this makes me your noona?" Sunhwa said, "Mm, you can call me oppa if you want." Cheondung answered coolly. "Geurrae? Arasso OPPA~" Sunhwa said cutely and they both laughed. New couple formed~~

CheonHwa COUPLE~~  October couple<3<3<3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgTU0mn0V8As1OijcsROoimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSU9jEGliLLXXjw87WXB8Wimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxxar1_O4SwaG8MwBbA5O