Truth

Alone
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 12: Truth

The next day came quickly. I woke up with a massive headache from crying all night. With no strength, I slowly got ready for work. Good thing it was Saturday because that meant my day doesn't officially start until one and right now it was eleven.

Once I entered the shop, Min stopped me before I could walk to my station.

"What's wrong?" I questioned.

"Someone has informed me that you're busy today." she said with a smirk. 

"Who?" 

"Me." I turned around to come face to face with someone I didn't want to see.

"What are you doing here?" I asked monotonously. 

"Picking up my girlfriend," he replied and pulled me with him.

I didn't want to fight in public so I obediently followed him. He dragged me into the nearest cafe. I pulled myself away from him and went to sit in a booth. He just followed and sat infront of me.

"What do you want from me?" I stated. 

"I need you to listen to me, Jihyun. We need to discuss our relationship."

"Are you finally in your right mind to even hold a conversation?"

"Yes," he said with his head down. 

"Well, let's start with where you've been for the past three weeks."

It was silent for two minutes before he finally said, "I was at a friend's house. You haven't met him yet. I was gathering my thoughts after what happened at my parent's house."

"Why did you need to 'gather your tho

Please log in to read the full chapter