Common Ground

Alone
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: Common Ground

 

Barom was nice. He seemed geniune with his feelings so far, and I wanted to give him a shot. Two weeks have passed since he asked me to be his girlfriend. I agreed to try this with him. We've been going on a lot of dates and started to learn more about each other. The last time I was really in a relationship would have to be my junior year of high school. His name was Sunghoon. After seven months, we broke up on mutual terms. When that relationship ended, I was too focused on school to date. 

I'm currently sitting in my literature class while Jaejin is slowly dozing off next to me with his chin resting on the plam of his hand. I looked at him since his chin seemed like it would slip off his hand any second now. He was okay for now, so I turned my attention back to the front of the class. 

 

After my classes for the day finished, I headed to work. It was always the same continuous rountine. School, work, then I go home. Barom coming into my life was a little unexpected, but he was sort of like a pleasant surprise. 

I was at my station when I head the bell on the door ringing which signals a customer entering. I looked up while clearing my area and was shocked to see who it was. 

That girl. That same girl. The one that I've seen Barom drag twice. She was here. It was my first time seeing her full face like this. I studied her more. She had long, shiny black hair. The girl was a petite size, and her face looked very natural. I had to admit she was pretty. She wasn't like most Korean girls either because her tanned skin was very distinct. 

Min was currently talking to her. While Min was talking, she pointed at me. I was suprised, but then I remembered I work here. The girl walked over slowly and bowed to me before she sat down. I bowed my head a little to acknowledge her and gestured my hand for her to sit down in front of me. She finally sat down and placed her bag on the floor. 

"Hello." the girl greeted. 

"Hey. What would you like today?" I nicely asked. I have nothing against the girl since she hasn't really done anything to me. She

Please log in to read the full chapter