Sixteen Cherries: Invitation! (Surprise Guests!)

A to Z (Cup): Cherry Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

MY POV:

(Narrator): Hello everyone! After taking a break for awhile because the writer all of a sudden said that each and everyone of her employees (a whole two people, but since we're connected spiritually I'll say one) are going on in all expense paid trip (How could I say no to a free vacation?), we are FINALLY back!

*throws confetti*

Now if anyone remember from the last episode (chapter) we left off with Dara, Jiyong, Bom and Donghae and a serious and awkward situation. The pool. I wonder how whose going to pull whose hair first. Can't wait to find out!

*eats popcorn*

Wait... This isn't the pool. This is Dara and Jiyong's room! What happened?!

"So can you remind me for the fifth time why did we leave again?", asked Jiyong who sat on the couch, still in his pool wear.

"I'm not going to repeat myself. I already told you several times", Dara replied in annoyance.

"Instead of enjoying the cool water and delicious drinks and snacks, you wanna throw all that away to stay in our room."

"My side of the room and yes Jiyong, I rather look at paint drying on the wall then stay suffocated with people like them."

"Suffocated? In an open area like that? Believe me, there were plenty of areas to breathe in, but okay", Jiyong finished then slouched on the couch.

"How about doing something instead lying on the couch like some slob."

"Do tell me. By all means Princess Stick Up My , what would you like me do?"

"Ha Ha... How about ordering us something to eat Prince You'll Be Sleeping In The Hallway If You Say One More Thing I Find Annoying."

Silence

"So... Aren't you going to call room service?", asked Dara with her hands on her waist.

More silence. Jiyong sat with his leg crossed and his arms folded as silently watch Dara slowly get angry.

(Narrator): At least he's good at listening and taking orders.

"Argh! You're so freaking annoying! Fine! I'll do it myself, but don't even think that I'll be kind enough to order you any-"

Before Dara could finish her threat, the both of them heard the doorbell ring which came from Jiyong's side of the room. Dara looked at Jiyong, waiting for him to get up and answer the door, but he stayed silent in front of her.

"You really are a pain in my- *doorbell rings again* Just one minute!", Dara called out to whomever was at the door. She stomped angrily to Jiyong's side and went to answer the door.

"Yes?", Dara asked as she tried not to sound too irritated.

"Are you Sandara Park?", asked a middle age man wearing a dark gray suit.

"Yes... Is something the matter?", she asked in caution.

"Oh no. I have a card to deliver to you and Kwon Jiyong", he said smiling a little then handed Dara a light blue and white envelope.

"Sorry about that. Thank you very much for the trouble."

"No trouble", the middle age man said then left back down the hallway.

Dara quietly shut the door as she looked at the envelope address to Jiyong in her hand. She wanted to snoop through in order to piss Jiyong off, but she decided against it and walked back into the living room.

"For you", Dara said then fling the envelope in Jiyong's direction.

"What's this?", he asked, but got no response. Instead he saw the back of Dara then the door shutting behind her without a word.

"To Jiyong", he read the front of the envelope. "Did Sulli send me something? I hope it's no more surprises."

Jiyong carefully opened the blue and white envelope addressed to him then opened the card to read the contents inside.

 

Jiyong POV:

"Dara!", I called out as I knocked rapidly on the door leading to our bedroom. Yes I said our bedroom, even if she doesn't want to admit it.

"What?", I heard followed by the gush of wind as Dara pulled the door open with force.

"Get wash and be dress in less than an hour."

"What for?", she said with the most uninterested voice.

"Because we have somewhere to be. Don't dress too fancy, but don't look like an embarrassment either. We're going out to eat."

"Out? Why not. I could use a change of scenery and it is free."

"Who said it's free?"

"It is when I know I'm not paying for it. See you in less than an- Why are you blocking me from shutting the doors?"

"You do know that there's only one bathroom right?"

"You do know the kitchen sink is also running water?"

I can't believe what I'm hearing right now. Did she really suggest that I bathe in the kitchen? This girl really lost her mind! I instantly scooped Dara up into my arms, which made her squeal in surprise, then began carrying her into our room.

"Put me down!", she protest. "If you think for one second I'm going to you let you-"

Plop!!

I quickly let her loose from my arms onto the bed and walked towards the bathroom to take a shower. I know how girls are when getting ready and I have a feeling this one is no different from any other.

"Now sit there and wait until I'm done like good little girl."

(Narrator): That's probably the manliest thing he ever said to her.

=

Luckily there's a few mirrors on the wall in the living room or I would have been screwed. I was already out before ten minutes and like an obedient puppy, Dara sat on the edge of the bed waiting for me. Well it was more like she was playing games on her phone to waste some time. She completely ignored the fact that I only had a towel wrapped around my waist and water dripping from my hair to my body. To be honest I can't say that I was use to not getting this less of attention from anyone.

(Narrator): Hell I missed it!

 

After a while I heard the bathroom door open as I finish making sure I looked good enough to attend the invite on the card. I thought about telling Dara the real reason why we're going out instead of ordering in, but she had to get on my nerves.

"Are you almost done in there?", I asked loud enough to make sure she heard me.

"Don't rush me! You cost me ten whole minutes and now you want to rush for you."

"I like you to be finish before it's time to go bed!" I guess I'll be waiting out here for another fifteen minutes. Why isn't there a button that could make all girls in the world wash, get dress, do their make up and hair all in ten minutes? Who the hell needs to put on fifty individual eyelashes?!

(Narrator): What? Don't ask me? I don't even know how to put on eyelashes. Hell I can barely put on makeup. Am I even a girl?!

Finally, I heard the sound I was waiting for the entire time I've been standing here. The magnificent sound of Dara opening the door, letting me know that it's time to-

"W-What's up with your hair?", I asked in disbelief.

"What are you talking about?", Dara asked like she really had no idea what I'm talking about.

"Do you plan on going out of this room looking like Medusa?", I asked pointing to her hair.

"I didn't get a chance to finish my hair since you're so in hurry. I was about to put it up now", she explained.

I know there is some sort of fantasy that girls have when they get into a relationship, especially a long term one. Some of them want to be able to show their natural selves to their love ones. While I understand that, may be you all should take the fact that not all of us is ready for that yet.

"Don't you think it's a little too soon for us to get that comfortable with each other?", I asked.

"I would have to take interest in you in order to care how I look in front of you."

"Thank you for letting me know where my status stands with you. Just please do whatever you have to with your hair so we can leave."

"I'm done", she confidently said then emerged from the bedroom looking like the Dara I'm use to seeing.

"A ponytail?"

"A high ponytail and makes a lot difference depending on what I'm wearing."

"Yeah... Make sure you have everything and let's go."

"You can at least give me a compliment you know!"

"That's not the kind of guy you wanted to rent, right?", I said then wink which made her roll her eyes.

A few seconds later Dara and I walked out of our room. The time on my watch let me know that we had less than eight minutes to make it to the restaurant on time. Luckily it happens to be located downstairs past the elevators.

I heard the sound of a click letting me that Dara pushed the button for us to go down. From the clear reflection of the doors I could see Dara checking herself to see if she looked alright. She didn't have to worry one bit since she always looked like a doll every time I saw her outside. Her make up didn't look too heavy, instead it looked as though she barely put any on. Most importantly, she doesn't have fifty eyelashes on.

Finally the elevator doors open to welcome us and as soon as I got in I quickly pushed the lobby floor then the close button.

"Is the food gonna jump from the kitchen and run away?"

"H-Huh? I didn't hear you."

"I said- Oh never mind. We're here."

Dara walked ahead me and waited once she got out so I could lead the way. "It's on the right and straight down", I said. "I think it's one of their newest restaurants that opened a few months ago."

"You can afford something like that?", she asked as we walked past the elevators.

"Sulli can since she is the one that made our reservations here. If it happens to not be one of the perks, I'll come up with something."

"Stealing isn't an option. It's bad enough that I'm stuck with you for several months. I don't want to be stuck with you for years in jail."

"What are you talking about? Being with you already feels like I'm in jail."

Dara didn't say anything, so I took it as though a win for me until next time.

(Narrator): It's okay. Take all the wins you can since your use to losing in the bed. (since he isn't getting any)

"International Cuisine?", I heard Dara say to herself as we finally got closer to our destination.

"Two minutes left", I whispered to myself.

A man, who looked taller than me stood at a chestnut colored podium, wearing an all black attire and hair tastefully slicked back. Flowers of different assortment were wrapped around the archway of the restaurant before us. It reminded me of a garden that had vines wrapped around white fences I saw growing up.

"How may I help you sir and ma'am?", said the man behind the podium.

"Yes. I was told to show you this card to you", I explained and handed him the card I received earlier today. "It said you would understand."

"Ah! So you're the one! Let me personally show you to your table."

"Just what was written on that card?", Dara suspiciously asked. I wanted to tell her, but if I did it wouldn't be much of a surprise.

The place is definitely fancy. If there was a scale from zero to one hundred, ten thousand would be the exact number. A huge glass or diamond chandelier hung in the middle of the entire restaurant with small ones with pearl b

Please log in to read the full chapter