Friends?

Alone
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3: Friends?

 

I was a little shocked at the text since I just met this guy. I didn't want to think about it anymore and just put my phone away. Then, I sauntered into my first class, chemistry.

"Jihyunnie!!!!" I could recognize that voice anywhere. It was one of my few close friends, Jaejin. Jaejin is studying to be a brain surgeon as well. He was waving at me to come and sit in the empty seat next to him. I walked over and placed my things down. 

"How've you been?! I heard you moved out!" Jaejin exclaimed. 

"I've been okay so far, and who told you?" I questioned.

"Your mom of course! I went over to your place yesterday, and she told me you were gone." Jaejin explained. 

"Ohh... well how have you been? I forgot to invite you over to my new place." I replied. 

"Great now that I've seen you!! And don't sweat it I can just go today!" he said happily.

I nodded as a reply and faced front since class was starting. Jaejin has always been so cheery and energetic. Actually in high school, he confessed to me. I've never really seen him as someone I would date so I politely rejected him. It suprised me the most since he acted like nothing was wrong the next day. I felt guilty, but I guess we've come to the resolution of just being friends.

My class finished about 3 hours later and it was 12:00. I packed up my things and decided to go get lunch.

"Hey, let's go eat together!" Jaejin exclaimed.

I nodded my head and followed him out of the class. Jaejin ended up walking us to a nearby restaurant. He went to pay and order us both alfredo, which I was fine with. I went to sit in a booth and wait for Jaejin to come. As I was sitting there, I looked around the cafe and saw Barom with a girl I've never seen. I couldn't see her face since she had her back to me. Her black hair was ti

Please log in to read the full chapter