Eleven Cherries: Minzy. Jiyong. Sulli and Donghae? (What's Going On?!)

A to Z (Cup): Cherry Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

MY POV:

Sandara slowly began to wake as she thought she felt air glide across her face. "What- Where am I?", yawned Dara as she stretched her short arms and legs. "Man, it feels like I went clubbing all night with Bom." Her eyes started to regain focus as looked around her, trying to get a grasp at where she was at.

"So Sleeping Beauty has finally awoken", said a female voice she did not recognize.

Like a frog, Dara jumped up in fright and stared at the person she didn't recall meeting. "Where am I? And who are you?", she asked, freaked out that she was with a stranger.

"I should be asking you some questions; like why is a girl like you sleeping on the grass, outside."

"Sleeping on the grass?" Sandara finally realized that she was still at the park where Jiyong forced her to come to and now, by herself. "Jiyong? Where's Jiyong?"

"Who? Is he your boyfriend?", the short hair girl asked.

"Not even the slightest. I wouldn't call him a friend either. He's just some jerk that decided to leave me out in the open. That's great, really great", she said while she tried her best to stand on her two feet.

"I didn't see anybody when I came pass except for you, laying on the grass. It's a good thing though. What happen if it was some erted old man or worst walked by here?"

"Yeah thanks. That would have been awful", Dara responded as she felt a little headache from the hangover. "I don't even know how long was I sleep? But judging by the look in the sky, the sun has went down some. He really just left me", she said to herself, looking around to see if she was wrong.

"May be he-"

"THAT -MUNCHING RAT!", screamed Dara in absolute rage. "What type of guy would leave a girl sleep outside?! I could have woke up to someone taking advantage of me! Is this is sick way of getting back at me for something I had no control of?! Just wait until I get my hands on him! I'll twist his neck in two!"

The girl, in pure enjoyment, stared at Dara who went flying off the handle, calling poor Jiyong all kinds of names I can't say. After her little fit, Dara got herself on both feet, patted the excess grass off of her and began walking back into the inner park.

"Where are you going?", asked the girl as she watched Dara storm off.

"Home! Where else should I be? Not on the ground sleeping for who knows how long. That's the only way I can calm myself down without thinking about finding that little creep and gouging his eyeballs apart."

"Really? Well I thought of a different way of taking the steam off of you", said the girl, slightly smiling as she also got up from the grass.

"Where did you have in mind? But before we get into that, who are you exactly and why should I listen to you?", asked Dara.

"I was hoping to have someone accompany me around since I'm pretty new to the area."

"New? You just moved here?"

"No. Someone was suppose to meet me but plans changed, so I'm pretty much at a lost because I don't know how to spend the rest of my time until I leave. I saw this awesome tea shop on the internet that has books inside for customers to read. It looked really cute but I have no idea what street it is on."

"Tea shop with books you can read... Ah! I know that one. I have a friend that sometimes unwind in there. It's a little far from where I live but I suppose since you're new and all... I can tag along", Dara offered.

"Thanks a lot."

Dara walked in front as the new girl followed her into the inner part of the park. The branches of the trees covered the sun which gave them a pleasant shade in return. The girl behind Dara took in the sights of the healthy green grass along with the leaves above them from the tall trees. She thought that it seemed lovely and breathe in the fresh air through her nostrils. Cosmos, she said to herself as she looked at the little purple flowers across from her, gathered around a fountain.

"I hope I'm not walking too fast", Dara said as she tried to lessen her steps so she wouldn't leave the girl behind.

"It's fine. I was just thinking how peaceful the park seem this time of day."

"You're right. It does seem peaceful", Dara said as she looked around as a few people walked about the park. "By the way, what's your name?"

"My name? It's Minzy. You?"

"Sandara Park. Nice to meet you."

"Are you from around here?", Minzy asked.

"I live outside the city. It's not too far from here. I live here now due to school."

"High school?"

As soon as that question went into her small ears, Dara flew around so fast, facing Minzy. "You think I look like a- a high schooler?", Dara asked, not able to hold back how happy she was to hear that.

"You're not?" asked Minzy, who for all safety purposes, took a step back.

"I heard that I looked young before and to be honest I do, but a high school student? Minzy right? You just made my day!", she squealed, showing her white teeth.

"I can see that. Then how old are you if you're not in high school?"

"Although I don't look it, I'm twenty years old", Dara smiled, happy that someone called her younger than her age.

"I'll be eighteen this year", informed Minzy.

"Eighteen? So that means your... SEVENTEEN! Whoa your so young! I remember when I use to be that age", Dara said, pitifully, as she put on her once again dramatic scene. "Boys use to flock by my old high school entrance just to see me. I didn't have a care in the world and best of all, my skin was tighter."

(Narrator) Botox can take care of that now.

Minzy just shook her head and marveled at how much of a Princess Complex Dara exudes from her body. Sulli, in her mind, was the creme a la creme of anyone who acted high and sadiddy, that is until Sandara Park. Minzy was reminded of how one day Sulli thought she should have something that made her stand out, so the next day at work Sulli brought a Chinese fan with her. She would sashay around work, carrying her fan in front of her face like she was a high price Geisha. Instead it looked as though she raked in all the dough from a divorce and used the money to abuse her power at work.

May be those two are long lost relatives, thought Minzy as she continued behind Dara.

 

SANDARA POV:

"We're almost there!", I announced as we got closer to Sunset Cafe, the name of the place that serves the best tea, says Bom.

For the most part I was in a good mood- well for the most part. Stupid Kwon Jiyong's annoying little face kept popping in and out of my head and all I wanted to do was smash it. How dare he leave, your's truly, outside and alone like some kind of homeless person. Next time I see that skinny minion, I'll make sure he pays. I have been too damn nice since that creature blew into town.

(Narrator) I actually want to defend Jiyong but even I find that a bit rude. I would have left her next to a dumpster, then she can really feel like a homeless person.

In no time we arrived at Sunset Cafe, the two of us smelling the addictive aroma of tea leaves and pastries before we enter the door. "Right after you." I politely held the door open for Minzy then walked in behind her.

"Wow...", we both expressed at the same time, in awe of the pretty decor inside.

Just like the name itself, the colors were vibrant like the sun setting behind the ocean. I was more amazed that it had two floors. The second had a long balcony with pretty different color leaves and flowers laced around it. The tables and chairs were quite cute themselves. Each of the tables had the pattern of different kind of teas and the chairs was embroidered with cute designs of cartoon versions of tea cups, with faces on each of them. Any girl would be in awe inside such a cute place such as this.

"Hello, can I take your order?", asked one of the ladies behind the resister. Even her uniform is cute!, I exclaimed in thought.

Each of the ladies had different colored flower print, but not too many flowers that would make it look like a nursing home for old folks, short sleeve shirts. They all had a white apron with a big pocket in the middle with the word Sunset in the middle of it. The aprons had different things like cakes, cookies, mugs, names of different tea, etc., all in a variety of colors. I actually wouldn't mind wearing those IF I had to work here.

(Narrator): Dara barely can work on her losing her ity, so getting job would be pretty useless.

"Can you give us a moment? It's both of our first time here", Minzy said, allowing us to have a little time to go over the menu above.

"There is also a discount when you buy a dessert to go along with one of the drinks today. I'll give you two ladies sometime to mull over our menu", she smiled then went to the back.

"They sell not just tea, but a wide range of other drinks", I said as I noticed that there weren't just tea as the cafe's main beverage.

"The dessert here smell so incredible that it's making it so hard to choose one", Minzy said as she looked in the case in front of us with all the yummy goodies inside, just waiting for us to pick them.

"Your absolutely right that just choosing one would make it hard, since they all look good... So pick one more."

"Pick one more? What are you saying? Are you- Are you going to pay for it?", Minzy asked, her cute little eyes widen at my gesture.

(Narrator) This day is so historical that someone should name this day "The Day Dara Actually Cared About Someone Else For A Change." Truly monumental.

"Why not? I could use some refreshments after the day I had", I replied, feeling the after taste of the beer I had earlier in my mouth. I definitely need to wash away this taste with something else. "Choose what you want from the menu before I change my mind."

Minzy and I placed are orders and decided to wait upstairs for our number to be called. Once we got onto the second floor we saw the several bookshelves aligned neatly with books filled in all the slots. There were also some computers by the window, straight ahead from the tables with small cream partitions separating them from us.

"It's so nice here. Lucky there's not much of a crowd", Minzy said as she took a seat at a table near the balcony with laced leaves and flowers.

"Yeah, it would have been a pain. I can't say that I have much patience in long lines."

(Narrator) I think you're pretty patient. Just look at how many chapters it has been since Kwon Jiyong arrived. Have you lost your ity yet?

"I see", she simply said then eyed the cute coasters for cups and glasses. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

That just came out of left field. "U-Uh no", I stuttered from her question that came out of nowhere. "Why you ask?"

"Just curious. I thought someone like you would have one. I was a little off guard that you were willingly to waste your time with someone like me."

"Is that so?" What do she mean by waste my time with someone like her?

"Don't take it the wrong way, but you don't look like the type that hangs out with anybody."

"Me? What are you talking about? I hangout with my best friend sometimes and she's just anybody." Do anyone feel that? Like a disturbance in the atmosphere.

Bom didn't hear that, right?, I thought to myself as I looked left and right at my surroundings. Bom has a way of popping up when you least expected. Like a roach.

"Do you always talk about her in that...way?"

"Not really. Lately it has been an exception." For ruining my life and sticking me that twig called Kwon Jiyong, who I like to snap.

Number 618, calling number 618. Please come to the counter to pick up your order, said the announcement of the intercom.

"That didn't take long at all. I'll go retrieve our desserts and drinks", I offered, trying to present myself as the better person.

"Oh no, I couldn't let you do since you did pay after all."

You damn right I shouldn't have to go get it since I PAID after all, but that wouldn't help my reputation that I build for myself.

(Narrator) But having with someone you barely met will help it? Can somebody...anybody explain that?

As I got up from my chair to go down to the first floor, I saw one of the glass doors open from the corner of my eye. The moment I saw the person emerge from the door, I sat my down so fast that my chair slid back.

(Narrator) Who is it?! Who is it?!

"Are you okay?", asked Minzy.

"Y-Yup. Just dandy."

"Aren't you going to get our order?"

"I was but... my leg! Yeah my leg. It feels kind of funny when I got up. I wouldn't want to drop our desserts and drinks on the floor", I lied, trying my hardest not to go downstairs.

"O-Okay... I'll get it then", Minzy said then got up and left me at the table, unaware of the real reason why I couldn't get up.

"Thanks a bunch!", I said then turned my head and shifted my seat away from the balcony.

Out of all the places in the world you could have shown up and this is one of them?! There's how many cafe's in this town and you decided to come here? I must have the best luck ever.

I squatted down to the floor so I could get a good look, without being seen by the enemy. My brain waves were all over the place as I tried to think of an idea to change our table, just in case that person chose to come up instead.

"Long time no see", that person said, Jiyong. But who in the world was he talking to?

"We just saw each other not too long ago."

M

Please log in to read the full chapter