Six Cherries: Contract Couple! (Must I Really Go Through With This?)

A to Z (Cup): Cherry Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Sandara POV:

"Just what the hell am I going to do?!", I said aloud to myself in the park. "There's no way I can concentrate on my morning exercise when my ex- best friend Bom betrayed me. Who the hell is she to call the shots like that?"

"How long are you going to talk to yourself like a crazy person?"

"Huh? It's you!", I shrieked in disbelief as I fully turned around behind me.

"Are you following me? You didn't get enough embarrassment in one night?", Jiyong asked with an amused look plastered on his face.

"You must be the crazy one. Why would I ever follow someone when that person should be the one following me, especially someone like yourself."

" girl really got some balls to think of herself so highly like that."

"Can you keep it down! Are you trying to lose whatever little life you have left?"

"At least I'll die knowing that I ruined that fake life you have for yourself. I should have known that you were too good to be true. Usually it's the pretty people with most of the problems. Especially in their love life."

"F-Fake? There's nothing fake about me. I just happened to have one little flaw. A lot of guys would rather someone as innocent as me then s who open their legs freely."

"For a second I thought your 'little flaw' was your s", Jiyong slightly chuckled as he began jogging down the pathway.

"Go screw yourself backwards you bastard!", I angrily hissed at him.

"You really must have self-confidence issues when it comes to them."

"And you must be insane if you ever think I'll agree with that stupid plan!"

"Then I guess I have no other choice but to give the public a display of what you really are, Saint Mary."

I ran as fast as I could to catch up to him so I could wire his mouth shut, permanently. "Don't you... have some other... girl life to... ruin?", I asked as I tried to catch my breath.

"May be I do and may be I don't. It seems like you don't like me rather much Saint Mary", he nonchalantly said as he kept on jogging.

"It's Sandara and of course I don't. Why would I? You have caused me nothing but trouble the moment you blew into town."

"I think the only person you should be mad at is yourself for putting up false walls around yourself and your genes for having small raisins for s."

"I suppose the only way to get out of this is to take care of you myself and leave my chest out of this!", I declared.

"Is that a threat?", Jiyong questioned, slowing down his pace then facing me. "You're the size of a Pomeranian dog that only barks and never bites."

"I do not look like some damn dog!", I defensively yelled.

"I never said that you look like it but now that you said something...", Jiyong said as he made a picture frame with his fingers.

"That is it! I just had about enough of all I can take from you!", charging in his direction.

"I better go before you scratch me with your puppy paws," he laughed, running away from me.

"Get back here you stupid jerk!"

"Well well well. I guess you two have gotten closer since yesterday?"

"Dragon Bom...", I mumbled under my breath as my prey got away. "Don't you have to get ready to ruin my life on paper?". I asked keeping my back towards her.

"If you're waiting for an apology it's not coming. You did this to yourself."

"Then we have nothing else left to say", I simply said.

"Then see you tonight at your place." Bom then proceeded with her jogging as I stood there watching my future go by.

"I feel like throwing up just with the thought of whatever decision I have to come up with."

 

My POV:

"How dare that Sandara Park have a boyfriend before me! Who the hell would want someone as tiny and flat chested as her?!", angrily spoke Suzy while eating out with some friends.

(friend 1) "Her boyfriend is just a pretty as her. How lucky must they be."

(friend 2) "I didn't think a guy like that exist in our world. I wonder when they met. I never seen him around before."

"Who gives a damn about how they met! I just want to find out if those two are really seeing each other or not. I wouldn't be surprise if Sandara paid him off to pretend to be her lover", she gloated.

(Narrator) You really give her way too much credit and brain power.

"If they are going out I will do everything in my power to break them up. There is no way in hell I'm going to let her stay little miss perfect for the rest of her life."

"Why is Dara always the topic of your conversation?", asked a way too familiar voice from behind Suzy.

Suzy and her friends tried their best to compose themselves in front of Bom since they all feared her way more than Dara.

"I would never let my life be consume with that thing you call a friend. Don't you need to fetch her a bowl of water or something?"

"No but in a few years I'm sure that will be your job since you're always up her ", responded Bom.

Suzy immediately turned herself around to face Bom as she didn't appreciated the comment that was made to her.

"Don't ever make such a disgusting comment towards me like that. May be that cupcake incident went way over your head because you think you have the confidence to talk to me like that. I would watch your words very carefully the next time we meet", Suzy smugly said and warned.

"Or what? Your problem is that you don't have a life so you have to intervene with everyone else. How sad", said Bom while starting to leave. "I'm sure you could of had a boyfriend too if you weren't so b!tchy."

And with that Bom took her food off the counter and left Suzy and her friends.

(friend 2) "Who the hell does that girl think she is talking to like that? From what I seen her -"

BOOM!

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!", screamed all three at the top of their lungs from the banging sound of the window on the outside.

"You should tell your friend if she is going to talk behind my back make sure I'm completely gone."

All three girls, as pale a ghost, nodded their heads at the same time, breathing hard from that surprise attack from Bom.

(Narrator) You tell them Bom!

As Bom walked away from the window with a huge grin on the corner of her lips she spotted someone familiar across the street. "Isn't that.. Hey Jiyong! Kwon Jiyong", she yelled at the tall boy wearing dark denim jeans and a black faded short sleeve shirt.

After she caught up with him, Bom invited him to sit and have lunch with her.

"What kind of scheme do you have up your sleeve this time?", asked Jiyong with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing at the moment besides some good food. The only time I would want to have something up my sleeve is to poison Suzy if she decided to open that big mouth of hers again", Bom mumbled the last sentence under her breath.

"Huh?"

"Don't worry about it. Just eat before I change my mind", she said handing him a fork. "The fry rice at the place I brought it from is really good."

Jiyong scanned the food carefully then at Bom as he tried to make a decision to eat it or not. I guess I should trust her for now, he thought.

"Thanks I suppose", he said as he placed his fork in the rice.

The two of them ate in silence while trying to scope the other one out, trying to understand the other.

"When did you join Cherry Boy? Why did you join it? What kind of girls do you answer to? What kind of jobs have you done for girls? What age range do you prefer?", Bom asked, unloading a bunch of questions on Jiyong's head.

"I was waiting for that to come out. When did I join Cherry Boy? When I was sixteen", Jiyong answered the first question in such a calm way.

"Sixteen?! What?! Why?! Isn't that a bit too young to be exploring the other gender in that way?!", a very shocked Bom asked, dropping her fork in the container.

(Narrator) I believe anything at this time and day in the world.

"The next question is why? Because I didn't have much of a choice."

"Why?"

"What kind of girls do I answer to", he said skipping over Bom's question. "I really can't be too picky because my pay is pretty good. I just set standards base on their looks and what kind of personality she has. Not all girls get the same thing even if they asked for it. I set my own rules just in case."

"Oh I see", responded Bom, in awe at the conversation the two of them are having.

"What kind of jobs have I done? Different types. It depends on what they want. Not all of them think of . Some want others to just be envious among other things."

"So you would have with the girl if she asks for it?"

"Like I said it depends on the girl, well basically what I think of the girl by studying them. They all can't get what they want."

"That's true. If I was a guy I sure wouldn't want to have with some ugly chick", admitted Bom as she giggled at the thought of it. "As a girl I wouldn't want some ugly guy in my sheets! He would have to wear a bag over his face."

"There are guys who really don't give a damn. As long as he can get pleasure out of it, the face and built of the body doesn't matter to them. Now for the last question. The lowest was sixteen and the highest was in her thirties. She should be forty now. I haven't seen her in a while."

"That old! You must be a very brave soul to let women with four kids, pension checks and crow's feet touch you!", squealed Bom in her seat.

Jiyong could only smile a little at the outburst she made but he made sure that Bom didn't see it.

"I really wasn't expecting you to answer any of my questions. I thought you would call me annoying or something smart like."

"If it was Dara then I would have to object answering any of her questions. Now I know that her profile was a complete lie."

"I guess you have already become tired of her huh?"

"You almost split my head in two because of that girl", he reminded her.

"I meant to apologize to you back then about that. Dara really had me going there for a while. I honestly believe you harmed her."

"What part of the profile is a lie?", asked Jiyong in curiosity.

"None of it. It's not like she said she is ually active on her page. Even her confidence is true. Dara has always been that way but the only thing is that she do stupid things sometimes like going to Cherry Boy. Who the hell looks for a boy online just to lose her ity?!"

(Jiyong and Narrator) "Apparently she does."

"Dara has this overbearing confidence that everyone tries to steal. She made herself that way on her own and it has to be hard for her to keep up with it. I know it would be difficult for me to be almost perfect at everything."

"But I'm sure that it comes with a price."

"It does. Dara is friendly but people may think she looks stuck up, well you know what I mean. Dara also doesn't have a problem telling her opinion and doesn't back down to a

Please log in to read the full chapter