I Don't Know

Alone
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 5: I Don't Know

 

 

After I registered what he said in my mind, I started to choke on my alfredo. Barom quickly got up to pat my back and hand me some water.

When I was done coughing he went back to his seat. "Are you sure of what you're asking me?"

"What do you mean?" he questioned.

"W-well... we barely know each other. I don't know how I feel about starting a relationship with a complete stranger," I replied, slightly flustered.

"I'm hurt," he said. "We're not complete strangers. I know at least five things about you."

"I only know three things about you!" I exclaimed.

"Four actually. You know my name, age, where I live and one of my aunts."

"You actually think that's enough I need to know about you to start a relationship? No, it's not! We need to become friends at least before we start thinking of a relationship!" 

"Ouch... I thought we were friends.." 

"U-uh, we are? It's just I think we should know a little more about each other before we start something serious?" I said a little puzzled. 

"That's fine with me. Now I know that you didn't completely reject me." He said with a smirk.

Tch, I went back to eating after he said that. I glanced at my phone and it was 8:15. It has been almost over an hour since I've been here. I got up and Barom looked up at me. 

"I'm leaving." I told Barom. 

"Oh, you can leave your plate on the table I'll clean it up. Did you want me to walk you?" Barom asked.

"I think I can survive a 1 minute walk." I said while grabbing my stuff. "Bye."

I entered my house and took off my shoes. I went to my room and did my nightly routines. After, I crawled into bed and fell into deep sleep. 

The next morning I saw no sign of Barom as I was leaving the condos. I was kind of hoping I would see him. I guess I did have some sort of "like" for him, but I couldn't see myself dating him yet. With the thought leaving my mind, I walked to the bus stop and waited.

After about ten minutes, I arrived in school. The day went by as usual with Jaejin talking more than I'd like and long lectures. I'd say this day has been pretty productive. When school ended, I headed straight to my part time job. I entered the salon and walked to the back to put u

Please log in to read the full chapter