Ten Cherries: A Disaterous Date Meets A Can of Beer! (Sandara and Jiyong!)

A to Z (Cup): Cherry Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Sandara POV:

Well that went smoothly. After getting over the initial shock of Jiyong popping out of thin air like a genie, watching as him and the guy I just met yesterday give each other death stares, and trying to pull Jiyong with all my might so a crowd wouldn't gathered, I'm pooped. Oh and get this! Remember how I was invited (by force) to go the movies? Well that's been canceled. In fact it was obliterated the moment Jiyong caught wind of me talking to that guy I have no idea what his name is. Instead of being inside the movie theater, eating popcorn in a very comfortable seat, I'm outside in the park, watching a silence film called Jiyong: The Boy Who Is Completely Ignoring Me.

(Narrator) And who's fault is it? Wait. This time it's not your fault. It was all bad timing. Darn it! And here I couldn't wait to tell you all the ways you .

FUDGE SICKLE POP STICKS! Whatever the hell that means! I could've stayed at home but no... I let myself get bewitched by this skinny lollipop of a man. Now I'm sulking in the park with no apparent reason. This all could have been avoided.

"This all could have been avoided you know", Jiyong said, playing the blame- Hey! Didn't I just use that phrase?

"Please shut up. If you're gonna just talk about how I shouldn't have talked to that guy even though I have no control of where he walks in this city, then I don't wanna hear it. I rather listen to you ignore me than hear your annoying voice."

"You must really like it when I mistreat you huh?", he said then quickly closed the distance between us. "The only time you seem to care about what I have to say is when I'm up close and personal", he smirked evil-like but so freaking y.

(Narrator) You're doing it again

I'm doing it again. I damn near fallen in his almost irresistible trap.

(Narrator) We all must be physic! He said what you was thinking and you said what I said and this has nothing to do with the situation. Rambling of the third wheel person.

He does not control me!

(Narrator) Yeah!

He do not own me!

(Narrator) Preach sister!

Do he not know by now that I don't take orders from no one and surely I won't start to day!

(Narrator) Girl power!

I am Sandara Park and I didn't get where I am today because Kwon Jiyong. I think it's about time I give him a piece of my mind.

(Narrator) Go ahead girl! Give him a sip of that Lemonade!

"Look here Kwon Jiyong! I think we need to settle something. First of all-"

"Have anyone said you talk too much?", Jiyong asked in hush tone with his index finger against my lips. "May be I should've kissed you to keep you quiet."

Oh.My.Ghad... K-Kiss m-me? You mean like his lips on my- *gulp* lips.

(Narrator) I guess he'll be drinking orange juice after all.

He snickered as he released his finger from my lips and rolled his eyes. "You really are too easy."

"M-Me? You're the one that's easy. All I have to do is talk to that guy and-" What is this feeling? It's like the feeling of dread. This aura is almost... suffocating?

(Narrator) Darkness falls across the land (M.J Thriller)

"Come with me", he said then pulled me by my arm.

"Hey! What are you- Let go of my arm!", I shrieked while trying to pry his strong grip off of me.

Instead of getting a reply, Jiyong continued to take me further into the park where there was barely any people. In the back of my mind I wonder if this would be the end of me, of my legacy.

(Narrator) You are barely two decades old and you have a legacy...

As he continued marching with me in his hold I wanted to scream and kick the hell out of him, but that might make him tighten his grasp on me. If he thinks that I won't go down without a fight then he is mistaken. I'll show him what all the years of pulling hair has gotten me!

(Narrator) What? Finger strength? A hold on reality?

We came into an opening of green grass and a pond not too far from it. I frantically looked around to see if anyone was around but to my dismay, not a soul. I notice that a bench was placed a few inches away from the pond, exactly where Jiyong is taken me.

"Sit", he ordered like I was his dog.

"Who do you think I am?!", I angrily hissed, ready to pounce on him like a wolf.

"I think you'll be in trouble if you don't do what I say. You already didn't listen to me twice. What do you think will happened if there's a third?", he asked with a hint of a warning.

Unconsciously and partly scared, I sat obediently on the bench. Jiyong took his hand off my wrist then said "I'll be back. Don't go anywhere that you're not suppose to. Oh and don't talk to people you're not suppose to", then walked in the direction of the park.

At that moment my mind was racing and like the headline news that flashes across the television screen it was telling me to run. But in the very pit of my stomach I had a sinking feeling that if I did, I would meet Jiyong's wrath. How did I let myself get in a situation like this?

"I should have never agreed to be his pretend girlfriend", I said to myself as I slapped myself across my cheek. "I wish I never seen that site." They're holding this over my head just as much as Bom. What do they mean by no refund? I never paid for anything! ARGH!!

There was no point in me getting worked up. It's already done and over with and now I'm suffering from it. May be I should run away. Yes! Run away and dye my hair blond then I'll change my to Theresa! Then I'll finally get rid of him! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

(Narrator) No comment...

Oh who am I kidding. Bom, that dragon, would miss me terribly and what about my followers? They adore me. I can't let them.

(Narrator) This poor selfish child. She actually thinks she has followers. -- She does? -- Since when? I'm the narrator! Shouldn't I have known about this information!

A soothing cool breezes suddenly picked up, making the leaves on the grass dance in front of me. The pond in front of me sparkled as the sun reflected off of it. It was so... peaceful. It has been awhile since I felt so calm especially with him around. It makes me almost not so mad with him. Almost. My mind started to drifted towards the guy I met only yesterday. GHAD he is so ASFSHDKDLNCCBNXMSJY cute and that smile... He definitely has something that Jiyong doesn't. Height?

(Narrator) That was actually funny. I'm proud of you. *clappin

Please log in to read the full chapter