Tears...

Alone
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 14: Tears...

We left after I rushed Min and Gigo-oppa to eat. I couldn't tell them the real reason of why I was rushing them so I told them I had to go meet my professor for something important.

We stood outside of the restaraunt for a little bit since it was snowing. Right before we were about to walk to the car, we could hear loud laughter coming from the direction of the restaraunt. Min turned to look first before telling me to look too. It was Bora laughing and Barom was just watching her while smiling. 

"Isn't that your boyfriend?" asked Min. Gigo-oppa turned to look where we were looking after Min asked that.

"That's the guy from before. Right?" asked Gigo-oppa as he looked at me. Now they were both looking at me.

"I- That's not him. That guy just looks like him," I replied nervously.  "Now let's go, it's cold out here!" I hooked arms with both of them and pulled them towards the car.

We got in the car and Gigo-oppa dropped me off at school because I told them I was going to meet my professor. I waved goodbye to them and walked towards the entrance with my head down.

I looked up and saw Jaejin glaring at me. Then I felt the first tear drop, which was followed by many more tears. I saw Jaejin's glare turn into a look of worry. He ran over to me and proceeded to ask, "Jihyun, what's wrong? Did someone do something to you?"

Not having the strength to reply, I slowly opene

Please log in to read the full chapter