Her Again?

Alone
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 13: Her Again?

I woke especially cheerful this morning because of my date with Barom yesterday. I rolled over on my side to check the time on my clock, which read 9:03. Then, I got off my bed to get ready for the day. 

While I was eating my breakfast, I heard a knock on my door. I had an idea of who it could possibly be and a smile came on my face. I walked over to the door to be greeted by Gigo-oppa. I was slightly disappointed since I was expecting it to be you know who. 

"Were you expecting someone else?" he asked with a gloomy expression. 

I quickly shook my head, "No! Come on in!" 

He smiled and followed me in. I noticed he was holding a gift bag, but didn't really think much of it. 

"Just take your shoes off and look around if you want," I told him while smiling. 

"Splendid! Oh, and this is for you," he shoved the gift bag towards me, which I gladly accepted. After that, he walked around my apartment giving himself a tour. I walked back to my living room with the gift bag in hand. I sat down and inspected the pretty pink colored bag. With no hesitation, I opened the bag to see a Tiffany & Co. box. I was shocked since that's a very expensive brand. I opened the box to see a Tiffany T wired bracelet in 18K gold. I picked up the bracelet to admire it. 

"Do you like it? If not, we can go together so you can pick whatever you like," Gigo-oppa said as he approached me. 

"This is really too much. You seriously didn't have to buy an extravagant gift like this," i said putting the bracelet back into the box. 

"I can buy anything for you, Jihyunie. It's nothing. The bracelet is for you so just take it," he spoke and took a seat next to me on my couch. He picked up the box and opened it. Then, he reached for my arm to put the bracelet on it. There was no use arguing with Gigo-oppa about it so I just smiled at him. I just felt extremely touched that he would spend this much money on me. Our moment was ruined when my doorbell rang. I went over to answer it expecting it to be you know who this time. 

With high expectations, I opened the door with a smile on my face only to be greeted by Min. My smile dropped, and I just moved over to let her in. 

"You look like you broke your

Please log in to read the full chapter