Three Cherries: Special Delivery! (Is It For Me?!)

A to Z (Cup): Cherry Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

SANDARA POV:

I can't wait to get my freak nasty on all hours of the day and night!

(Narrator) She is like some teenage dude...

It's only been a few days since I ordered my ' toy' online and I can't take it any longer. When I'm at school I constantly look at my cell to see if I got any emails from Cherry Boy. At home I pace and sit or I'll do or watch something to keep my mind active.

(Narrator) F.Y.I she binge watches o to make the time go by. I even hear in my sleep.

BUT IT'S SO USELESS!!

I just wanna get wet and wild while my raging hormones are still fresh. I wonder if he'll come in a box like the movie 'You Pet'. That would be disgustingly cute and amazing at the same time. Hopefully he won't be so hot that he can't appreciate my beauty and grace.

He better not look hotter than me! That would be a turn off. He can be good looking but not on the same level as me. I want him to feel grateful enough to be able to be next to me. It's not everyday someone gets a chance to have with a goddess like myself.

"Are you having naughty thoughts again?", asked Bom, ruining my lustful thoughts.

"Just wondering when my 'special delivery' is coming. It's been how many months since I ordered him on that site?", I asked in frustration. 

"Calm down! It hasn't even been a week. I bet that site isn't even real. Who would actually allow people to be ordered online?"

"Cherry Boy."

"The name even sounds suspicious! Cherry Boy. It probably really stands for Ha Ha! We got another er's bank account information."

She really knows how to bring in the rain clouds.

"Then why were you looking at the catalogue of names that are listed on the site?"

"Because I wanted to see if the names look like real names", her quick excuse.

"Then why did you type in different ideal types of guys?"

"Because... Because I wanted to see if any of them really exist on the site", her excuse number two.

"Why can't you admit it's becuase you want a boyfriend? Is it embarrassing?"

"Talking about boyfriends, why can't you ever stay with one longer than a month?!"

Did you see what she just did? I bet she feels really proud of herself for 'thinking' she turned our conversation around. I'll get her one of these days.

"I'll act like that never happened", I said feeling defeated at the moment.

"Act like what never happened?", Bom asked with innocent eyes.

"Exactly."

I heard my cell phone beep which alerted me that I got a message. i quickly took it out of my bag and unlocked it. I really hope it's from Cherry Boy! "I got an email! May be it's about my delivery!", I excitedly said while running to my phone.

Stare.

"Fine. Don't be excited about the awesome chance I'll have when he gets here. May be they sent a pic of what he looks like."

Stare some more.

I really hate that impassive look on her face. Ican never tell if she gives a damn or not.

I opened my phone and went to my email immediately.

Read read read.

Reading some more.

What... What the hell is this? Is this for real?

"What? What's wrong? Did something happen?", Bom asked, noticing the expression on my face. 

"I-I can't believe this...who in the world would do something so...?" I ran out of words to say for this horrible attack on me.

"What does it say? Just give it to me", she said and snatched my phone away from my hand.

"Do anybody really know who Sandara Park really is?", Bom began reading. 

To anyone that has been around or grew up around her, Dara is the prettiest human being on this very planet we live in. Besides that her grades was never below average and no one could ever remember Sandara being late, not one time", continued Bom.

"It doesn't sound bad at all. Someone is pretty much worshipping you, so why that look in your eyes?"

"Just keep reading", I said then sat down on the chair in my room.

"Okay... Anyways...

 

Sandara Park is pretty much the ideal type of girl in any age range for guys. Any girl would do anything to be in her body for a few days until a group of guys spilled some juicy details about the princess.

One guy ,we won't mention, said it was like something you would only read in books. He couldn't believe that a girl like Sandara Park would even exist in the same neighborhood as him. It took him sometime to sum up the courage to ask her out. He thought she would say no but to his delight Sandara said yes. His illusion of her started to wear thin when he slowly discovered her 'true' personality."

(Guy) "She seemed so perfect when I had a simple conversation with her. We talked about almost everything in a just a few hours of getting to know each other. A couple of days later I found myself asking her to be my girlfriend and she agreed. I was in pure bliss afterwards. I took her out on several dates and brought her some gifts. She looked like she was enjoying herself so I didn't take notice of anything that made me think otherwise of her."

 That's before he saw Sandara acting strange near the end of the month. He said before he knew it she broke up with him and he couldn't under

Please log in to read the full chapter