Two Cherries: What is Cherry Boy? (Can I Get One?!)

A to Z (Cup): Cherry Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

MY POV:

Sandara Park. Just the sound of her name makes guys everywhere in her vicinity go insane. What guy wouldn't want some pretty, smart, stylish, in*cough* no*cough*cent, with a to die for body. Hell I would want that, except for the chest area. But we aren't here to talk about me now are we.

Dara has always been gifted with unusual beauty since she can remember and with all her spite, I mean might, she wants everyone else to remember it. She has always kept her head together even if sometimes it would be floating in the clouds. Every morning since middle school, students all alike would gather by the front entrance hoping to get a glance at her.

She would always walk and carry around this princess like aura that no one can seem to touch. Dara knew that she was and still is exceptionally well rounded. Guys always lined up every holiday to see if there was a chance to go on a date with her. But to no avail, she pierced their chest, took out their beating hearts and violently slashed them.

Dara always acted cool like nothing ever bothered her but her bestfriend, Bom, knew better. To come to think of it, Park Bom is even better than Dara because she had to put up with her since they were born. How tragic...

Bom, the smartest out the two and might I add a better chest range, has always been the one to talk Dara out of her dirty deeds. Plus she is the only one that knows what goal Dara wants to accomplish. 

Because God graced Dara with everything, expect for some s, he decided to give her a challenge. 

She is terrible at confessing her feelings. Like horrible. She pretty much at the whole like and love type of thing. I'm not sure if she knows the definition of a relationship. The only relationship she knows is the one her parents have.

Well may be there will be hope for Dara. Hopefully. 

 

 SANDARA POV:

Giddy giddy giddy me! I'm so happy!

"School hasn't even started yet and you're already chirping. Did something happen last night?", asked Bom eyeing me while driving us to school.

"Maaaaaaayyyyyyy be.", I happily answered back.

"OOOOkay... Sooooo?"

"SSSSSoooooo?", I repeated back.

"Aren't you going to tell me why you're so disgustingly hyper this early in the day?"

"Why? So you can ruin my mood? Which, today, you possibly can't!"

"Because if you don't you're free ride might expire today", Bom so called 'warned'.

"Well since you're so nosy I guess I can tell you some of the details. The reason for my wonderful mood is because...."

"Because?"

"Because...."

"Yeah...."

"Because...."

"I'm pulling over now."

"Okay okay. I brought a boy over the internet!", I said in excitement.

"Oh. Well didn't you say-  WHAT?!?! YOU DID WHAT?!?!"

*EEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!*

"OHMAHGHAD BOM!!", I screamed holding on to my seatbelt for dear life.

"What the hell did you do?!", fummed Bom.

Beeeeeeeeppppppppp Beeeeeeeepppppp!!!!! *sounds of cars beeping*

"Are you insane?! Why the hell did you abruptly stop for?! We could've been killed! Worst, my face could have gotten a scratch!"

"Do you think I give a damn about your face?! Do you... do you know what you just said to me?!", Bom raged on for I.don't.know reasons. If she starts breathing fire or growling any second I might have to take out my stake and kill her.

Beeeeeeeeeepppppppppp......!!!! 

"Do you know you're causing a traffic jam?", I pointed out to her as a bunch of angry drivers honked at us. "Uhm... what are you?...why are you rolling down your window?"

"BEEP YOUR F$CKING HORN ONE MORE TIME AND I'LL BASH YOUR HEAD AGAINST IT!", fiercely roared my bestfriend slash dragon.

"Uh Bom-"

"Now back to you", she gritted through her teeth and throwing daggers with her eyes. "Do you know what you're doing is consider illegal?!"

"Huh?!"

"You could go to prison for doing something so pigheaded! What made you think it would be okay to buy a human over the internet!"

Ohhhhh... So that's what she's going off about. But I still don'

Please log in to read the full chapter