Past... Present

Alone
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 11: Past... Present

I was doing some grocery shopping, when I had this itching feeling that someone was watching me. I shrugged it off and went to to the checkout line. The feeling came again, so I quickly grabbed my bags and left the store.

I could tell I was being followed because the person didn't do a good job of hiding the sound of their footsteps. After five minutes of walking I couldn't take it anymore, so I dropped my grocery bags and quickly turned around into a fighting stance.

"Whoa, please calm down," said the strangely attractive man.

"Who are you?" I demanded.

"Is that you Jihyun?" the man asked curiously.

"How do you know my name?" I asked harshly.

"Don't you remember? It's me, oppa!" he exclaimed as he pointed to himself. I stood straight and got a better look at his face.

"Gigo-oppa?"

"Yes, it's me Jihyunnie!" Then he pulled me into a tight hug. I pulled myself away from the hug slowly.

"Why couldn't you have told me that instead of following me creepily?"

"I wasn't sure if it was you since you've matured so much," he said jokingly. "Plus, you're hair is a much lighter shade from what I remember."

"Oh, well, I can't believe you're standing here in front of me. Aren't you supposed to be in Japan?"

"Well, my tour is over so I decided to come back to Seoul."

"So where are you staying? We need to catch up. You've go

Please log in to read the full chapter