I'm Sorry

Alone
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 15: I'm Sorry

My heart dropped. I couldn't hold it in anymore, so the sound of my choked sob reached the ears of the couple in front of me. I didn't wait for them to turn around and ran right back to the elevator. I didn't want to see them acting so in love in front of me. The sounds of Jaejin calling after me were drowned out. I felt that I was slowly dying. My heart was hurt in a way that I've never experienced in my life.

I quickly entered the elevator and pushed 'door close' button. I didn't want anyone's comfort right now.

After a couple of minutes, I wanted nothing more than a drink to numb what I was feeling. I pushed the '1' button and stood up to make myself not look such a mess.

The elevator reached my destination, and I lifelessly walked out. I stepped out of the building and proceeded to walk closer to an intersection so I could find a taxi. I didn't think driving at this time would be good for me. 

I got into a taxi and told them to drive me to the nearest bar. I leaned my head on the window and shut my eyes to process my thoughts. After a ten minute drive, the taxi driver told me that we reached the bar. I pushed the door open and stepped out onto the street. I threw some money into the taxi before shutting the car door. 

I walked into the bar that looked familiar. I might've been here with Min once. Who knows? 

I walked over to take a seat right infront of the bartend

Please log in to read the full chapter