Twelve Cherries: Suzy, Bom and Donghae! (Through Their Eyes!)

A to Z (Cup): Cherry Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Suzy POV:

It's me day! Today it's all about me. I just want to relax and think of nothing else, but me.

(Narrator) So this is how the new year is starting out for me. Guess I should put some effort into it.-- How considerate of you. You don't act like that every day. Kissing your own . What? I said I'll put SOME effort into it.

Lucky me I didn't have to stay at any of those dorms. Those are for people who want to so call enjoy their college life. I don't need to spend my college life in some cramped room with a roommate that's probably filthy. I have more class than that.

My dad owns a building in the city where I go to school. It's pretty awesome being the daughter of guy who is a Business Mogul.

(Narrator) GHAD! She is worst than Dara. I already miss her... *sob*

"Time to check my emails", I said as I laid in my backyard pool on a yellow lemon slice pool float. 

(Narrator) I hope it flips over and for some odd reason you can't swim then you drown! ASGHKIUTWOMBVASJL...!!!

(Narrator) Sorry. I was sort of lost in the hate.

I went through my emails so I could check to see if I gotten anything that spark my interest. The only thing I received was a bunch of junk mail from guys that beg like puppies to go on a date with me. I did the exact same thing I do when I see their emails. I ignored them and sent them straight in the trash.

(Narrator) Then why the hell would you bother to give them your email?! UGH!! I hate her already!

I love making them think they have a chance with me. I leave my email somewhere in the school to see if the perfect guy would send me an email. But that all backfire. Only trolls have replied and it's making me sick. May be there's no such thing as the perfect guy.

(Narrator) What are you talking about you superficial- You're a troll too and trolls should stick together! There's even a movie for your kind called Trolls. But they're cute... and you're not.

The weather seemed to good to be true today. It wasn't too hot, which I hate. I can't stand the sun beaming on my skin. I try my very best to maintain the fairness of my creamy complexion.

(Narrator) Burn burn!!

Today there was no school, thank goodness. This free time off gave me the chance to chill and relax outside of being stuck in a building with people I could care less about. Like that one particular person who I will not mention.

(Narrator) Dara.

Every time I see that horrid face of the person I won't mention... I want to claw my own eyeballs out.

(Narrator) Dara.

The moment I hear this person's name I feel like my entire body is being set on flames and I can't see straight.

(Narrator) Dar- May be you should go to church and get that checked out.

"Let's calm down Suzy. It's whatever so enjoy your day as much as possible. You deserve it", I said to myself as I tried to control my breathing. "It's beautiful outside. I have a delicious watermelon lemonade fruit drink in my hand, and-"

I instantly stopped my conversation when one the maids came from the main house in a hurry. "What's wrong?", I asked, peeking from my red shades.

"It's your laptop that you left in your father study. It seems to be messing up", she informed.

(Narrator) Probably too much o since she can't get a man.

"What?! Let me see. No one better have not touch anything that doesn't belong to them. I have no problem telling father who should stay and who should go", I threaten as I entered the water to get to the other side.

(Narrator) Can you pick yourself as one of the candidates?

"I checked all the cameras and no one has been in your father's study except you. I called a technician and he is on his way as we speak."

"Good", I said as I stepped off the ladder and onto the ground. "He better have a good explanation why my brand new laptop is messing up already."

I snatched my beach towel off one of the chairs and wrapped it around my body. I didn't bother to slip my sandals on because I was too focus and upset. Within a minute I was already outside of my father's study with the maid walking obediently behind me. "Stay right here and listen out for the door bell", I ordered in which she nodded in agreement.

I slid open the chestnut colored double doors and let myself inside. His office looked as spotless as it did the last time I was here. The same smell of brown sugar, which I added, penetrated my nostrils. I scanned his various books on the long bookshelf in front of me. It started from one side of his room and ended near his desk, to my right. A wide light green and brown glass stained window was placed right behind his chair and desk.

I saw my royal blue and purple laptop sitting on top of my father's desk, exactly where I placed it. Normally I wasn't allowed in father's study unless he was in here. Today I made an exception because I knew that no one else would loiter in here and touch my things. Only one of the maids was allowed to clean in here and it's the one standing behind me. We had her for fifteen years and she was the only one who had our trust, completely.

"Now let's see what's wrong with you", I said to myself as I walked over to the desk. I almost let myself slip and sat in my father's chair. I was getting a little too comfortable. An orange light kept flickering on and off to let me know that it was on sleep mood, which made sense because I was in the backyard.

I pushed the spacebar once, waited for a second, but strangely it didn't come on. "Why is my screen still black?" I continued to push the spacebar along with other buttons, but to no avail, nothing happen. "It was working fine an hour ago. So what the hell is wrong with it? All that money that was spent on this piece of junk and it still-"

Before I had the chance to finish my sentence, letters began to form in front of my very eyes in vibrant colors.

W-H-A-T--I-S--Y-O-U-R--T-R-U-E--D-E-S-I-R-E?

"Wh-What the hell is this?", I asked myself, a bit startled as I read what is on my screen. "Is this some type of virus?" I was about to push the power button when my entire screen went white. The background started to fill up with little cherries, until it took over the whole screen. My eyes study the small cherries as they started swirling around into a circle, like a whirlpool. Suddenly the cherries burst like little fireworks into different colors. Pink, green, yellow, blue, red...

After a few exciting seconds that fully caught my attention, the screen went black again. Once again words started to gather on screen in a range of different colors spelling:

W.E.L.C.O.M.E..T.O..C.H.E.R.R.Y..B.O.Y

"Welcome... to... Cherry Boy... Welcome to Cherry Boy? What in the world is that?" As though my laptop could hear me, a page popped up on the screen that had a red cherry in the middle. Underneath it read click me, flashing back and forth like it was daring me to. I heard the doorbell ring and I knew that I barely had a minute to decide what to do.

"Should I click it or should I not..." I found my interest piqued and decided to click it. Not knowing what was going to happen the moment I took the bait.

"Miss Bae. The technician I called for is here", the maid called out, but I was too preoccupy with what was in front of me. "Miss Bae? Miss Bae, can you-"

"Yes I hear you. Show him out."

"But what about your laptop."

"I managed to fix it on my own", I said with my eyes glued to the screen.

"O-Oh, okay then", she said then left me alone in my father's study.

I felt a smile start to slowly creep upon my lips as I suddenly realize I found the answer to what my true desire is.

 

Donghae POV:

There goes my day so far, I thought to myself as I had a stare off with Jiyong. I just got off the phone with one of the workers at my job who told me there was a new client for me. I was in middle of reading an email from my client when I happened to see the girl I met yesterday. I looked up for a spilt second and recognized her immediately. Her fitted dark blue jeans snuggled perfectly around her waist and her loosely fitted pink shirt, exposing a little of her left shoulder. She was facing forward, her back towards a long window. It looked as though she was waiting for someone. The wind was blowing gentle enough to move a few strands of her hair.

It was the perfect way to begin early summer, perfectly. For a moment I forgot that I lost momentum in my feet, blocking the path of everyone behind me. I snapped back to earth when I heard someone asking me 'How long are you going to stand there?' I quickly got out the way and shook my head. I thought of saying hello because I haven't seen her since yesterday, so I acted on it. I would have introduced myself further yesterday, but upon seeing a familiar face, everything in my head almost vanished.

I steadily made my way over to her as I used my camera on my cell to make sure that I looked decent enough to talk to her. I mentally laughed at myself for the way I was acting. Trying to look my best for a girl who has no idea who I truly am. I checked myself, making sure my clothes was on point. My hand instinctively traveled to my mouth, helping me check if I had bad breath. Still the taste of mint, I thought. I was seconds away and any thoughts of backing away was too late now.

"I knew it was you!", I exclaimed, trying my best not to over do my greeting. "I said we would meet soon but I didn't think it would be this soon."

The girl who made me a loss for words with her beauty, jumped a little in surprise. She eyed me with narrows eyes and suddenly something ticked inside her because she pointed at me.

"It's you from yesterday!"

Whew... She remembered me. It would have been really unfortunate if she forgotten.

"I didn't expect to see you here, but it's nice to see you again", she smiled brightly. Even her smile...

"I know. Sorry I couldn't give you a proper good bye because that strange guy popped up. Is he your boyfriend?" I know exactly who that was the second we made contact. I couldn't tell her that yet. It may be... problematic.

"Who? You mean that douche from yesterday with the serious cold vibe?" A douche is one way to describe him. I knew I felt a connection between her and I. "Of course not! He happens to be someone who literally blew into my life and won't leave. Sorry about him being so rude", she laughed awkwardly.

"Don't worry about", I reassured her. "I barely remember what he looked like anyway, except for those rags he calls clothes."

Do anyone feel...a bit...like may be someone is watching them? I didn't want to cause any alarm, so I kept my head still and moved my eyes, searching for I don't know what.

"I know right! He's jeans are skinner than the Barbie I use to play with when I was a kid", she chimed in, laughing.

I know that I was on a tight schedule when my phone lit up showing me that I had another email. I really didn't won't to let this moment go, but she's not officially my client anymore. Now that I have my own.

"By the way, I meant to get your name but we got side tracked", I said. I already knew her name. I wanted to hear her say it like if we were to intro

Please log in to read the full chapter