Seven Cherries: Contract Intact! (What Did You Call Me?!)

A to Z (Cup): Cherry Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

SANDARA POV:

My life as I know it has been destroyed into a bagillion pieces, scattered across the light blue sky.

Pride, Sanity, Confidence and so much more has up and left me the moment I signed that death note.

 "R.I.P to my awesomeness."

 

Park Bom. That bestfriend backstabbing b!tch will die by my hands! Let the gods hear me today as I plot my revenge! She will get hers one way or another!

"Earth to conceited", chimed in the voice I didn't want to hear this early in the morning. "You can let go my hand. I think your sweaty little hands are making mines stink."

"Please... just please go back to where the hell you came from", I whined as low as possible.

"You mean the laptop", the smart  said.

"Don't be an so early in the morning. It's bad enough I had to come up with ideas all night long to make us look legit so my beauty had to suffer", I said gritting my teeth.

"Are we having a dispute so early in the contract. I don't think the ink had enough time to dry yet", spoke the witch in my hellish living nightmare.

"Your blood won't have enough time to dry once I'm done with you", I whispered to myself.

"What did you say?", Bom said with an evil smile.

"Time for class. Enjoy your freedom, I envy you", and with that I turned my zombie like self around with the most charming smile I could muster.

The moment I left Jiyong by himself I feel all kinds of laser beams slicing me across my neck and I'm pretty sure I know whom it's coming from. I guess I should make an effort to use some of my acting skills.

"Uhm dirtbag... I mean Jiyong", I said with a shy tone. "Are you going to be busy after school?" Just play along with me here you filthy leech.

"What kind of stupid question is that? I'm not sure what the future may bring."

The future? It's only a few hours from now! He really does know how to piss me off.

"I'll text you. Later", Jiyong said, waving me off.

Acting partners are really hard to find along with friends.

=

"Your chair is going to boil from all the steam you're casting."

"Why are you talking to me?", I said trying to ignore this F cup troll.

"Acting childish are we? Just try thinking about this in a good perspective", Bom said, trying to lighten up my mood.

"Ugh! Just what is so wonderful about being with someone I don't want to be with?"

"I wouldn't say it too loud especially with a spy on the prowl. I'm sure her minions are trying to make their move as we speak."

"Who gives a damn? My life will now be out of me until this contract is over. I really hope you are happy Park Bom!", I complained.

"You're life is really going to be over once and for all if Suzy figures out that you live by lies. I mean your uhm *whispers last words* ity", she reminded me.

(Narrator) I don't understand what's so bad about keeping your innocence. Everyone thinks you're pure anyway.

"You really are a cold hearted person. You think I haven't thought about that? I barely got any sleep and now I have to act like I'm in a relationship with some guy I can't stand. You better hope and pray I pass my English exam that's coming next week."

"Doesn't it feel hot all of a sudden?", Bom asked fanning herself with a piece of paper.

"If you mean that a group of eyes are burning a hole through the back our heads then yeah", I said trying to ignore the unwanted stares.

Suzy's slaves kept peeping through the classroom door trying to get information back to her. I almost and I mean almost feel sad that I consumed much of her life since high school. It's not my fault that she wants to find out the secrets of my charm that make any man go wild.

(Narrator) I can't believe she has time to brag about herself when she has more important things to worry about.

"Oh I can't believe you two agreed to date each other! I'm so happy you listened to me!", Bom said aloud, surprising the hell out of me and the rest of the class.

"Just what the hell are you doing? Why are you speaking so loud? And I remember being forced to make a decision", I said loud enough for her to only hear me.

"Don't be so modest! You deserve to be happy once in while since you work so hard at your studies", she further embarrassed me, nodding her head in a certain direction.

Is she trying to give me a clue? OH!!!!.... Now I understand where she is getting at!

(Narrator) Are you serious? You just now started to understand what Bom was hinting at?

I glance over to Suzy's lab rats over by the door and decided to act along as well. "You're right Bom. I've been working kind of hard lately, huh? He does seem to bring the stress level down quite a bit."

He he he... How you like those apples? Report that to your jealous driven boss.

"See, isn't acting fun?", Bom asked with a victorious smile once we saw the girls leave.

"I guess when it comes to pissing off Suzy it does feel good. Acting can have its charms", I admitted.

(Narrator) You act everyday. How is this no different from what you already do in life?

"I think it would be better if Jiyong would attend the same school as us", Bom suddenly said. I almost slapped her face completely apart. How dare she wish bad luck on me. I have enough of that.

"What nonsense are you speaking now? I can barely breathe around that little malnourished weasel and you want him to go to school here. I'm already have one foot in the grave as is. Do you really want me to die? Do you hate me that much?". I whined in agony.

"Oh the melodramatic scene", Bom rolled her eyes. "This is exactly why you're so good at deceiving people. Just shut up and go with the flow Dara. Don't all college students need some excitement in their lives?"

"Then how about you go find your own adventure Dora the Explorer."

"I did and it's you!", she squealed so girly. "Your life just became a rollercoaster I never want to get off. My heart flutters when you are in pain."

"Okay! I just had all I can take of your sick and twisted lesbian talk". I said freaking out at the words that came from Bom's mouth.

I did an about face in my seat and tried to direct my attention to my classwork. I love how she always find humor in my misery and then makes it worst by smiling with those chubby chipmunk cheeks of hers. Bom can really be a totally B.I.T.C.H even to her own friends.

As the rest of the day went by I was getting some looks but no one dare say anything to me. It's probably because of what that she-wolf Suzy put on social media about me. I'm sure everyone here wants to know if I'm playing with Jiyong's heart or his wallet.

(Narrator) Well you were sort of doing both in a way to your so called 'boyfriends' before him.

Ugh! This is making me go crazy with acting like I don't notice anything! I'm trying really hard to be nice but it's hard when you feel daggers going through your body. I just need to get my books from my locker then I can run far away from here until another day.

"Look who it is. I haven't seen you all day", speaks the troll I just mentioned a few minutes ago.

(Narrator) Lies! Lies I tell you! She saw Dara walk in with Jiyong hand in hand!

"What do you want?", I said opening my locker not looking at her hideous face.

"You must be really brave to have another boyfriend after what was posted about you."

"Let's get the facts straight Suzy", I turned to her and shut my locker door. "You posted a page full of lies about me so you could say you finally won. What have I done to make you feel so much animosity towards me? I don't even remember speaking to you much in high school. Wait, could that have been... No it couldn't have. You would never act so petty for something so stupid like that, right?"

Suzy just looked at me with this 'I'm trying to think of the right words to say before I screw myself up face'. May be that would shut her up once and for all.

"That was lovely speech you made there to defend yourself. For a moment I was at a lost for words but your ugly face brought it all back to me. To put it frankly...uhm I don't like you. There I said it. I never was too fond of you since the moment we entered the same high school. At that time I saw you I could tell you are nothing but a fake, just like now. One day I'll break that wall you built around yourself and snatch off that black mask you wear", Suzy said with a dangerous look in her eye.

"Is something going on?", asked the person I couldn't wait to see.

I wanted to say something like "What took you so long?" but all I could do was stand still and look Suzy directly in her eyes.

"What a foolish dream you want to accomplish", I began laughing off. "While you do that I'll keep studying so a real dream may happen for me."

I did it again. I let my fear get the best of me and went back to being my cocky self. I could have just walked away and ignored it but her words... I think they actually had an affect on me. That is the first time someone saw me as a fake beside Bom. Suzy wanted to unmasked me the moment see saw me but all I thought was the opposite. I thought she wanted to be just like me so she tries to belittle me and mettle in my life.

Wasn't I wrong...

"I think you had enough time to speak Suzy", Bom said as she came walking up behind her.

"I'm sure I made my point clear. Have a wonderful day, Sandara", and with that she walked away with an evil smile that didn't escape me.

"What was that about? Did she say anything mean to you?"

What is this burning feeling I have inside my chest suddenly? Is it what she said to me?, I thought to myself as I placed my hand upon my chest.

I have to win.

"I suppose I have no choice but to go along with your ridiculous plan now. I have never lost to her before and I won't do it now.

 

MY POV:

"Suzy actually had the nerve to come up to you and call you a fake?", Bom asked as she ate her Banana pudding with vanilla wafer cookies inside. I brought it from my dorm since it was the last one. Bom loves the stu

Please log in to read the full chapter