Eight Cherries: We Are A Couple! (Who's That?!)

A to Z (Cup): Cherry Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

*poster by BUNNY3 CO, thanks*

 

MY POV:

"I need you to do a favor for me', Sulli said while twirling her ponytail with her finger.

"And that would be...?", asked the short hair girl name Minzy.

"I need you to do some site seeing for me in a specific town", she suspiciously smiled.

"You mean you want me to spy on Jiyong and see how he's doing, don't you?", the girl asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Then if you already knew then why don't you hurry up and go already."

"Geez... Don't get all pissy with me. May be you're the one that needs to do some online searching", Minzy winked.

"Bye Minzy! And while you're out call Donghae and see what's taking him so long. He expired two days ago", ordered a cherry red Sulli.

"Aye Madam Sulli!" Minzy gave a salute and walked off to start her mission.

Minzy headed in the direction of where Sulli kept the files on which ones got an order and location. She was actually surprised that Donghae hadn't come back to report in since he has always been on time. Minzy thought that may be something kept him or may be he didn't feel like seeing Sulli's face.

From what she knows after being around him for some years is that Donghae is very popular amongst all women in different age groups. There are women who just want him so that they can brag to their friends, some to just have a conversation and others try to throw themselves at him. Those who try to sleep with him in one night are the ones Donghae never give into. Somehow he is able to turn them around for the better without given into those erted women desires.

Donghae is a very unique individual but he isn't the only one. Minzy knew someone else that had an unusual type of charm, Kwon Jiyong.

"Good morning Minzy", spoke one of the girls that worked with filing the reports.

"Morning to you too. Sulli gave me a job to do today. Can you tell me where Kwon Jiyong is?"

"Jiyong? Did he do something wrong already?", she asked knowing his LONG history.

"This time he hasn't so far, shocking right? Sulli wants me to do some snooping around since she's too shy to do it herself."

"Oh I see. Just give me a minute to pull him up on the computer."

Minzy looked around the office area and suddenly realized how much more organized it is compare to when they first started. She remembered how Sulli didn't have a lot of workers at the time and how she had to file everything with no computer. At first Minzy thought that Sulli's idea wasn't going to go too far but she clearly didn't know how many desperate women are really out there. She admits that she was one of them but her reason was for money.

"Here it is. He's currently been ordered by a Sandara Park. Here is her picture. I think Jiyong is way out of his league with this one but hey, that's just me."

"Jiyong is actually quite attractive and he brings in a lot of orders just like Donghae. He just goes about it in a different approach that isn't so...appealing depending on the girl. Just give me the location, I'll check her out in person."

"Here you go and happy hunting."

                                                                                                                                                                          

Back at school our little Dara isn't having the time of her life because of a certain person we shall not name. *Kwon Jiyong*

The whole time while she was in her first period class Dara kept burning so many holes in the back of his head with her unwavering glare of hatred. Good thing she doesn't have lasers in her eyes because she would abuse the hell out of that ability.

"O.M.G... Why is it only lunch period? I don't understand why this day is taking so long to end", said Dara in a depress state.

"What are you talking about? I think this day is actually going at the exact speed it should, plus it's been kind of entertain-"

"Unless you don't want to wear you're food as a new outfit, don't.say.that.word, okay? You know what? Don't even speak for the rest of the day", threaten Dara who clearly wasn't in the mood.

"Uh okay... I hope you're not going to mope all day. It's totally starting to make you look like you have luggage and not bags under your eyes", Bom said while examining Dara's face.

"I can sulk all day if I want to! If you haven't notice but you're the one that started this awful dream. When karma comes for you she's going to be a total b.i.t.c.h and I'm going to gratefully cheer her on!", Dara said while shaking her fist in the air.

(Narrator) That could be arrange...

"Don't blame me! I suggested at the park that you should end this when you and Jiyong got into a heated argument, but noooooo... You wanted to challenge him so now you got your wish. Congratulations!", clapped Bom like an otter.

"Congratulations for what?", asked a confused Dara. "Aaahhh... Hmph!", Dara let out a sigh and a grunt as she sunk into her chair.

"About how you two can get closer while going to the same school. It's an amazing idea don't you think Dara?", smiled the witch named Bom from ear to ear.

"I'll get back to you on that once my soul comes back."

"Stop being such a drama queen. I get it that you don't like me but do you have to make it obvious where everybody can see? Look, I know that you're pretty pissed about the park and-", Jiyong started but got cut off by Dara.

"If you already knew then why did you come up with this asinine plan? To make it up to me or make it even worst?", scowled Dara.

Jiyong took a deep breath and decided that talking normal to a stubborn fool wasn't going anywhere.

"I notice that you have a bit of a stalker on your hands", Jiyong said, trying to talk about something else. "She seems to have taken interest in everything you do and got, am I right?"

"You mean that slimy snake Suzy?", Dara asked as she readjusted herself in her chair. "What did she say this time? I already know she wants everyone to know that I'm not as perfect as everyone thinks. I should've pulled her by the hair and slammed that hideous face of hers against the locker door."

"That's a lot more information that I didn't need to know but yeah, she seems to have it out for you. Did you piss her off or something?", a curious Jiyong asked.

"That girl has always been like that since high school. She even had it out with me until I gave her a present she shall never forget", informed Bom who smiled at how she slapped Suzy with a cupcake. "May be you should bake something and do what I did!", Bom excitedly said while jumping in her chair like a school girl.

"The only problem with that plan is that while I'm baking I'll get off track and think of another way to get back at her", Dara mysteriously said while rubbing both hands together.

(Narrator) I'll bet you all the stamps in my stamp collection she was thinking about poisoning Suzy. Dara can be just as twisted as Bom when her minds wonders into evil. EVIL!

"Are you thinking about doing something to her that she could actually die of Dumbara?", Jiyong asked seeing 'that' look in her eyes.

"How did you know?!", she gasps and covers with her hand.

(Narrator) See! I told ya! Now if I didn't have much of a life and actually collected stamps, one of you would be a lucky winner. Some people might think I'm a telepath or actually wrote this story....

Hmmm...   

 

"You can't exactly lose your innocence in prison", Bom reminded Dara.

"Don't be so judgmental Bom. She'll be in prison with men that just so happens to be bulky muscular chicks", Jiyong grinned.

"Oh that's right! They just have different methods when it come to pleasuring. Don't forget to write me so I can get all the juicy details', Bom said, oozing with no shame in messing with Dara's head.

"Bom, you're being extra gross right now...", Dara said while trying not to gag at the thought of another female touching her body.

"After you and your jail mate are done she can braid your hair and tell you how great you were a few moments ago!", Jiyong laughed out loud.

"You can stop anytime now you piss off! Who invited you anyway?!", said a crossed Dara.

"I guess I should get going. It was really fun talking to you", Jiyong said as he got up from the table.

"I wish I can say the same", sarcastically spoke Dara.

"Hey, think of it this way. You're not mad anymore", he said with a wink and walked away.

"Ewww... I bet that jerk thinks that wink makes him look y when in fact he looks cheap."

Suddenly Bom understood and realized what Jiyong just

Please log in to read the full chapter