Twenty Cherries: Jiyong and Sandara! Donghae and Bom (Date at the beach!) Part 1

A to Z (Cup): Cherry Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jiyong POV:

For the last ten minutes since I woke up from my beautiful nap, Dara has been staring at me with open. I mean it's not like I lied or anything. She just assumed like almost every female species when they see me. Somehow I must have all the knowings of the gods when it comes to .

(Narrator): I mean just look at him. Doesn't he ooze ?

"How could I not have known?! How could you- Why didn't you- Just what in the universe is going on here?! You're- Well... use to be a ?!"

"Yup."

"And that means you never had -"

"Until now. Yes."

"And then- But... How the hell could you be on a site that basically let women use and abuse their needs on you?!", Dara spat.

"Like I told Bom awhile ago. Just because I'm ordered doesn't mean it's for . There are other things women want to fulfill. Other means of desires than the naughty ones you have been holding on to since birth," I explained.

"Okay... Then what about-"

"If a girl wants to have ? I can always say no. I always had my way when it comes to words and a bit of charming actions to wiggle myself free of certain situations."

"Then why didn't you try to wiggle from me?! Instead you... wiggled into me!", she cried, her face glowing bright red.

(Narrator): That he did. That he did... Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle. Awesome song by the way.

"And I really enjoyed wiggling every moment out of you", I replied and kissed her on her forehead.

"Stop acting like the two of us are a couple!", she whined with a very appalled look on her face.

"We aren't? Especially after we officially bonded with one another. Our body and soul finally becoming one..."

"Our bodies were, but I can assure you that my soul was nowhere near yours."

"Really? So all those soulful noises you were making throughout the night weren't because your soul was calling out to mines?"

(Narrator): I don't think it works that way. You almost make it sound like mating calls in a spiritual way.

"Jiyong...", said a menacing Dara in a low growl. "You're pushing it."

"No I'm not. It's still asleep."

(Narrator): I'll give him a 7 out of 10. I giggled a little.

"Jiyong!"

"Stop being so fussy early in the morning", I complained then brought her body closer to mines. Our eyes linked to one another. "Last night turned out to be magical, so why can't you once just enjoy the bliss", I begged as I held her gently in my arms.

"Bliss? It must be nice not having to feel the blissful pain of a magical night", she whined, but in her defense I did get a little out of control.

"Sorry. I'll be gentle next time", I winked.

"Next time?", Dara scoffed. "Kwon Jiyong. Listen well and listen good. There will be NO next-"

I covered her lips with my owns, letting the music called Silence engulf us. I kept kissing her, one, because it was the only thing to shut her up and two, because I wanted to kiss her. I could feel her body easing up so I took advantage of it and kissed her passionately. Dara responded in the way I knew she would. She's a lot more easier to read when it comes to her needs, but mentally she is still a mysterious.

"I think I'll end our morning kiss right here", I said after breaking my lips from the softness of hers. Dara just stared a me full of hopelessness in her eyes, wondering if I'm just playing. But it would be too easy letting princess always get what she wants. I don't forget and forgive that easily my naive Dara.

(Narrator): Just when I was thinking why do most of the stories with these two end up with Jiyong being so sweet after breaking the defense system around his heart and Dara being a jerk. I was fooled...

"We should take a moment ourselves to get cleaned up and find something to do", I suggested, hoping she would beg to stay in bed with me longer. It's not like I wouldn't want that, but I find teasing her is way more fun.

"Fine with me. If I stay cooped up in here with you all day, I just might be tempted to attempt murder. Plus I think I need to soak. I feel, sticky", Dara responded in a matter-of-fact way. Should have known. Like I said I really don't understand this one's brain functions. 

"Glad we can agree on that. Then I'll take my-"

"Don't forget to take whatever you left out of my room. Including your boxers in my bathroom. I would like a fresh new start of the day without having to look at your dirty belongings."

"You mean anything that reminds you of me enjoying myself inside you. Understandable. I would be flustered too if I kept thinking of losing my ity to me too", I confidently bragged as I got up and out of bed, with no clothes on I might add.

"Jiyong!", she angrily screeched, like she never seen me . 

(Narrator): Well technically in the position she was in...no.

"What? My clothes is spread out in different parts of your room. Unless you wouldn't mind getting them for me", I teased, winking at her.

"Just hurry the hell up and get your things!"

 

=

I received an email prior to me getting fully dressed that I, along with my 'guest,' is invited to brunch that I'm sure my mother is hosting. Well too damn bad. I'm pretty sure that Dongahe will be there with Bom and I know exactly what she's trying to do. There's already enough manipulation that's going on, I don't need my mother adding to my headache.

(Narrator): Then I won't tell you that the author has already written down some pretty ruthless stuff to add to the future chapters.

"I'm ready", spoke the one person I rather deal with than any off the hell rising down below.

"You look weather perfect", I complimented Dara, staring at her beauty. I'll give her one thing, she is definitely like some kind of goddess that emerge right out of a children's book.

(Narrator): Did he- Did he, Kwon Jiyong, actually gave Sandara Park a real compliment?!

"Uh thanks...", she replied back confused. I suppose it's because I keep the compliments to myself.

"What was with that half thanks?"

"It's just I don't think I ever heard you say anything mildly nice to me before", Dara said with a suspicious look on her face.

(Narrator): I'm going through chapters now to see if he had said anything remotely nice and meant it.

"Well you could say-"

"Th-Thank you...", she shyly replied which made me find her even cuter. This could be a problem in the future if we continue to behave this way.

"So where are we going?"

"Anywhere you want to go. There's quite a lot to see and do outside this "Mega Resort". As long as the people we both don't wanna see isn't there, I'm cool with it."

"After you", she simply said.

 

Donghae POV:

"A brunch?", I asked more to myself since I was alone in my hotel room. It's odd that I would receive an email instead of a call, but who knows how this resort works. I am starting to get hungry.

"I should let Bom know about the email."

Before I could call her, I get a text from Bom asking me about our plans for today. Right on schedule as usual.

"To start, the both of us are invited to a brunch that starts in forty-five minutes. I'll pick you up once I'm ready", I texted to her.

~send~

I drop my phone on my bed as I got up to take a refreshing shower. Something told me to take sometime to myself since I'm pretty sure we weren't the only ones to receive this invitation.

"I wonder if she'll be there with him?", I asked myself aloud. I don't know why. It's clear to anyone with the stunt I pulled with her and Bom, I'm one of the last people she wishes to see. What the hell is wrong with me?

The notification on my phone woke me up out my self misery. It was Bom. She told me to met her down at the lobby when I'm ready. Good, because right now I just want to soak all these crappy feelings away.

=

"Took you long enough", spoke Bom who looked a bit on the annoyed side. "I was starting to think that may be this was a prank by someone who has the same number as you."

"Sorry sorry. I couldn't decide to what to wear", I half lied. I was enjoying the hell out the silence in the bathtub. It's big enough for me and may be one more Needless thoughts!. Plus I kept thinking about running into Jiyong and Dara so I thought I should at least look like someone would take a second glance at me.

"Well I just saw Dara and Jiyong a few minutes ago heading out the resort", Bom nonchalantly said.

"What? Why? I thought we all were eating together because I'm sure they were sent an invitation too", I said in surprise. No I'm really surprised. I know that his mother wouldn't just let him leave like that.

(Narrator): Well he did so HA! And his evil little mother doesn't know so bigger HA!!!

"How am I suppose to know? I was half expecting to see them too. May be they don't know anything about it", Bom suggested, which could be possible. But for someone that has lived in the same world as Jiyong for as long as I have, something tells me he's going rouge.

"Let's just go to our table, I'm hungry. Does it matter if they show up or not. We're bound to run into them eventually so it's whatever", Bom said without much of a feeling. I thought she would put more emotion into not seeing her best friend.

Bom and I headed to the dining area that we were at yesterday, the only difference was that we were told to head to the special reserve area of the restaurant. The two of us side eyed one another in suspicion, but we did as we were told. There wasn't as many people as it was last night which I was glad for. It was too much having to introduce then reintroduce myself and then introduce Bom. I'm done speaking that much for a while. I felt like I was an AI system being program to greet the same way the whole night.

"Just like I thought", I said low.

"What?", Bom asked.

"His parents are here, so there is no way he didn't get invited. His mother would've made sure that it was sent to Jiyong a thousand times for him to understand to be here."

"I had a hint of it yesterday, but is she a force to be reckon with?"

"I- I wouldn't put her lightly. She does... over step of her boundaries when it comes to her son and the people she wants in his life. Let's just say that I think it would be pretty difficult to please her with the best girl he could find. She wouldn't be considerate the best if she didn't approve or didn't find her herself."

"The rich is sure different. No offense to you.

Please log in to read the full chapter